What does Death Eater mean to you?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What does Death Eater mean to you? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What does Death Eater mean to you?

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What does Death Eater mean to you? Empty What does Death Eater mean to you?

Post by Caelani Bittel Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:57 am

It was possibly the smoothest transition in leadership any rebellious fringe movement had ever had. Sandra was the first Death Eater leader Caelani had ever heard of who'd simply stepped down from the position. Perhaps she thought she could control them as one of the flock more effectively than she could as the shepherdess? That would be a bad mistake for her to have made, and Calli decided to keep a close eye on the former Dark Lady.

As for herself, it was time to implement her own plans, the foremost of which was seeing who would still answer the call when it went out. The tattoos were one of Voldemort's better ideas, though not without their drawbacks. He could have chosen something a little more discreet, for example. Nobody would suspect somebody with a butterfly tattoo was doing the Dark Lord's dirty work, now would they?

With a sigh, Calli walked back across the empty ballroom; empty but for the large, leather chair she'd placed right at the centre, and after sitting, pressed her wand onto her fore arm as she uttered the words she'd heard come from so many other pairs of lips over the years. It was almost like a dream, and she was glad she was sitting down, for she wasn't sure she'd be able to trust her own legs if she'd been standing.
Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 469
Special Abilities : unforgivables

Back to top Go down

What does Death Eater mean to you? Empty Re: What does Death Eater mean to you?

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:14 am

Ne'Os entered the room he wore a black t shirt with black pants and shoes and a long black robe with a dark silver mask so no one would recognise him he would reveal his return to the world of living at this meeting he heard a whisper of a new leader he had a plan to one day take the title for himself and he hoped that day was sooner rather than later. He entered the hall ouside the ballroom having a small flash back of the insanity that used to posses him but that was it. He entered the ballroom as let his hidden eyes fall on Caelani He took long strides as he walked up to her and got on one knee "I will swear my allegiance to you when more people show up i think they will enjoy it" he said hiding his thoughts and projecting a calm green meadow in the day light. He stood up and walked a few feet away and summoned a simple uncomfortable wooden chair and sat down staring at her with his imposing dark silver mask.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelani Bittel Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:48 pm

It was a shame she was sitting down. If Caelani could have skittered backwards, she would have. As it was, her skin felt like it wanted to crawl off her just to get away from the man.

Despite her loathing, Calli smiled.

"Yes, you will," she said simply.

Emof obviously thought he was being clever or something. It was hard to know exactly what someone as out of touch with reality as that thought they were doing, but ironically enough, he was quite correct.
Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:43 pm

Godric walked into the house his father had grown up in, it's majesty still as imposing as when he had first come here. He entered without a sound and wound his way around to the Ballroom, his bracer gleaming in the low light. He wore no mask, he had no need for one under any circumstance to enter the Malfoy Manor. It was his right to enter when ever he pleased.

As he entered the ballroom, he noticed two people already there. He couldn't stand the fact that there wasn't a Malfoy in power here, but he would deal. He had tried to get out of the Darkness, but it always drew him right back. He noted the man with the mask, but thought nothing more of him. Godric really just didn't care about who he would be working with, just that if any one from his past found there way back to the Death Eaters, then he would be there to have there back.

He looked at the lady sitting down and bowed like a true gentleman. I take it you're in charge now Milady? His voice was as delicate as silk, and as deadly as cyanide. He slid into a high backed chair, its figure making Godric seem as if he were lounging on a throne. His black hardened leather vest and pants contrasting with his white sleeveless trench coat.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelani Bittel Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:39 am

What was it with wizards and eighteenth century customs? Yes, wizards and witches were a long-lived bunch, but Godric Malfoy had only been a few years below Caelani in school, so she knew for a fact that he was just putting it on.

"What the feck?" she asked*. "Milady?"

"This is what's wrong with the Death Eaters, you know. Thinking like people who died several hundred years ago. This is the twenty-first century, Godric. Get with the program.

