The Forgotten War
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Forgotten War Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Forgotten War

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Forgotten War Empty The Forgotten War

Post by Emmett Fisher Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:04 am

It continues to baffle me, and I am sure I am not alone, the way some of the wizarding community continues to deny the truth which has been thrust into near plain view, though those who know the most of it, continued to shield it from those of us too innocent to assume the worst. For those who have not come to terms with these startling truths, I find it my civil duty to inform you.

There is a war going on. Anyone who tells you different thinks that you are suspecting them of taking a side and are attempting to mislead you... And they seem to be succeeding. Otherwise, they are woefully ignorant to the truth.

For months the world was abuzz with reports of demon attacks. I have nothing to say on the subject besides the fact that I was disappointed in the way that authorities handled the situation. But now that they have disappeared, the wizarding world seem to have been lulled into a false sense of security. They think there is nothing out there ready to hurt them.

But just because the demons are out of the game, does not mean the Order and the Death Eaters are too. Most people will strike out at me for causing "needless worrying" but I tell you there are terrible things still happening.

What proof do I have? Where is our Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot, Khaat Lupin? I have been searching for the answer, and Ms Lupin has never been the sort to leave without proper notice, knowing how irresponsible it would be to do so. Therefore, we must assume that something has gone wrong to ensure that Ms Lupin's safety has not been compromised. I have heard whispers, and while I do not encourage rumor-swapping I can not deny they have a legitimacy to them...

And they whisper kidnapping.

I do not think Ms Lupin has been harmed in a much more definite sense, because she has always been competent enough to fend for herself. I can only hope for two things. One, for Ms Lupin's safety, and two for the world to open their eyes.

There is a war going on.

And my stance? I think we all need not choose any side, except for the side urging for peace. There is no faulty party, nor right party. Every mother's tears are in vain. This war is happening, and it achieves nothing but death.

Emmett Fisher
Emmett Fisher
Emmett Fisher

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top