My Life is just as bad
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

My Life is just as bad Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

My Life is just as bad

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Life is just as bad Empty My Life is just as bad

Post by Alex Star Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:26 pm

Alex was limping from the Forbidden forest, his whole body in pain from the punishment he had endured. Staying close to the wall, his hand would use it as support but with each passing moments, a jolt of pain made him almost fall crashing to the floor. It was the dead of the night, the moon at it's peak in the night sky and he was staying hidden from other perfects or teachers patrolling. He could tell that he was leaving a faint trail of blood, as he was bleeding from his hands, and forehead. He knew that he needed to find a place to try and heal his wounds, and soon found one of the classrooms open.

Without a second thought, he entered the Music room and closed the door behind him. His vision was getting burly, but he wasn't thinking straight. The door shouldn't have been opened at this time of night, so someone must be in here but who. He looked around the classroom, moving to a desk to keep himself from falling over, and bleeding on the floor. He was in the shadows to not let however is here to see, what has happened to him. " Who is here, show your self " Speaking in a weak but loud enough to tone to find whoever was here.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

My Life is just as bad Empty Re: My Life is just as bad

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:59 pm

Another sleepless night ...

It was annoying that she rarely got to sleep. Especially now that she thought something bad was happening. She had been woken up with sudden pain in her sides and her hands felt like they were burning. She felt as though she had a large gash on her forehead and it was like all these places were bleeding. She winced at all the pain and she ran out of the common room quickly, making sure that no one saw her. Night was her best asset, it was always easy for her to hide herself in the night.

She made her way to the Music Classroom, although she was unsure why, she entered the room and sat down at the piano, feeling her breath shorten every now and then. She tried so hard to keep herself from collapsing, but a sudden surge of pain hit her and she let out a scream and fell from the bench of the piano to the floor. Hitamé gasped hard, clawing at her chest, trying to somehow get air in her throat. Then, suddenly, she began to breath normally and although she felt a lot of pain, she seemed fine.

What the hell ...?

When someone entered the room, she quickly moved under the piano and hugged her legs to her chest. She stayed like that, her breathing regulating itself until she heard a voice. She gasped softly and looked up from the corner of the piano, looking for the source of the voice. When she didn't find it, she figured it was who she thought it was and she lifted herself from under the piano and she looked in the general direction of the voice and said, "What are you doing here?"
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:11 pm

Alex looked at her, the women that always fought with him and plagued him. But he didn't move from the shadows, staying where he was afraid she would find out what happened, and started a row about how weak he is. After all she was different from before, she didn't give a damn about him from what she said, and maybe it was a act from the first time they meet. He wasn't sure, he had to focus now as she seemed to have come out of hiding from under the grand piano. '

" I should ask the same thing, you shouldn't even be here. Unlike you, I'm head boy, but you can lose house points and detention for being out here. You wouldn't want that would you? "

To her it sounded like a threat, but he was only trying to get a spark out of her. Knowing that she would be mad, or even just leave him. Another burst of pain, shot through his body as he gripped his right waist with his left hand, applying pressure to lessen the pain. It was getting worse, but he had endured worst fighting off that werewolf with only his bare-hands and a knife.

" What are you going to do, act like a gryffindor and leave with already ruined pride " He said darkly, trying to get the space he needed.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:20 pm

What he said made her mad, but she could tell from his voice that he was hiding something. His voice sounded strained, like he was trying to hide some kind of pain he felt and her eyes narrowed. "I don't care if I lost points or get detention. It's all happened to me before." A very blurry flashback of when she had detention with Barker ran through her head and she winced slightly, though she didn't let him see the change in her facial expression.

Suddenly a sharp pain shot through her body and she gasped suddenly, feeling her knees give out. She knelt down and winced, looking at the floor. Damn it! What the hell is happening?! she asked herself on her mind. Why was she feeling all this pain right now? Then she remembered what Sophia had told her about her being empathetic. Her eyes widened slightly and she looked up at where Alex stood, her eyes were adjusting to the shadows and she could make his figure out now.

