Nice To Meet You
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Nice To Meet You Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Nice To Meet You

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nice To Meet You Empty Nice To Meet You

Post by Keira Thomson Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:46 pm

Keira lugged her bag on to her right shoulder feeling the weight of her books weigh it down. "Well another day of studying here I come." She said with determination in her voice. She had on one of her favorite brown sweaters that came down halfway past her thighs, a pair of skinny jeans paired with her light blue converses and a 'never judge a book by it's cover' necklace. She had tied her red hair into a ponytail with a big white hair tie holding it up and a thick piece of her hair braided on one side of her head. She personally felt very cute today and was proud of how she managed to do her hair for once.

"Time to make the trip to the library now I suppose" She said to no one in particular as she took one last look in the mirror" She left the Hufflepuff common room and began the trip up to the fourth floor to the library, after taking a quick look outside. "What a beautiful fall day it is." She said sighing happily. She loved the fall, it meant snow was on it's way and that meant Christmas with her family was fast approaching.

Finally reaching the library, Keira re positioned her bag to her left shoulder. "This bag just keeps getting heavier I swear." She thought to herself as she waved a quick hello to the librarian and headed to her normal spot in the back corner of the library where the comfy chairs was.

She dumped her bag on a table next to her favorite chair and flopped down in the chair itself, while taking a quick look around. The library was pretty quiet today but that was pretty normal. She pulled a book out of her bag and begin reading from it.
Keira Thomson
Keira Thomson
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Nice To Meet You Empty Re: Nice To Meet You

Post by Michelle Cuffe Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:36 pm

Jessica decided to go today to library, even if she didn't really need to go but there was more quieter than it was here in her common room. She needed to study still and she wanted to in quiet.

She did wear blue skinny jeans, black shirt and blue jacket. She didn't really like sweaters most of times. She smiled there at mirror awhile she brushed her hair. She liked her hair like it was, she didn't really like to put in ponytail or anything like that. When she was ready to go she did take her backpack and walked out of her common room towards the library.

When she reached here then most tables were already full. She walked back at library, where these more comfortable seats were. She saw there one girl sitting and reading something. "Em, hello," she said there now, to get her attention.  "Would it be okay if i sit in this table?" she asked there now with a smile when she had her attention.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Thomson Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:34 pm

Keira looked up at a girl who had approached her and smiled softly at her request. Normally she didn't get spoken to in the library because most people just leave her be so this was a nice change for her. She closed her book, keep her finger stuck where she was reading from and nodded at the girl.

"Sure, why not. I'm Keira." She said in a friendly manor as she reopened her book and began reading again from it. She then pulled out parchment and a quill and started jotting down some small notes as she went through her reading so she could look back at it later as a reference.
Keira Thomson
Keira Thomson
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:02 am

Jessica smiled and nodded there now. She did take a seat now there. "Nice to meet you, Keira," she said with a smile there. "I'm Jessica," she said there now her name too. It was good to know person with who you share table.

She took out her books from her backpack. She thought awhile what she needed to study today. She wasn't sure at all where to start at all. It was hard to decide. Soon she took her Transgiguration book and began to read it now. She did get it but she needed to do homework there. Also she could read a next chapter maybe too.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Thomson Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:22 pm

"It's nice to meet you as well Jessica" Keira said while smiling at the girl in front of her when she learned her name. She then returned her attention back to her book which happened to be her potions book. She needed to get the homework done for that class along with study the next few chapters so she could be prepared just in case of if the professor asked questions to see who was ready for class the next time they meet.

"Gosh this is so boring." She thought to herself as she read from another page about slugs and their properties. Keira pushed the potions book to the side with a sigh and grabbed out her charms book from her back to get started on that homework next as well.

"Was there Transfiguration homework as well?" She asked directing her question to Jessica. For the life of her, she couldn't remember at all.

Keira Thomson
Keira Thomson
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:22 am

Jessica countined to reading her book there but when Keira ralked with her she lookd at her and smiled. She wasn't sure what was as homework from that lesson. "I'm not sure either. I just read todays one and also just one chapter to advance. I don't think we had anything," she said there now honestly with a smile there.

She did put her book down and took then Potions one. She tried to remember what was from here to read. "Oh if you need any help I can help you out. I'm not sure how good tutor i am but I have helped others out already and they have gotten better gradea on theit homeworks," she said there now with a smile. She liked to help others out.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top