Reading is FUN-damental - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Reading is FUN-damental - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Reading is FUN-damental

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reading is FUN-damental - Page 2 Empty Re: Reading is FUN-damental

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:32 am

Brienne growled, then approached Marlowe from behind. She tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey you! I'll have you know that I can tell good from evil if I've been around them long enough. I've been around you for six years, forgot most of it but then I remembered", her pupils narrowed to near slits. "You just seem like the type to do that, the type to want to hurt the innocent. I should've known that you wouldn't use that book for good". Her ears pulled back, and she bared her canine teeth. However, she controlled herself (or managed to), and kept from punching this guy square in the face.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:02 am

"Oh, well, that's good then that you're not intending to harm or kill any muggles. Speaking of muggles, tonight I have to go to a dinner party being held a continent over in North America. It's to celebrate the acceptance of their eldest son into college. I have a gift for him and everything" Brienne said, "I know the brother of the guy, he's a wizard. Former Hogwarts student". She glanced over a series of books in the fiction section, they were sequels to Life Sciences. She picked up the next in the series and sat it down on a table.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:39 am

Brienne gulped, she kinda did want something. But this time, the guy was asking what it was.

"Well, I was wondering...if you..and I could..maybe go somewheres to lunch. To...you know...get to know each other better. Maybe we can become great friends, I mean this is the last year we're going to be in school together" Brienne said, "If there's a good time, it's this year. My last in Hogwarts". She smiled warmly, clutching the Life Sciences book in her arms.

She stepped up to the counter to pay for the book, then grabbed the other book and paid for that one too.

"You know, ever since I picked up these books, I've loved this series. The author writes pretty well".
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:55 am

"Sure, I can pay my way" Brienne said. Her tail wagged and her ears pricked up. She got her books from the cashier who'd bagged them.

"Well, I like to paint, draw, sculpt, act, write, and I like sciences", Brienne smiled, "Of course, when I work I love listening to diverse types of music such as metal and techno." Sure, she was a blabbermouth, and quite talkative, she didn't know that the guy was irritated.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top