Letters to the family - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Letters to the family - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Letters to the family

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Letters to the family - Page 3 Empty Re: Letters to the family

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:49 pm

"Aww comeone cant you teach me over the school year?" He asked teasingly. Then she began to ask him about wanting to be a basketball player and he thought for a moment. "I might play basketball.. im not sure if it will be a good idea in case there is a bunch of blood in the game." He said hoping that the fact of him being a vampire didnt pop out of his mouth. "Just.. not sure yet on anything. I mean im not ready to choose something that big yet. i can be whatever i want and i still have time to choose."
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Belcourt Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:05 pm

"Maybe, one year left really, but you'll life will still go on even without Hogwarts I guess". Yvette looked up around the Owlery not really knowing what to do or what else to speak of."What's your relationship status with people?" she asked out of the blue and it was the only topic she had in mind, but it was a good topic subject. So Yvette awaited an answer and focused on her answer for that while if he ever had the idea to ask. If so she really didn't have much of a relationship with people, well good ones.
Yvette Belcourt
Yvette Belcourt

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:44 pm

when she asked him what his relationship status with people was he didnt know what she meant. Did she mean what did people think of him or something else? "What do you mean?" He asked in a confused way. No one had asked him anything like that before and it was also a new question. Nothing seemed to be the same since he became a vampire. Everyone thought of him differently now than they did when he was a normal mortal
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Belcourt Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:00 pm

"I mean friends, family, other people and your relationship with them," Yvette explained and couldn't go any further with it. Hopefully her question go through, she wanted to know and just felt like making a friend. Yvette had friends, but they were guys and they seemed more like followers being enchanted by magical charm and such. Friends that were girls weren't there, most of them got angry at the attention she got and Yvette liked the attention a little bit, she didn't want to be ignored just not get annoyed by it.
Yvette Belcourt
Yvette Belcourt

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:07 pm

"Well.. none of my famly goes to school here and i dont have much friends... and my friends are just normal friends.." He said still a bit confused. "And most friends i used to have before coming here arent much of friends now.. they are like surrounded by girls and all while i just have my friends and family to be around. There isnt much reason to hang around them when i go back to Germany. All i do is sit around and help my mom with the triplets." He had nothing more to say after saying what he did
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Belcourt Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:23 pm

"Well that's sad," Yvette admitted her thought about it and looked at the snow."I always wanted to dance in the snow again," she randomly said and thought about the last time she danced at Beauxbatons how amazing they all danced, filled with wonderful students, but some got a little too overly snobby."Do you know what a Veela is?" she asked just wanting to talk about."They say Veela's were made to dance and to be the most 'beautiful' things around". Yvette had no idea if she was Veela or not, she wanted so badly to meet her birth family and get answer to her long list of questions.
Yvette Belcourt
Yvette Belcourt

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:29 pm

"Yeah I've heard ov a Veela before."He said as he listened to her speak. "And im not sure that all veela's would be the most beautiful things around.. It just depends on who you are. Some people would say that the most beautiful thing in the world is a baby kitten or newly fallen snow in the mountains. But.. it all depends on what they think of as beautiful." What Saige said was probably true. Noth everyone in the world would think that about one thing. They would think about it towards many things
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Belcourt Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:45 pm

"Well with age and sexuality may cause Veela's effects on men, but boys they completely drool over them, especially when they dance. Although females don't get effected by it they completely get enraged when Veela's get the attention of those they adore". Yvette walked around the circle of the Owlery."People suggest that I'm a Veela, but I don't know. I'm completely in the dark on that and I wish I knew," she said. Yvette stopped and stared at the ground."When I was little, my mother said if I had a temper tantrum I would get really mad and make some demonic noise," Yvette said looking down kind of feeling horrible about how she treated people when she extremely angry.
Anger was something Yvette couldn't handle at this time, since she didn't know about her Veela half, she'd have no idea how to control it."Am I," she said,"am I pretty?" she asked."Answer with the truth," she said turning around and looking at him.
Yvette Belcourt
Yvette Belcourt

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:04 pm

Saige listened to her speak about veela's and about herself as she was younger then he nearly felt like he got slapped in the face when she asked him if she was pretty. He really didnt know what to say. She Wanted the truth and he didnt even know the truth. He stared at her for minutes maybe even hours until he finnally had the answer to her haunting question. "Yes... You are pretty... Beautiful at that."He said then he looked around trying to figure out where snowball was. Then he located her asleep in the corner and sighed
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Belcourt Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:16 pm

"Thanks," she said not really excited, she just wanted to get use to the idea of someone who'd talk to her without noticing too much of her features."Snows pretty isn't, even prettier then me," she spoke lightly, but her tone was high."So... Do you know what the first task of the Triwizard?" she asked," I wasn't there to see it," she said and awaited an answer hoping it would be quicker then last one. Yvette liked the idea of a great competition that gave you great honor, but she knew she'd have no chance of ever competing in such a thing.
Yvette Belcourt
Yvette Belcourt

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top