What does Death Eater mean to you? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What does Death Eater mean to you? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What does Death Eater mean to you?

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What does Death Eater mean to you? - Page 2 Empty Re: What does Death Eater mean to you?

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:14 am

Flint apparated onto the Manner grounds; looking as mean as ever. Normally there would have been a faint smile on his face but not now. He had been beaten out AGAIN as head Death Eater. But oh well; he still had a position as Dark Arts teacher at the school. That was still a large role in the Death Eater ranks; and it had been Sandra's position before him. He was walking swiftly towards the large oak doors. He entered the Manner and went to where he heard voices; he found them. Everyone that had shown up was in a small room that was dimmly lit. Flint didn't have any respect for a head Death Eater; honestly if it wasn't him he'd want someone old in charge. The young were too restless and remorseful. This new head Death Eater looked pretty young, Flint grumbled to himself as he stood next to a young man by the door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

What does Death Eater mean to you? - Page 2 Empty Re: What does Death Eater mean to you?

Post by Caelani Bittel Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:45 am

"For Merlin's sake, what is with you people?"

Calli stood up. It totally wrecked the mood, but whatever. Her mood had already been wrecked by Godric's awful linguistics anyway.

She began to pace restlessly about the room as she ranted.

"Kneeling and flattering and boasting and... ERGH! Enough already!"

She turned sharply to look at Barker.

"I mean, just look at you, Felix. Everybody knows you've had 'other engagements.' Do you know how we know? Because it's written all over the front page of The Daily Prophet, you numbskull."

Caelani drew her wand and pointed it at Felix's breastbone. She ought to punish him for what he'd done; set a precedent for the others. But, perhaps not just yet. Slowly she crossed the room, until the tip of her wand brushed his shirt.

"A warning," she said, before flicking her wand upwards to light the chandeliers, settling a warm glow across the entire scene.

"Are you two going to introduce yourselves, or do you prefer to stand in the shadows looking smug?" she asked the other two arrivals.

Caelani was not a fan of people who didn't speak. People who kept their own counsel were a big red flag to anyone trying to sow the seeds of mistrust and confusion.
Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 469
Special Abilities : unforgivables

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:00 am

Sally frowned and stepped out of the shadows "Sally Emerald, and I presume your the new Lord?" She said. The girl certainly had the attitude for the job and deffiantly the confidence. She seemed to hold nothing back speaking her mind, not caring who she hurt and that was a good quality for a Lord., well Lordess maybe. Sally could be just as confident as the girl and didnt care much of being spoken down too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Omar Corwin Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:57 am

Omar was not sure how he felt about the Death Eaters as of late. On one hand, it was always nice to have a strong group of people on one's side in case of an emergency situation. On the other, he hated just about every single person in the ranks of the Death Eaters. He had respect for very few, and the ones he had respect for, it was only because they were not stuck up prudes. For a group of evil doers, they were nothing but a bunch of title happy bastards.

He took one last drag off his cig before he flicked it at the ground and walked into the meeting room. When he walked in, some cute little girl was walking around waving her wand and threatening people. Already Omar had taken a liking to this pretty face. Of course, if she pointed that wand at him, they were going to have problems. Omar had a short temper, and he was not officially part of their little group. He was an associate who did dirty work for them in return for their help in certain situations. So if she decided to get smart with him, well he would have a lot of angry people storming after him.

When she demanded everyone to speak, Omar grinned. Maybe this person was going to be cleaning house around here. She seemed serious about trying to get the stain off the Death Eaters. "Are we at Hogwarts again? All standing up and introducing ourselves?" He laughed at the female before he stood up straight and spoke with a prude voice. "Hello everyone! I am Omar! My favorite color is pink and I love long walks on the beach." He stopped and he laughed again, glaring at the new leader, trying to get his point across. He was probably stepping on toes, which was why he kept his hand ready in case of an attack.

