A Sugar Rush to Calm Me Down
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Sugar Rush to Calm Me Down Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Sugar Rush to Calm Me Down

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Sugar Rush to Calm Me Down Empty A Sugar Rush to Calm Me Down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:53 pm

Jack slipped into Honeydukes, the sweet and varied smells hitting her like a brick wall, though the sensation was much more pleasant. She felt her moneybag jangling happily; her uncle had given her more money to exchange for the wizarding coins. Candy was not a necessity, of course, but she wanted to stock up before Hogwarts.

She strolled the aisles, picking up some of her favorite candies and sweets, making sure to get a sizeable chunk of fudge, which was her favorite sweet, hands down. She moved between students doing their last minute shopping of the summer.

She was one of the few people alone. Most people were either with their family or spending the last stolen moments of summer with their friends. Jack did not have that option. Her family and she did not get along, and at the moment, Chase and Andrew hated her. So she was left to her own devices, though she was beginning to think that was an okay thing.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

A Sugar Rush to Calm Me Down Empty Re: A Sugar Rush to Calm Me Down

Post by Daniel M. Valentine Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:33 pm

It was a cold, windy afternoon, snows fell gracefully from the sky. Icicles formed beneath every tree and roof of every houses. Clouds formed in the sky, blocking out the sun. This was good, he didn't really feel like feeling the hot, burning needle-like head piercing through his skin today. Daniel apparated outside Honey dukes, wearing a grey coat, a pair of old blue jeans, brown shoes and multi-colored scarf around his neck. He stood outside, peering through the window, his hands sat above his eyes, blocking it from the light so he could get a better view of the shop.

He had been feeling a whole lot better now, his eyes had returned back to his normal golden, brown eyes. The bruise around his eyes had disappeared over the last few weeks. His skin was still the same old, pale, stony and icy skin. Daniel had been eating a lot too, drinking a little more blood then he used to a few weeks ago. He was still heart-broken after the fight he had at the Three Broomstick with Chastity after finding out she had dated a new man. But he knew he'd be soon over that, now he was kind-off seeing a new girl named Leslie.

Daniel pushed the door open and stepped inside, the room had filled his nose with the warm, sweet scent of lollies and chocolates. He scanned the room, hoping he would find Leslie standing around somewhere in the shop, he sighed as he notice that she wasn't here at all. So he started to walk around the shop, and decided to buy some nice chocolates he could eat back at his place. When suddenly he had accidentally hit somebody shoulder quite hard causing him to stagger forward. "Sorry about that!" said Daniel, looking at the girl after finding his balance again.
Daniel M. Valentine
Daniel M. Valentine

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

A Sugar Rush to Calm Me Down Empty Re: A Sugar Rush to Calm Me Down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:25 am

Jack had decided to try out some of the new sugar quills and was gently reaching out to grab them, placing them gently into one of the little plastic baggies that frequented the rows of colorful sweets and whatnot. She was about to place the last one into the bag when someone more or less smashed into her, sending her sprawling forward. One arm shot out to stop herself on the shelf and the other tightened around the quill, crushing it into a powder.

She let out a curse. "Thanks, jerkwad!" She ejaculated, unable to stop herself from releasing her frustration as she turned to glare at the person, only just recognizing that they had just nicely apologized. "Oh!" She knew the person, and had even played a prank on the poor guy. He did not have much luck around her it seemed. "Hey, Daniel," she said, thinking to herself that she was about ninety-eight percent sure on the name. She chuckled. "So you're the jerkwad. Sorry about that, I don't have a filter. I don't get out much."

She laughed again. She was always making quirky little comments like that, whether or not they were true. This last one could not be further from the truth. She spent as little time as possible at home. Over the summer she had perhaps spent a week at home, and all at scattered times. Otherwise she had been in Diagon Alley, traveling to one of her eccentric uncle's summer homes, roaming London, in Satin's, or in the tree fort she had turned into her home base. She really did not enjoy going home, and it was shocking she even considered the place so after all the time she had spent away from it.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top