Hanging out for a while - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hanging out for a while - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hanging out for a while

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hanging out for a while - Page 7 Empty Re: Hanging out for a while

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:42 am

When Prison saw Sally come back outside he was still leaning against the wall of the castle with one foot on the wall and his arms crossed looking like a bad boy. He didnt know why he was doing this he just felt like it. "Hey Baby." He said smiling as he kicked off of the wall and went to her and kissed her forehead. "You look as beautiful as ever." He whispered as he kissed her cheek then her lips. He was glad that she wasnt gone long because he thought he was going to fall asleep if she wasnt out soon enough. "How was your breakfast?" He asked looking into her eyes.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:50 am

Sally smiled seeing Prison standing there waiting, he looked like a bad boy and she thought he looked hot. After he kissed her she smiled broadly. "Hey i missed you." She said searching for her wand, then remembering she hid it in her boots and took it out. "You wanna go take turns riding my broom on the quddtich feild?" she asked excitedly grabbing his hand not really giving him a choice. She spun, her hair flying and her skirt fluttering.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:42 am

Prison began to act like a bad boy and smirked when she twirled around. "Sure babe." He said as he wrapped his arm around her waist. He thought acting like a bad boy would be better than acting normal but he really didnt know. HE walked with her to the quidditch then he whispered something and a nimbus 2000 came flying his way. "This is my friends broom.. I can ride this while you ride yours. I have permission to borrow his broom at any time so.. Im gonna use it now." He said smirking again.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:23 pm

Sally coouldnt help but laugh as he tried acting like a bad boy. She heard him whisper something as they were walking and then a nimbus 2000 came flying towards them. "Okey." She said smileing when he said it was a friends broom and he had permission. She twirled her finger and her Firebolt came hurling towards them, she grabbed it with one hand without even having to look at it. "Lets rid there." She said hoping on hers and zooming ahead of him her skirt and hiar trailing behind her.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:54 pm

Sure" Prison said giving her a quick kiss then hopping onto the broom he was to use. He launched into the air and flew a quick lap then began to fly near Sally. She looked so beautiful that Prison couldnt believe she was all his. He was so in love with Sally that he didnt care about anything else but her at the moment. He would do anything for her since she was his one true love." I wanna race you love." He told her acting as though he would win.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:59 pm

Sally flashed him a dasleing smile and laughed as he fly a lap and then came to fly next to her. She smiled again " Sure babe, ill race you." She said laughing not knowing if she would win or not seeing how he looked to be a good flyer. She sped ahead of him after leaning to give him a kiss. She loved him lots and didnt want to lose him.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:45 pm

Prison Smiled and flew close behind her letting her be ahead of him. He tried to look as though he was trying to go as fast as his broom would take him. He wanted to let his love win since he loved her that much. around the end of the race he got right beside her just so it would be a tie and after the race ended he said. "Welp i guess it was a tie baby." And he landed on the ground tired from the flying. He thought he should have let her win but he couldnt care less as long as she was happy.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:24 am

Sally raced ahead of him but by the end of the race they were tied up and she didnt mind that. " Yay we are both winners then." she said smiling throwing her arms around his neck and kissing him. "I love you." she said smileing
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:28 am

Prison smiled and said, "I love you to hun." He then picked her up and spun around with her in his arms. He then fell back with her ontop of him. He began to laugh. He was glad that she was there with him and he didnt care much about anything in the world besides Sally. "RAWR!!" He yelled as he rolled over and pinned her to the ground playfully. Even though he was 17 didnt mean he wasnt allowed to have fun. Having fun was important.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:42 am

Sally laughed as he spun her around and then fell to the ground landing on top of him. She laughed when he pinned her to the ground and yelled roar giggling like crazy. " dont tickle me!" she said laughing she was highly ticklish and giggled more.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top