"It's you! It's all because of you!" she half hissed at him. She placed her hand on her chest as she felt that her breath was shortening again. Her voice had a tone of worry to it, one that she didn't even realize was there and she slowly, unsteadily, stood back up. Hitamé used the piano as a support and she stared right at him. "You're the cause of this! What the hell were you doing just before you came here?!" she demanded from him, the worried tone in her voice rising along with her sudden anger.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:21 pm

It was a bad day for him, and Hitame was only making it worst. Just being around her, after there meeting before school started had only done worst. Being that he was very stubborn and couldn't admit anything to her, she was the reason for his current state but he didn't mind at all. Everyone had a skeleton in there closest, not many were excluded from this concept. " Well aren't you a brave one, I be....." He shut up as Hitame was experiencing pain, it was to much to watch.

Before he knew what he was doing, he rushed forward to where Hitame had knelled down. By the time he got there, she was standing up using the piano as a support. He ignored the words that came at him, she was blaming him for this and he didn't know, what it was. In the light, he was as clear as day, his forehead was bleeding and his clothes were torn, and winked from getting beaten in the forest. " I was in the forest patrolling, but I just tripped and hurt myself "

Lieing through his teeth, because this was far worst then just tripping. Even his face was slightly bruised, along with a red mark on his neck getting kicked there once. He didn't want to make eye contact staring at her feet. Gripping his left arm tighter, as the pain surfaced again, he needed to relax but whenever she was around things always changed his standards. He finally made his eyes look at hers, his Emerald and Topaz eyes were filled with pain, and worry for her. " What have I done to you! Tell me, what the hell did I cause!? " He said to her growing anger, but he heard worry that made him not go any farther then that, they were only a few inches apart and he never got this close to her since there last meeting.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:17 am

"Don't shit with me!" She screamed at him. "Tell me the truth! You don't get that banged by just tripping!" Hitame yelled at him. She winced at the pain that ran through her again and she stared at him. Her eyes scanned his face and clothes and she knew that he was lying about tripping and hurting himself. Someone did something to him, someone must have beaten him up. She was sure of it and she was sure that he was the one who was causing the pain that she felt.

Usually, when she realized that he was as close as he was to her now, she would've stepped away from him or done something to make him get away from her, but right now she wasn't worried about that. His question about what he had done to her made her hesitate. She knew that he didn't know about her Empathy ability, because even she hadn't known about it until Sophia explained it to her. She was sure that no one knew about it. She bit the inside of her lip until she heard the anger in his voice and it made her go off. "You're causing this pain!" she shouted at him.

"The pain that's running through you, I can feel it! And don't say that you aren't feeling any pain, cause I know you are!" she continued. She hated this ability and she wished it would just go away. Her head began to hurt and this time it wasn't from the pain she knew he was in. A scream entered her head and her eyes widened, the voice sounded familiar(it was her adoptive mother's scream when she was killed) and it made Hitame shut her eyes tight and she screamed as well. She lost her balance on the piano and the girl fell back down, feeling terrified of what she'd just heard.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:17 pm

He looked at her, as she started to fight with him. She usually got anger at him, but this was interesting, she had cared now. Before she wanted to get rid of him, but now she was wanting to know about him. He relaxed abit, before he answered her. " I got into a fight, and they cursed me...that's all!" They had done worst, but it would be the best thing for her to know for now, anyway.

When she said that he was causing the pain, he thought of it for a few seconds. He had read about this, but he didn't know if she had this empathy ability, it was quite rare and dangerous. But he didn't know, if she had that certain ability. When he came out of his thinking, Hitame had lose her grip and started to fall down. He reacted quickly by rushing forward as he slide to her side, catching her in his arms, bringing her closer to his kneeling body.

His pain was replaced with worry for Hitame, his heart soared at the contact that wasn't just involving hate, or Anger. Letting one of his hands brush her face gently, his eyes looked at her closed eyes, then to the rest of her facial features. She looked scared, even he was scared. Not if something like this happened again to him, but just losing her, or anything else that could happen. " Hitame, Please open your eyes and look at me. I'm sorry for hurting you, I'm so sorry "

He said softly to her, but without the strain in his voice. He forgot about the pain, because everything was focused on Hitame now. He couldn't bare to see her in this pain, he rather endure double the pain just for her. His arms would tighten around her, but soft enough to not cause pain to her. His Emerald and Topaz eyes, would glow dimly, looking over her again " I care about you, scratch that, I've fallen for you. If you have that ability, you should know what I am feeling Hitame, but I suppose that I should try harder " He grabbed her hand with his own, and placed it over his heart that was trying to break out of his chest, beating wildly as he spoke to her his true feelings.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:04 pm

"You're only a child, you can't do anything to help anyone. Especially not your parents, no one can bring them back from the dead, especially not you."

