Tell me what I've forgotten, please.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tell me what I've forgotten, please. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tell me what I've forgotten, please.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tell me what I've forgotten, please. Empty Tell me what I've forgotten, please.

Post by Lucien Holt Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:13 am

Righto. So, I'm off of school for the week, because of Thanksgiving, so if there are any threads that I owe, please post them here. Even if it's tons of them. After Thanksgiving break, I only have four days of classes and then the semester ends, so until the 30th, I can post more frequently than usual, and then after the 4th I'm all yours until school starts up in January! WOOO.

But seriously. I can't remember, and I'm bad at thread trackers. Help?
Lucien Holt

Number of posts : 612
Special Abilities : Seer l Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Tell me what I've forgotten, please. Empty Re: Tell me what I've forgotten, please.

Post by Lara Beauchene Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:20 pm

So, I think we have 2 threads.
Hayley&Tobias - Wizarding world
Beth&Kit - Diagon Alley (I think)

I can PM you links if you want, but tomorrow Smile
Lara Beauchene

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Tell me what I've forgotten, please. Empty Re: Tell me what I've forgotten, please.

Post by Christian Zabini Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:22 pm

No worries! I'll check in a few Very Happy
Christian Zabini
Christian Zabini
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Mulciber Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:01 pm

Right. So I'm going to try and reply to those first thing tomorrow (I still have family staying with me today, so I can't really hide away the whole day to post). But if anyone else has anything, please let me know. I have two days until I need to work on essays and things, but as I said in the first post, I'll be free again after next Thursday. So if you post them here, I'll get to them in the order you guys remind me of them.
Naomi Mulciber
Naomi Mulciber
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:47 am

Okiedoo, lovelies. I've got finals Friday and Saturday, which means I won't be posting... well, anything, until those are done. I'm freaking myself out over grades because I have to get a certain GPA to study abroad with my best friend, and I don't want to mess it up. So, if you feel like doing so, send good thoughts and all the rest while I try not to work myself up into a panic attack. (only mostly kidding)
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:17 pm

Good luck Adds, you're going to do just fine, you're going to rock those exams and come back and RP like crazy afterwards! Wink Just stay focus hun you got this!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:01 pm

Awh, thanks. Fingers crossed and all that. XD I'll be looking to pick up several over break, so roleplay request threads will be SPAMMED xD
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:08 pm

Yay for spamming the RP request threads!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:10 pm

GUYS GUYS GUYS. I'M DONNNEEEEEEE.

It's probable that I messed up my last final, but I think I only missed two questions, and I'm hoping with everything in me that I get at least partial credit. That would be nice.

Anyway! No more stress, really, until school starts up again in January. Next year, technically! So that's fun! I'll be about and likely more active. Except, of course, on Christmas or in and around those big days. Because family over and things. Can't help it.

Regardless, WOOOOOO.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top