DARREN ` memories that never will be forgotten . - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

DARREN ` memories that never will be forgotten .  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

DARREN ` memories that never will be forgotten .

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DARREN ` memories that never will be forgotten .  - Page 2 Empty Re: DARREN ` memories that never will be forgotten .

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:45 pm

Watching Darren carefully, she had felt like since she had met him for the first time thre had ben an odd natural sense of reading him without trying, and successfully instead of just what he was showing on the outside. "and proud of it." she confirmed, nodding her head. Moving her hand to sweep her hair back over one shoulder, she couldn't let it hang over her back for too long or else any slight breze could send the long strands into knots. Don't get her wrong- she wasn't all girly about her hair. It was just bothersome. Smiling at the fact that her mom always asked her why she didn't cut it, the boy in front of her was probably one of the peole who could guess it without hesitation; it was because she was stubborn, with and without cause. THe on thing about Darren that she never thought of questioning was his blod-status. Ginvra herself never saw it as anything to lie a bout, and being quite aware that his father was a pureblood why would she had thought anything of his mom being any different? Ginvra looked up at her mom for marrying a muggle. It taught her to not judge and to see peoeple for who they really were right from an early childhood age. The Ravenclaw fund it unfortunate that everybody couldn't see it that way. The world would be a whole different place. However, sh did not complan. Ginevra was content with being where she was right now.

Allowing a giggle to escape her lips, it was short lived when she noticed that Darren wasn't actually doing too well int he water. Getting ready to hop in herself, he looked paniced, therefore she didn't think he would listen to her if she mentioned it wasn't deeper than his head. Darren wasn't exactly short. Accepting the glare, she just stared, mouth closed and face surprised. "You lied to me." pointing out the obvious, her eyebrows furrowed together as her arms crossed. "Why would you scare me like that!" she exclaimed, ignoring the fact that he looked straight pissed. He didn't phase her when he tried to be intimnating, she knew that he wouldn't ever do anything to her- or at least she had convinced herself of this. Call her confident, but she just had a feeling. Ginevra slid off her shoes and went into the water, placing herself beside him. "You don't have to be embarrassed because you can't swim. You can tell me the truth, i'm not laughing." she paused. [colr=slyblue]"and do not lie to me again and say it was because I surprised you."[/color] catching any way out of this, she waited. Ginevra didn't want him to feel like he couldn't feel vulnerable around her. Not everybody could swim, it wasn't a big deal; at least not to her.

--

i took awhile too, no worries ;P
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

DARREN ` memories that never will be forgotten .  - Page 2 Empty Re: DARREN ` memories that never will be forgotten .

Post by Darren Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:55 pm

The sense of feeling like an open book was not something Darren had experienced too often. He was usually able to conceal his thoughts effectively, and showed little to no emotion. After all, his father had made sure to teach him occlumency when he was young, there was no telling what thoughts Voldemort could have extracted from his mind, so he had to be ready. It was strange then, that Ginevra could somewhat tell what he was thinking when most death eaters could not. Perhaps it was that they knew each other quite well. But then again, there were many things about him that she did not know, would never know. It was better that she just thought he was a normal slytherin, that was what he wanted to be. He snorted at what she said, not bothering to reply to that. Why would she be proud of being a half blood, what was there to be proud of? He didn't push the matter though, she was strange like that.

He was more then just angry with her, but at himself as well. He had panicked, he knew that, and had therefore made a fool of himself. A simple levitation charm would have got him out the water without any trouble, but he had not been thinking. Come to think of it, the fact that he could not swim was a major weakness. He had never stepped inside the lake before, or a pool or anything when he was younger. Swimming just wasn't something he thought was worth wasting his time to learn. In Darren's mind, something that would not benefit him in any way was not worth his time. He scowled when she came over, but Darren knew that not replying would just seem childish. "Like I haven't done that before," he said with a laugh at her unhappy expression. "Well, I hardly expected you to do something stupid like that, so I didn't bother telling you the truth. But your right, I should learn how to swim, then the next time someone does something like that, I won't be humiliated," he added moodily. Again, he noticed how childish he sounded and sighed, deciding to drop the subject. It wasn't like she had done it on purpose anyways. "Whatever, forget about it," he finally said after a while, having cooled down. "I guess I just never got around to learning how to swim. Its not exactly necessary for us. "

[you know, this thread isn't really going anywhere Razz. ITs better if we had a present one..]
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top