"But I have to do something to help them. They were killed unjustly. They were killed because of me and Naomi. Because they had adopted us. The Death Eaters want us dead, either that or they just want our biological parents dead and they think getting to us will be the best way to get to them. Not that we even know where they are."

"They know you don't know where they are. They want you on their side, because you're parents will eventually come back to them if you two, or even if only you are on the Death Eater's side."

"No they won't! They're cowards and they'll only hide because they know that they'll be killed for betraying them!"

The mental battle between Hitame and her subconscious continued as Alex spoke to her. His pleading for her to wake up only worked to make her move a bit, but she was indulged in the fight she was having with her mind. Hitame refused to believe that her parents cared about her or Naomi enough to risk their lives if they were ever persuaded to go to the Death Eater's side. Not that it would ever happen.

She felt someone move her hand and she was slowly dragged back into consciousness as she felt someone's heartbeat. She had completely forgotten that Alex was in the room with her. The brunette girl slowly opened her eyes to see his beaten up figure over her, as he held her hand to his chest. She stared blankly at him for a few moments, barely hearing what he was saying to her, before she realized where she was and who she was with and she pulled her hand away from his grip.

What he said began to sink into her mind and she felt a strong blush form on her face. She bit her lip and looked at the floor, refusing to say anything to him for what seemed like forever to her. His comment about her knowing what he was feeling was true, she did. She understood how he felt right now and she could tell that what he felt wasn't anything like a trick. She continued to look down though and in a desperate attempt to get him to think that what he was feeling wasn't ture she said, "It's all a lie. You don't feel anything for me. I don't even like you."
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:05 am

Alex had looked at her, staring into her eyes as she had came back to reality. He was relieved that she had came back to him, even if she pulled her hand away from his. The warm tingling feeling didn't leave him, he could feel like small creatures in his stomach. She was stunning, and he was holding her in his arms. When she said that his feelings were a lie, he didn't care about her and she wasn't interested.

His eyes didn't leave hers at all, even if she was looking at the ground. He stood quiet for a few seconds, just thinking of what she just said. Thinking that he would give up now.....but another pair of words came into his mind. More like hit him really hard like a freight train, Noami had told him that he shouldn't give up just because of her words that she might be trying to break him, or his houses would not accept this.

" Hitame, look into my eyes, when you want to say something like that " He said in a low tone, as he smiled at her, but it wasn't his slytherin smile. It was a gentle, and one of a kind smile that he only would show to her and his mother. " Don't tell me what I don't feel. I am tired of running away or not telling you my true feeling, I won't be like that anymore. " His grip on her had tightened up, but not enough to hurt her. Bringing her closer, so that they on the same height level on the ground, the heat was rising and it felt like he was on fire.

" If I have to, I will tear the heavens just for you. I will protect you, even with my own life. Your the most Intelligent, talented and beautiful women, I've ever met. And if you don't believe my words, then let me prove it to you " His hand would caress the side of her cheek, then brought his head closer to hers. Kissing in the most purest, and gentle way as he looked into her eyes, hoping she would finally see, he was not lying about a single thing he said.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:52 pm

Hitame felt her vision begin to blur with tears that she didn't want to fall. She wasn't sure why but she'd gotten sad suddenly and now she felt like crying, but with Alex there she wasn't going to let that happen. She stared at him, not moving and not saying anything at all. What was she supposed to say? He wasn't going to listen to anything she was going to tell him, he would just deny it all. Like she had been doing with his and her own feelings.

She didn't know how she was supposed to react to any of this. The girl felt her breath catch in her throat as she felt him pull her closer to him. She hesitated a bit, not knowing what to do. She tried to pull herself away from him, not succeeding, fearing what she knew what he was about to do. Her eyes darted to the side, not wanting to look at him as she felt him get closer to her.

Finally when their lips met, her eyes widened and the tears that she'd been fighting back rolled down her cheeks. She felt her knees give in and she basically collapsed in his arms. She didn't want to fight him anymore, she couldn't. She was exhausted of everything that she'd been put through already and she just didn't have the strength to fight him anymore.

What am I supposed to do now? she thought. Her mind had sort of retreated back into itself and it showed, because her eyes seemed to darken and become blank. She didn't know what to do anymore. Some part of her wanted to hate him, but another part didn't. It didn't want her to hate, or even dislike him. But Hitame didn't know which part she should listen too ... It was all so confusing.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top