A day in the life of... - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A day in the life of... - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A day in the life of...

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A day in the life of... - Page 4 Empty Re: A day in the life of...

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:44 pm

Jack felt his heart crash. He hadn't thought of that at all. Suicide? People committed suicide because of pranking? He never saw anything like that on the news. Only because of extreme bullying or something. But that was different.. It was..

"Um.. I... I dunno what to say.."

He had just wasted a great time into one about how bad his passion was.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:00 pm

Aurora looked at the ground as she walked towards the stairs so that they could get down to ground floor and go outside. "Some people call thise pranking kids bullies.. Im not one who does that though. Some of my bestest friends like pranking.. And thats fine.. As long as im not the one getting pranked." She said to him, before grabbing his wrist and pulling him down the stairs with her. "So exactly what are going to be doing anyways?" She asked, changing the subject.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:06 pm

Jack shrugged, happy for the subject change. He though about her questiOn for a second. Maybe they could try and catch a glimpse of the giant squid? Or just relax under a tree.

"I dunno. Let's grab something to eat and go down to the lake or forest or something."

He followed her down the stairs, taking two at a fume and swaying his head to a song by the Beatles.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:35 pm

"Im not hungry."

aurora said, sitting on the bottom step outside the great hall. It wasnt that she wasnt hungry,because she was, but she'd rather stay out of the great hall. The last thing she needed was to go inside there and have a million kids talking to her.

"I jus.. Dont want to go in there."

She whispered, as she tried to think about anything else. It wasnt at all confusing to why she wouldnt even want to go in there. It was actually quite obvious.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:41 pm

Jack frowned. He had screwed up. Again. He sat down next to her and patted her on the back. He felt like an idiot. What was this, the 20th time he got her depressed again? He sighed.

"Than let's just go straight to the Great Lake."

He said, trying to uplift the mood. He stood up, and pulled at her wrist this time. He tried grinning for her sake, he didn't want a depressed day today.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:46 pm

Aurora looked at him. she could tell that he didnt like how she was depressed all of the time. It made her feel even more upset knowing that she was ruining her new friend's day just because she is depressed.

"Sorry.. Maybe you should just go eat. I can see that you dont like that m depressed all of the time."

Aurora said, letting him pull her to her feet. She looked at the ground. With her depression and how he had been trying to keep happy no matter how upset she was, aurora just couldnt get Jack at all.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:58 pm

"Nah, it'll give me a goal. I wanna try and cure your depression."

He smiled, and beckoned for her to follow. Yes, it was kinda dragging to see her all sad. But she was his friend, and he never liked it when his friends are sad or upset or, in this case, depressed. He cracked his knuckles absentmindedly and looked at het, grinning, as usual.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:07 pm

"Thats gunna be tough. I dont know anyone who could possibly make me better. I had to serve detention because I was arguing to a girl who was there when i got hit. And then I end up late to most of my classes.. And.. Its gunna get worse." Aurora said following him. she didnt exactly want to go outside anymore but she continued to follow him, knowing She'd hurt his feelings if she didnt.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:22 pm

This was going to be hard.. Jack scratched his head and walked down the hall, heading out the door. He walked out and embraced the cold winter air with a grin. He disliked the cold, but loved snow. Espiecally when making snowballs. That was probably the best thing about snow.

"Then we'd better get started thuan."

((You wanna make the topic in great lake or should I?()
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:27 pm

(can you? im not posting here because im to tired to if u want you can like sayd that Jack pulled Aurora outside and godmod her a bit.)
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top