"How about we stop with the games, and get on to why we are here, hm? I have some shit to do."
Omar Corwin
Omar Corwin

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:24 am

The masked figure stood from his uncomfortable wooden chair after watching everything that had happened around him. Holding back a Chuckle at Felix he looked at Omar with his hidden eyes before turning back to the general area saying in a cold Metallic voice "I agree i think i should go first don't you dark one?" he said looking at Caelani before she would have a chance to answer he took out his duel core wand looked back at the group and tapped his mask feeling it slowly melt away into nothingness "My name" he said in a warm accent less voice "Is Ne'Os Emof, I have returned from the dead to aid in what i feel is the Death Eater's greatest time of need. And unlike all of you I don't have my past failures and victory's to weigh me down" he said flashing a perfect white smile he then turned back to Caelani he offered his wand to her and said "This wand and its holder will do your's and the dark lord's work use it well and you shan't find it being the last thing you see." he said bowing his head slightly. He wondered what her reaction to this would be. Not to mention the rest of the room's reaction to his return.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelani Bittel Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:49 am

"You don't have anything to do," she told Omar. "It's become painfully clear that you all have really terrible judgement."

"Thanks," she said, taking the wand from Ne'os.

She didn't know anything about dual cores or coming back from the dead; she just assumed Emof was being melodramatic, as usual. She knew he was stupid to be giving her his weapon, though. Caelani didn't like stupid people. Stupid people got other people killed.

She snapped the wand in half and dropped the pieces at her feet.

"See? Just another example of bad judgement."

She gazed at the faces arrayed before her, and her eyes fell on those of the other woman in the room. Sally Emerald had recently become Quidditch Instructor at Hogwarts. Caelani approved of that. It was important to consolidate their position at the school and it was important to be in top shape when the aurors were on your tail.

"You," she said. "What do you think the most important part of being a Death Eater is?"

Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 469
Special Abilities : unforgivables

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:02 am

Ne'Os rolled his eyes as he bent down to pick up the wand taking the time to say very quietly so only she would hear "dont think just because you broke my wand that i am vulnerable." He stood back up and pocketed the fragments and walked back to his chair acting as if he didn't care his highly powerful and expensive wand had just been destroyed he sat down and through up his usual mental barrier of the grassy field and his usual persona of foolishness and absentmindedness. Really though inside his head he was already plotting how he would try to kill her and take her position. He barely listened when she asked Sally asked a question he would pay attention when he felt the conversation was important.

Last edited by Ne'Os Emof on Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Archer Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:52 pm

Sandra watched the meeting with dull eyes. She had been there since the start but had not said a word - there was nothing to say.

She was not a stupid woman. But she had tried to control something much more powerful than herself, and it had cost her. She looked older, older than she had when she had stumbled out of the woods and demanded the Death Eaters follow her. It had worked, somehow. And she hadn't done poorly in the beginning, all things considered. It had only been later that things had started to fall apart.

She was not a stupid woman. She could tell when the job's stress had stepped beyond stress and began slowly eroding her sanity. She could not continue to lead like that. Random outbursts of anger had drained her and hampered her ability to lead effectively. So she had stepped down, and waited to watch the Death Eaters fight like dogs among themselves.

It had not happened. Caelani had stepped forward, and the fighting stopped before it had a chance to begin. Sandra would not pretend she was not impressed. Caelani reminded Sandra of herself, sometime in the distant past, except maybe better organized - something sorely needed for this position. Throwing together ideas on a wing and a prayer could work for a while, but eventually you would find yourself way over your head. She knew from personal experience.

She was handling Emos well enough however. Well, short of killing him. Sandra would gladly kill the little rat, except that didn't seem to stop him anymore.

No matter. She was going to kill him, even if she had to do it with her bare hands instead of a wand.
Sandra Archer
Sandra Archer

Number of posts : 240
Special Abilities : Memory Manipulation and Apparition

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:22 am

Thaor came up the path to Malfoy manor, opened the door, and walked into the meeting room. Good evening[b] he said with a bow to Caelani. Thaor could tell at once there was tension in the air. He looked towards Ne'Os, and recognized at once what was in his hand. The very wand that Thaor had sold Ne'Os before the battle at Grimmauld Place. [b]I see you take good care of wands Emof Thaor said with a chuckle. Thaor sat down in an arm chair next to the fireplace.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:34 pm

Sally nodded at the new Lord, or Lordess whichever she perferred but didnt answer her question. She didnt see that she had too, The question seemed a bit whats that word mental maybe? Sally walked forward a step and stopped, not wanting to go closer. "Are we back in school? Ive got to tell you the what "most important part" I think being a death eater is?" Sally paused rasing an eyebrow "Last time I checked, You join and serve not answer questions like this." She said. She didnt answer the question because she hadnt known an answer, in fact she knew exactly why she was here she just didnt want to explain it nor did she want too answer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top