My Life is just as bad - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

My Life is just as bad - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

My Life is just as bad

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Life is just as bad - Page 2 Empty Re: My Life is just as bad

Post by Alex Star Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:10 pm

Alex didn't go any farther with the kiss, this was not the time or place for it. Her tears were the first thing that he felt that brought him out of the kiss, and look over her face. Streak of tears were running down the side of it, before he knew it, he brought his fingers and wiped the tears off her face. He cared about her, and this was affecting him greatly, but it was his job to comfort her.

" Cry all you want, I'ii always be here for you. Just let it all out. " He brought her closer to him, placing her head in his chest as his arms held her tightly. Giving her warmth, and letting the tears soak his shirt. He didn't care about that, she was the one he cared about and he knew that she always held in her emotions. It was something he noticed, when they first met and like something was always eating at her.

Not saying a word right now, because this was a crucial moment. He didn't want to stay anything to mess this up, he wanted her to finally give in to him. Give him a chance, to help her...like he had been telling her from the beginning. He always kept his promises, it was something that his mother had taught him. Honor, and Tradition. But right now, he held her until she would say something, or would she fall asleep in his arms.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:05 am

As suddenly as she had begun to cry, she stopped. She froze where she was and the last tears that had fallen continued to roll down her cheeks but no new tears came and she just stayed there as he pulled her closer to him. She put her hands on his chest and gripped his shirt hard before she suddenly pushed him away.

"I don't like you."

The words suddenly came out of her mouth and she stared at him. Her eyes were glistening with tears that still hadn't dried and it was clear that she was lying. But she wouldn't admit that she liked him, he was a Slytherin after all and it could get both of them in a lot of trouble. Trouble she couldn't afford to have. Hitame wiped her eyes quickly, turned around, without another word to him, and she ran out of the music classroom. hoping that he wouldn't follow her.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:18 pm

Alex did what he could, as she seemed to grip his shirt, and then pushed away from him. He looked at her from where he was, and she still had some tears in her eyes as she said those four words. She had said them to him before, but he didn't believe a word of it. Her tell signs were not there, and he would not be swayed by that.

" Wait. "

Before he knew what he was doing, he ran after her. It was the middle of the night, and there wouldn't be a scene. He wasn't going to stop until he found out, what was wrong with her. Of course a few things crossed his mind, their Houses, her sister, and other problems that he has yet to find out about.

" Stop running from me "

As soon as he was close to her, he grabbed her arm in a iron grip. So that she could not run away from him. He wanted to get to the source of the problem, that was his goal right now. He wanted to know, why she never gave into her emotions, like she had before. And he wasn't looking for the nothing, and he would not understand excuse.

" Tell me, what is troubling you, Hitame. "
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:52 am

"You don't get it do you?" she started screaming as he caught up to her and grabbed her arm, preventing her from getting any further. She whirled around and faced him, pulling her arm away from his grip. "I don't like you! I can't like you!" she screamed and turned to run away again. But, again, it was prevented and she winced. She didn't like anyone being so close to her, and she remembered their encounter in Knockturn Alley, where she had threatened him. Her eyes darted to the sides as she hesitated in answering him. What was she supposed to do now?

Her hand slowly creeped up to her pocket where she had her wand and it hovered above it. She was so confused, and she didn't want to keep talking to him, it was obvious that he wasn't going to give up though and she needed to find a way to get him away from her quickly. Her heartbeat accelerated and she closed her eyes as her hand finally landed on her wand and she pulled it out of her pocket. Hitame opened her eyes again and sighed, before pushing herself away from him and pointing her wand directly at his chest. Her eyes were filled with grief and sadness as she pointed it at him and she hesitated again.

"Don't come near me." she warned. "I don't have to tell you anything." She began to back away, not wanting to be there anymore. But for some reason she wasn't just running away, she just backed away from him slowly, as if going to fast was going to harm her drastically. The grip she had on her wand was making her hand lose feeling but she wasn't releasing the pressure on it one bit.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top