Hanging out for a while
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hanging out for a while Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hanging out for a while

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hanging out for a while Empty Hanging out for a while

Post by Prison Lycon Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:17 am

What a beautiful day. Prison never was around on beautiful days such as this one. He loved to Be around during beautiful days if he knew about the beautiful days being here. This year, since Prison was at hogwarts, He got to be around for all of the beautiful days. This day, Prison wore his usual Purple shirt, grey jacket and blue jeans. His sort of long hair made him look like any other boy that he knew. It was a little cold out so he had to wear his jacket.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Hanging out for a while Empty Re: Hanging out for a while

Post by Sally Ruby Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:27 am

Sally was getting bored of being in the Sltherin common room so she decided to go and take a stroll around the great lake. She grabbed her green hoodie and threw on some jeans and walked out to the lake. Her long hair flowing in the wind, she had forgotten to put it in a ponytail. She walked slowly towards the lake and saw a boy standing there as if he was admiring the day. She studied him for a second." hmm nice shirt" she said to herself , she loves the color purple and thought she should go talk to his boy. Hopeing her eyes dont scare him. They were a bright red today. "hello" she said as she walked up to him " My name is Sally Ruby"

Last edited by Sally Ruby on Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot some words)
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:35 am

Prison heard a voice of a girl. He turned around to see a girl who looked to be around his age. "Hello. Im Prison.. Prison Lycon" He said putting his hand out for her to shake. "Nice to meet you sally." It was wierd for him to talk to this girl hence he usually didnt talk to girls but he hoped that he would make a new friend. "So whats a young lady such as yourself doing out here alone on such a nice day?" He asked. "Why arent you hanging with some friends?"
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:39 am

Sally shook his hand " Thats a cool name Prison. I just got bored of sitting in the slytherin common room." She paused "So i decided to take a walk." she almost laughed about the friend remark " I dont have friends thanks to theses" she pointed at her eyes and laughed "It's a curse if i say so myself" she sighed and looked around " It is a nice day i must agree. What made you come out? Why arent you hanging with friends?" she asked just as curious
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:46 am

"I dont have many friends." He said. "And why would anyone care about how your eyes are? I mean shouldnt they just care about your personality. I for sure know what its like not to have friends because of people thinking about what I was on the outside and not on the inside." He said. Being odd in this world was exactly one of the reasons why alot of teens commited suicide. He knew as a fact that people shouldnt be making fun of him or anyone because of how they look.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:37 am

"well," she sighed pausing " My eyes scare people, they change different shades of red depending on what mood im in, some people find that creep.' she said finishing she looked around and saw a tree next to where they were standing (not the whooping willow) and sat down " I havent had any friends at all my entire life." she looked down to the ground feeling sad and pulled her knees up and hugged them.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:00 am

"What about me? Arent I your new friend?" Prison asked as he sat down next to her. "I understand how you feel People dont want to be my friend usually because I'm poor but i learned that not everyone hates poor people just as not everyone will be scared of your eyes. I actually think that your red eyes are the coolest in the whole entire world." He really didnt know if he was just giving her a compliment or hitting on her sence she almost never even talked to girls.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:17 am

Sally looked up shocked " Wow you actually want to be my friend?" She smiled " I would love to be your friend that would be great" she said smileing even more so now. Sally was so happy and she hasnt been happy in a while let alone smiled "They are?" She asked blushing she has never been told that and she thought it as kinda sweet "Thank you" she couldnt help but smile more now even though it seemed as if he was hitting on her
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:27 am

"Of course I would want to be your friend. " He said smiling. "I mean why wouldnt anyone be friends with a nice girl as yourself? That just doesnt seem right to me. being scared of a girl with red eyes... that seems more rude than anything." He said looking out to the lake. As he leaned against the tree he saw alot of owls fly towards and away from the school. He saw the peaceful lake being quiet and calm. He even saw that there was a black owl coming his way. That was his owl. He had no letter but was just coming back from getting food.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:12 pm

Sally smiled and nodded and looked out to the lake also. "its a nice day to go swimming ." she thought peacfully. she kept watching and saw a black owl comeing towards Prison. "Is thst your owl.?" she asked interested looking at its black feathers and how it was flying. she loves owls and hers was to fat to fly.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top