What does Death Eater mean to you? - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What does Death Eater mean to you? - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What does Death Eater mean to you?

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What does Death Eater mean to you? - Page 4 Empty Re: What does Death Eater mean to you?

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:02 am

OoC:Unless that Crucio was already arranged; it's a godmod Selwyn. If it is please tell me now.

Flint looked away as the lady fell in pain. He didn't hurt the innocent; he still had pride in his mind. As far as he was concerened Sally was innocent. The new leader was simply being cruel. But that was the point was it not? To try and toughen everyone else up right. But Flint could hold his own if she tried to pick on him. He was grinning to himself...trying not to brag to himself was hard. Flint hid a groan, no cirlces! Flint didn't budge at all from his spot by the door. "You do understand that it's going to be hard to take you seriously when you tell us to gather in a circle? Like you're teaching a kindergarden class." he said sarcastically.. "That was retorical by the way." he added. His hand sank into his pocket as he pulled his wand out for any retaliation. He kept a firm grip on it cause I mean, you never know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

What does Death Eater mean to you? - Page 4 Empty Re: What does Death Eater mean to you?

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:59 am

"I agree with the old man speak to us like adults or we shan't feel the need to let you lead us" he said not making any move to answer her request of circles. He remembered when he was in charge they used tables and chairs instead of standing and circles "I don't mean to be rude but wouldn't this be a bit more civilized if we had a table and some chairs so we could gather and actually get something accomplished?" he suggested.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelani Bittel Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:30 am

Caelani laughed at that. Let her lead them? The poor lambs didn't have a choice.

"While I adore the way you assume you know everything and your attempts to undermine me are endlessly entertaining, there are times, boys, when you should shut up lest you show your ignorance," she said.

"If you had even a passing knowledge of the arcane arts, you'd know that harnessing of the powers of a group of witches and wizards by standing in a circle and focusing their efforts is a form of magic so powerful that it exists even in muggle legend.

"So stand in the bloody circle before I make you."
Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 469
Special Abilities : unforgivables

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:03 am

Thaor watched as his fellow death eaters showed disrespect towards Caelani, he waited with excitement for their punishment, but none came. Thaor was disappointed that their new leader, didn't have the guts to punish those who make her look like a fool. Never-the-less, Thaor walked towards, and stood next to Caelani, waiting for the others to do the same.

Thaor wondered what Caelani had up her sleeve, but decided not to ask, he would follow her, no matter where she lead them.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:39 am

She was threatening him now was she. Flint grinned, this was going to be fun. Flint wasn't ignorant, nor was he a fool. He simply didn't like being ordered around by young nasty brats. "Oh I'm fine here thanks. I'm sure I can hear whatever story you're reading the children frome here fin." he told her. He was doing his best at making her look foolish. But it seems he may actually need to step up a bit. She seemed like she wanted business but he still wasn't set on accepting her. He looked at the man named Ne'Os, giving him a dirty look. "Mind you! I may be old but I could kick your ass anyday. But it wouldn't be fair after all, you're wandless" he said quietly. "So speak to your elders wisely." he looked away from him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:53 am

Ne'Os walked over to Flint and smiled "who says i need a wand" he said pulling the silver dagger from the holster on his leg and holding it millimeters from Flint's neck "just because this body is new doesn't mean i have forgotten the years of hand to hand training i got from the vampires" he said letting that hang in the air for a moment he turned and walked to the side of Caelani no one was standing at. He placed the dagger back in his leg holster and gave her a small smile before turning to look in front of him. sure he didn't like her but for the time being he figured he should be civil with her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Archer Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:00 am

Sandra arched an eyebrow at Ne'os' little display. "Emof, I do pray you're just playing stupid with that knife," she said as she vanished her chai and stepped inside the circle. "Because in case you haven't noticed, everyone else here has a wand - and before you take two steps towards Mr. Kenelm we'd send you halfway to America." She rolled her eyes. "Honestly. What's the obsession with knives? If I lose my wand, I'm going to use one of the muggle guns. Much more efficient."
Sandra Archer
Sandra Archer

Number of posts : 240
Special Abilities : Memory Manipulation and Apparition

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:20 am

Ne'Os gave Sandra a warm smile anyone that didn't know the monster inside the body would be caught off guard by the charm of it and the warmth it seemed to illuminate he quickly pulled the dagger back from his leg holster and held it in front of his face with a loving expression, as if he was staring at his child. "My dear Sandra in almost every situation that isn't impossible for the holder, the dagger will always win besides unlike the wand or the gun which emits light whenever it casts a spell or fires a bullet it emits no light at all. And unlike a wand the dagger is only as good as its owner crafts it, the dagger does not choose its owner nor does it care when it is left in the heart of him or her. The dagger is a symbol even older than the wand itself it was once believed that one could use it as a wand but that is purely a myth. So Sandra does that answer my obsession?" he asked her realizing he was rambling. He let the dagger fall to his side before he finished "besides when all is looking bleak and the muggle guns and the wizard's magic fails the dagger will even the playing field just keep that in mind when we decide to take on the order again" he finished twirling his dagger slowly in his fingers. He hoped this would at least win some of her respect though he really doubted it.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:55 am

"You honestly think a knife is going to stop me? Have you ever been shot by a muggle bullet? Have you ever been stabbed seventeen times in different places at the same time? I was left to die....my wand was nowhere to be found." he asked him. He nodded at Sandra, she knew how to handle Emof. "Oh just shut up Emof! That dagger is as useful as your brain!" he said. "You have to learn everyone in this room can kick your ass with a flick of their wands right now. Being a vampire simply means you're a freak who's really hard to kill!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelani Bittel Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:06 am

Ah the sound of squabbling minions. Huh, Caelani had never really thought of them as her minions before, but obviously, that's exactly what they were. Right now, they were squabbling amongst themselves to create some sort of hierarchy for when they overthrew her, but that wasn't Calli's problem. So long as they weren't killing one-another they were welcome to fight.

However, she did have something to do, and she did need their - perhaps not cooperation, but at least compliance.

"Okay, enough of the theatrics," she announced. "We all know you're all very deadly; that's why you're here."

She looked around at all their faces. So few now. Fitting, she'd be able to build up an army that was dedicated to herself alone, instead of one of her many predecessors.

Caelani smiled. It wasn't a particularly nice smile. More the smile of someone who knew something bad was going to happen, and that she was the only one who knew what.

"So, who wants to go first?" she asked cheerfully.

----------------------------
ooc: Okay everyone the in-fighting has been fun, but I actually want to get the thread rolling now. Can we keep on topic from now on, please?
Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 469
Special Abilities : unforgivables

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top