Oh, and yeah, I'm in charge. If you've got a problem with it, I've heard Voldemort booked us a room with a fantastic view across the river of blood."

*Hi, I'd just like to point out that feck is legitimately not a swear. It's a real word.

Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:00 am

Godric smiled impishly. He had been raised by the German Minister and had been raised as a gentle man. He allowed his eyes to meet hers.

Actually, I was taught to speak like that. What would you prefer me to refer to you as? His voice was thick with his German accent now. He had only been at Hogwarts for a year or so before he had transferred back to Durmstrang and graduated early.

His gaze was as fearless as a Tiger. As long as you keep the DE from falling like the last few leaders, I'm fine with who ever is in charge. I'm here to give my services to the DE, how ever they need them. He knew he hadn't said anything out loud, so he would have to try to hide his thoughts better.

I'm more with the program then you think. I'm not some short minded follower. I'm here for a reason, and it's not because I'm weak willed. This world needs a change, and we are the ones that will usher in the new era. He wasn't going to back down. No matter who was in charge, Godric wasn't going anywhere. This was his destiny. He would unite himself with the DE once more, and hopefully they would see that his skills were of high use to them.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelani Bittel Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:22 am

The twitch of a smile played at the corner of Caelani's mouth. Godric was funnier than he knew, though he probably wouldn't be happy if he did know.

You see, during the day, Caelani worked at a school. At that school there were a lot of children who were young enough to think they knew, I mean, EVERYTHING. And when they thought they were being clever, their sentences habitually started with "Actually..."

Sadly, this just made Caelani think Godric sounded like an eleven year old. Probably not the impression he was aiming for.

"I'm sure," she answered his unbelievable boast mildly.

It so wasn't worth getting into.

"DE? That's cute. Making up for lost time are you? I think Death Eater rolls off the tongue more easily, but whatever takes your fancy. You sure do talk pretty, but you know, I need people who can do more than make up extravagant lies."

Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:41 am

Think what you will of me. It wont matter in the long run as long as I do my job now will it? He figured she would no matter if he brought proof of his abilities or not. He knew the truth, and that was enough. If she thought he was weak, then she might just be impressed when he showed his abilities to the entire group.

He wasn't going to argue that wasn't the point here.

Even though we don't really know each other, maybe we should discuss exactly where the Death Eaters are aiming there sites. He understood that they were waiting for more members to show up. And he hoped they did so soon. He really didn't want to make an enemy out of his new Dark Lady. He needed to be on her side, not causing her to distrust him from the word go.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:22 pm

Felix stood by the door watching the most recent exchange between the new Dark Lady and some kid who looked new. He probably didn't even know what Azkaban was like but this didn't concern Felix to much. After the kid spoke Felix took his turn to enter the room, regular dark wash jeans and a tan button up shirt didn't say much of this man, but anybody who was anybody had heard of his recent... actions.

Felix went to Caelani and went to one knee in front of her. "it seems I am earlier then I thought I would be. I had some engagements before and feared I would be late." Felix kept his eyes on her with a fixed gaze. You never knew who could be reading your mind so it was best to not think of anything while in the malfoy manor. To Felix that was never to difficult to do. "Though I must say I am happy I made haste so as to see the new Dark Lady. I am Felix Barker your humble servant." he said and then moved away to conjure his own regular armchair a small leaf pattern decorating it.people these days had to conjure thrones and look uncomfortable. Felix perfered to sit in comfort rather than show off.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:47 pm

Sally sighed, it had been a while since she had made a stop at Malfoy Manor but it was in due time that she visited before her next trip. She walked up to the door sighing, knowing there was going to be new people in charge and what not, knowing she would know not a person who came. She was about to knock but decided against it and turned the knob walking straight inside. She walked in to the ballroom and saw a few people were there already and two of them were already talking, and one was trying to get in te conversation and just like she thought, She knew none of them. "Hello, Sorry Im late Ive been travling." She said with a sly smile and leaned against a wall casually.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top