I Love.....
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I Love..... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I Love.....

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Love..... Empty I Love.....

Post by Victorie Laurisi Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:37 pm

Victorie walked down to the quidditch pitch with her broom in hand. she wasn't good at quidditch or any sports for that matter but she loved to fly. she loved the way it fell the wind in her hair and the sun on her face. she wore black skinny jeans and a bright yellow shirt with a black jacket over top of it, and her shoes were black converses. her long redish hair was down as the light wind blow it around as she walked. when she got to the quidditch pitch Ronny got onto her nimbus 2000 and started to fly around. she smiled and giggled for get her problems.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

I Love..... Empty Re: I Love.....

Post by Ezra Laurisi Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:56 pm

Ezra loved Quidditch. It was his favorite sport. It was his favorite thing to kill time. His favorite activity besides just living. Somehow Quidditch made everything better. Just awesomely better. He took down his broom to the pitch. He'd not expected many people around here this time. He was right not to, there was only one other person he'd seen there. A very beautiful girl he had only seen a couple times. He and she weren't very acquainted. Only in passing. Only briefness here and there. That was something, though. He felt obligated to at least say hi or acknowledge her existence. That was the main thing. He didn't know that this person was his sister.

"Hi!" He shouted up as he got on his broom and took off. Warmly, he smiled at her. He then started following her on the broom. Smirking a little.
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:03 pm

Victorie turned around when she heard some one shouting. "hi," she said smiling back at him. she had seen this boy around but never really talked to him or even really acknowledge him. she did know that he was younger and that he belonged to the house of gryffindor unlike herself. "why are you out here at this time?" she asked. she had almost forgotten everything while she had been flying there in the silence by her self. everything had been right again.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Laurisi Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:14 pm

"Having fun! Like you appear to be doing", Ezra snapped back, though not maliciously. Just wittily. He had a ton of wit that he could drop on people like the drop of a hat. Most people couldn't boast that. Not like he could. Ezra's wit could be useful in any situation. Any at all. He was a bit like a joke machine in that regard. He continued flying, zipping about until he came to a dead stop. Something troubled him, and it wasn't very pretty when he was troubled. Not at all. It wasn't easy to upset him that well, so something must be amiss. He had a weird feeling. A feeling he couldn't quite shake.
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:21 pm

Victorie came to a stop next to him. "everyting okay?" she asked him. "oh and im Victorie by the way. though you can call my Ronny. she was still smileing though she could sinec that this boy felt something wasn't right. she was sure this boy was a quiditch player. though if she tryed to play like he most likely did she would fall off her broom. she didn't fall off the broom much when she was just flying. she had always though her last name was jonsten but the day she had gotten to hogwarts they called her by Luarisi insteed. that is whenn her life started to crummble.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Laurisi Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:10 pm

"I'm Ezra, Ezra Laurisi". Ezra shook his head for a moment, then went back to the girl's question. "Nah, something's off about today. Something is bothering me. I've got a strange feeling. It's something I can't quite shake. I only just got that feeling a few minutes ago when you entered the Quidditch pitch. I've not had a feeling like that since I ate those deep fried bugs that one time". He flew off once more, holding onto his broom as he went faster and faster. The wind blew his hair all willy-nilly until he stopped again. The uneasiness came back to him, something definitely wasn't right about the girl but he couldn't shake the feeling. Something was definitely up and he could feel it.
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:00 pm

"Did you say Laurisi?" she said just before he flew off then she fallowed him in a dazed like state. she hadn't payed much attention to any of the big feast they have at the beginning of the first year she didn't listen to the names they called. not since her first year when she found a new name for her self though she still used Johnston a lot mostly around her family. though she didn't' know why they had called her Victorie Laurisi. when ever she asked they wouldn't give her a straight answer.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Laurisi Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:41 pm

"Yeah, Laurisi. L-A-U-R-I-S-I", Ezra shouted back at her whilst flying, "Something wrong with my name?" He genuinely thought this girl was messing with him. Messing with his brain to distract him from practice. It was a suspicion he often held with those from other houses. Often. Nothing wrong with that, either, he thought. Normally he was carefree though, and didn't give a crap. However, this time he did for some odd reason. It was odd how the world worked sometimes. How it'd just work like that, with everything happening in some weird pattern. Softly, he patted his broom to distract him from the obvious awkward tension.
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:43 pm

"No," She shouted back at him "Its just we have the same last name. well according to those who worked here six years ago" she flew to the ground and climbing off her broom. she was confused and she was shakeing so much she ended up siting on the ground. "this cant be.." she wispred "I don't have any family besdies my mother and fahter. they are muggles." she was trying to tell her self that this boy was lieing of some one lied to her about her name. "my last name is Jonstan not Luarisi." she keep wispreing these little reasurances to her self.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Laurisi Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:40 pm

"The same last name? How can that be? My only sister is my younger sister Marie, my other sister was killed as I was told. I was told she was kidnapped, then killed by two people. Then again I'm not sure, you'd have to check with my family or something. It's an odd thing, really. I never knew of another magical Laurisi besides my sister and one of my parents. It's quite the oddity it is". Ezra finished speaking with a hastened breath. He drew the breath quickly and twisted his broom a little bit. Twisting it slightly. He wanted to stay around the girl to see what her reaction would be. Her reaction to his words. His words. They seemed to be almost....suggesting.
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top