A day in the life of... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A day in the life of... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A day in the life of...

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A day in the life of... - Page 2 Empty Re: A day in the life of...

Post by Jack Kubin Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:31 pm

Jack looked at her surprised. Wow, he must've been oblivious to miss that knida news. He scratched his head and looked down at his feet. HIs hand hit something and his hat fell to the ground. Jack forgot that he was wearing it. He sighed and searched his pockets, taking out two kitkats, funsized, though they weren't very fun sized if you asked him. They were to small. He tossed one to Aurora and ate the other in two bites.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:39 pm

Aurora was now looking at the ground, becoming kind of shy like she did around lots of people. She usually didnt look at the ground and stop talking like she used to do all of the time but now that she didnt have anything else to do, her shyness kind of kicked in. When Jack tossed her a kitkat, she caught it and took a bite from it, letting it melt in her mouth before eating the rest and swallowing it as soon as it had melted. She had nothing to say, nothing to do, and nothing she could say or do to make everything better.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:17 am

Jack looked at Aurora, a frown on her face. He felt sorry for her, being hit by the car and all, but why was she acting all depressed about it? Move ahead of the pain and stay in pace with the joy, that was Jack's motto. He crumbled up the wrapper and shoved it in his pockets.

"Why are you hanging over getting hit by a car, then? Forget about it. It's just one accident. Live life to the fulest, and don't hang on one sad event."

It just kinda came out. Jack stood up, brushed one or two crumbs off his shirt, and stuck his hand out to help Aurora up.

"C'mon, lets go to the Lake."

He said, grinning from ear to ear. He took out his boxing telescope and twirled it around between his fingers. It was time for some pranking.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:29 am

Aurora looked at him for a bit. She was kind of counfused about everything that he had said. About how she was depressed and how she souldnt be depressed about gettng hit. if he knew everything then he might understand why she was always so depressed. Aurora really didnt want to talk about it but she felt it would be the right thing.

"The thing is.. Its not only the fact of me getting hit by that car. Its about how i cant control things that you wouldnt understand. Its how im a homeless 12 year old orphan who's god parents and godbrother all became her enemies. Its about how im a girl who watched her mother and father get burnt when she was a baby and watched one of her god brothers die when she was only three. It's my whole life. Almost all of it is terrible." Aurora said, looking at the ground all over again

Now aurora was upset. She was just about on the verge of crying when he said that they should goto the lake. aurora wasnt sure if she wanted to go or not but she got up anywyas, not offering his help, and used a simple spell to send her things back to her room then looked around once again.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:56 pm

Jack mentally shot himself. Great. She looked like she was about to burst into tears! Yep.. that's how you get people to like you, make them hate your guts and cry whenever you talk... He cursed ihmself silently and scratched the back of his head. He had no idea what to do.

"If you don't want to go... you don't have to.."

He said to her, unsure of her feelings, than he thought of something.

"Where do you live than, if your homeless?"

He asked, a smile slowly forming. He took out his wand and twirled it, a habit he sometimes did when he was happy.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:15 pm

Aurora forced herself to smile a little bit. She kind of wanted to go to the lake. It would actually be better than being in the classroom studying all day and drawing afterwards. Thats what she did everyday after class or besides class and it sucked alot.

"I wanna go.. going to the lake would actually be better than staying here all day."

She said before she could prepare for what came next.

"Im not actually sure where I live now. I havnt found a home yet. I would probably stay with friends since I dont have any blood related family."

Aurora looked at him for a second then yawned. "Lets go." She said, trying to sound joyful
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:24 pm

You can come stay at my house!

He said it so suddenly, it just kind of came out. He actually thought it was pretty good idea, despite him not knowing her very well, except that she was homeless and she needed some affection. Well, he just had to keep her away from his step-dad. The turd was a friggin drunk, and when he was mad and the Bears didn't win or something, he would beat on Jack, NIcole, or his little bro. He just grinned at his suggestion, he didn't know what else to do. He was about as lost as Aurora was.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:32 pm

Aurora was kind of shocked when he said that she could stay with him. "I dont know if that would be a good idea. Even though my god brother wouldnt be able to find me... I dont know if your parents would agree to that." She said kind of confused. She leaned against the wall, sort of thinking that they wouldnt be going to the lake for a while. "I mean.. I cant unless your parents are okay with it. I wouldnt want to be like some sort of output by sneaking in or something."
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:57 pm

Jack just shrugged off her uncertainty.

"My parent's couldn't care less. My dad is a stupid drunk and my mom doesn't mind when I have friends over."

He laughed. He started hopping from foot to foot. NOt from being hot, but from sheer excitement. He needed to blow off steam, he had to much energy sometimes. But other times, he was a lazy butthole who didn't even want to get up to change to the channel. He rarely slept over at peoples houses. He slept over once at his friend, and his mom had to pick him up at 3:00 am for breaking one of their vases.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:09 pm

"Well.. I might go over to your house.. But.. I have to goto my boyfriends house for a few days because I was supposed to over break and I didnt have time with family problems and then being in the hospital and everything."

Aurora said kind of giggling when he began to hop from foot to foot. He was a funny kid. Reminded her of herself before she had gotten so depressed. How she used to always like being happy and funny.

"Are your feet hot or something?"

She asked jokingly. She knew that they werent but felt like asking that.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top