the sound of MADNESS
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the sound of MADNESS Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the sound of MADNESS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the sound of MADNESS Empty the sound of MADNESS

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:34 am

How Many Characters You Want: undecided
What characters you want: Graduates ONLY
Level of RP: One well written paragraph over the word limit. Try for 100 words per post, or more.
What you want to RP about: Keera has been inactive for quite some time now. The reason? I'm towards the end of her plot, and I really don’t know how I want her to... well, end. The last active thread Keera was in, she lost it, so her death will have to have something to do with that. Perhaps she could try to attack a group of aurors or death eaters during one of her meltdowns, and a few people could go up against her and kill her or something. Anyway, if your interested, or have any ideas, reply.
Character's BIO: to be found here
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

the sound of MADNESS Empty Re: the sound of MADNESS

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:40 am

Hashmisin could be trying to kill her or something to spread fear...it's just an idea though Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:44 am

Hmmm that might work.

Perhaps, but I'll have to think about a way to involve her mental health XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:51 am

Well Hashmisin could torture her to the point where shes begging for death xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:49 pm

I can send my demon on you, but Gabrielle can always finish you for finding out you tried to kill her? Isn't it a briliiant plan or what.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top