Letters to the family - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Letters to the family - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Letters to the family

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Letters to the family - Page 4 Empty Re: Letters to the family

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:24 pm

"No.. I dont pay attention to things like that. I spend most of my time doing whatever. I barely knew that it was going on until you just brought it up." It was true that he didnt care. It was just some 3 kids cmpeting to become more and more popular, Wasnt like it mattered now was it? Maybe it would be better not to do those things cause everyone knows that its just going to make someone more and more popular by the moment. And that was just what they need, A bunch of super popular kids ruinging everyones life.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Belcourt Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:31 pm

"Well I think it's quite courageous, they could die in this. It's kind of like a school spirit thing, doing it to make fellow students proud," she said."Or to tell people their better then you," she suggested and looked at the falling snow."You know I never knew what Yule meant at all, it seemed like some sort of made up word till I searched it." Sadly she didn't know it all and she laughed a bit while she said it.
Yvette Belcourt
Yvette Belcourt

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:37 pm

"Who knows what it means. " He said after a bit of thinking. "Yeha but im not going.. Just... theres not much reason to go." Saige wasnt the kind of person to dance or goto some sort of foormal dance. He wouldnt like to go anyways. All it was was a sort of wierd ball in his mind. Why would people wantto be formal. Why not just have a party like those tha a bunch of teenagers throw each holiday? you know the ones with loud music that make your neighbors angry?
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Belcourt Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:46 pm

"I like it actually. To dance, not like the disgusting dances today, but something that shows your passion for it. Also its nice to see people putting an effort towards their looks, not like its ever thing, but it's not everyday someone get's cleaned up for someone else," she said giving a different point of view towards."I think I might go, seems like fun," Yvette admitted."We're completely opposite aren't we?" Yvette giggled and plopped herself on the floor."Why don't you like formality?" she asked.
Yvette Belcourt
Yvette Belcourt

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:11 am

"Im not sure." He said as he though. "Formality just seems wierd I guess." He sat down next to her and yawned. "So what do you want to do? Im getting pretty bored with being up here." He didnt know what he wanted to do so that was why he asked her. He thought that she would have more ideas instead of the boring ideas he could think of. " I mean there must be something we can do instead of sitting up here and doing whatever.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Belcourt Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:26 am

"What do you want to do then," Yvette sighed. "Don't you have to finish your letter though?" she asked noticing that she had kept him from writing his brother. She felt a bit bad, but she really didn't send letters to her family at all, they didn't seem like the people to write back and she loved all but her sister. Her sister was mean and demonic, you could tell she'd be one to be accepted in Slytherin or become a Death Eater like her father, but her family never talked about such things her adoptive father came to terms and left being a Death Eater.
Yvette Belcourt
Yvette Belcourt

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:09 pm

"I can finish my letter later. I really dont care what we do. I can write to my brother whenever i want to. It isnt like he cant wait. " He said with a short laugh in his voice. "I mean.. Hanging with my friends is better than some letter that can be written at any time. " IT was true that any old letter can be sent as long as you know what to write and who you want to write it to. It would be awesome when he heard from her brother but he wouldnt care if his letter was sent later.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Belcourt Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:21 pm

"I thought you didn't have friends," She said not remembering that one thing he said about his friends and family. After a moments wait an randomly came in and went past Yvette's hair and it frightened her, but only the annoying sound bothered her. Yvette tried to remember the past conversation her and Saige had before she looked like a idiot, but her mind was blank, she had thought too much and forgot a lot. That was a bad flaw she had, never could remember the little important things, only the ones she'd repeat in her head over and over again.
Yvette Belcourt
Yvette Belcourt

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:12 pm

"I have a few.. But not mucj friends." He said chuckling. "So.. what do you want to do? We could go out and play in the snow or... We could skate on the lake.. Or we could do anything else that you want to do. I really dont care what we do." He told her. Saige actually thought that skating on the lake or playing in the snow would be fun. "Who knows.. We could make a snowman or an igloo or something out of snow.. That kind of seems like fun to me." Saige shrugged as he spoke
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Belcourt Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:30 pm

"Seems childish," she said,"but it does seem like fun, never really played in snow only with family from ages one to ten," Yvette admitted. She walked toward the entrance of the Owlery and was heading for the stairs, but turned around."Coming?" she asked as she started to lead the way and she wanted to go into the forest, but afraid of getting lost. She was fever afraid of never finding her way, she didn't want to be alone at all, well alone all her life she'd like the occasional me times she had. Although her family wasn't her true family she'd always want to stay by them, even her sister no matter how devious she is. After a while thinking about her family she'd gotten to end of the staircase and was confused on how she got from thinking of the forest, to family.

(Do we have to go to a different thread to do this going to another area because I think we are, right?)
Yvette Belcourt
Yvette Belcourt

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top