Hanging out for a while - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hanging out for a while - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hanging out for a while

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hanging out for a while - Page 2 Empty Re: Hanging out for a while

Post by Prison Lycon Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:46 pm

"Yeah thats Slick." She told him. "I got him from a friend as a present since my guardian couldnt afford to get me an owl" He explained just as slick landed next to him. "Hey slick how was your flight buddy?" He asked the owl smiling. He put his hand out and slick hopped onto it. "Slick this is sally... She's my new friend. Sally this is Slick one of my few friends" He said as slick hopped off of his finger and walked over to sally, head tilted slightly.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:36 am

"Aww such a cute owl" sally excalimed smileing at Prison " Hi Slick, It's nice to meet you " she said smileing and watched Slick walk over to her. She petted his very soft head of feathers " He is so pretty" She said smileing once again. She watched Slick and then looked up to the sky and sighed wishing her owl wasnt so fat that he could come see her " My owl Tiger is a bit fat and can't fly so i have to leave him at home" She said sadly looking up still at the sky
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:12 pm

"Thats sad. "Said prison thinking. "I have an idea....Slick has a mate who a few weeks ago just layed 3 eggs.. If you would like.. I could give you one of slicks babies as soon as they know how to fly." Prison said smiling. "Slick wouldnt mind giving up one of his babies to someone he knows would take good care of it would you slick?" Slick looked from prison back to sally which looked as though he was shaking his head. Prison loved watching his owl.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:25 am

Sally beamed "That would be great!" she looked at Slick and smiled "I promise to take care of him or her Slick." she smiled and then turned to Prison "Thank you Prison" she beamed and hugged him.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:30 am

"Its not a problem really" Prison said when he hugged her. He hugged back and patted her sholder.After hugging her he pulled from his pocket a little bit of fish and said. "Slick why dont u give this to Sky?" He asked as he gave the bird the fish. As soon as Slick had the fish he took flight and flew towards the Ship to give Sky his little bit fish. "I cant wait to have some baby owls with us." He said smiling a huge smile.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:36 am

"They are goning to be so cute." Sally said smiling and pulled out her wand and fiddled with. Very tempted to call for her firebolt. "Do you have a broom?" she asked him trying to remember the spell to call her broom over to where she was. She cursed herself for not remembering the darn spell, it was making her so mad. Sally frowned and became frusterated with herself.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:51 am

"No.. Sadly my guardian couldnt afford to buy me one. Im hoping this year i may get it as a christmas present but i doupt it." He said seeing her get frustrated. "The spells accio.." Prison told her chucking. He looked at the lake and at the sky. He then looked at her. She was pretty. Prison was beginning to fall for her now which didnt usually ever happen. He smiled as he looked at her. After a while he looked up at the sky seeing more and more of the owls coming and going
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:55 am

"Hmmm....." Sally said "OOOHHH i have got an idea" she said excitedly and put her wand up "Accio Firebolt." she said and she waited a second. Suddenly there was a whooshing sound and her broom came down from the sky in front of her. "Let's go for a ride." she said smileing and blushing. she stood up turned and brushed the dirt or her pants then held her hand out for him. "Come on, it"ll be fun." She said smileing urging him.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:09 am

Prison got up. "You do understand that if we go riding i drive right?" He said chuckling. He loved messing with people but he was also telling the truth. It would look wierd for a girl to be driving while He was in the back. He looked around for a while. He was beginning to get real bored. "Where do you wanna fly to though? We could go somewhere in Hogsmede and get some lunch or something. I really dont care right now." He said to her.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:17 am

Now it was Sally's turn to chuckle. "Thats what you think, I'm driving." this caused her to laugh and her sides started to hurt. All the laughing was making her feel hot and yucky so she took her baggy hoodie off, revealing her green t-shirt. "It doesnt matter to me where we go." she said smileing, wrapping her hoodie around her waist.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top