Just one day, away from the madness?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just one day, away from the madness? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just one day, away from the madness?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just one day, away from the madness? Empty Just one day, away from the madness?

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:57 am

Madness...
That was the life of Sophia Granger lately,  from piles of homework to Head Girl duties she had her hands full.  It didn't help that she had to put an end to Austin and Landen's schemes and troublesome behavior.   If it wasn't for her, she knows that they probably would've been expelled a long time ago.  But as for today, that was all begind her and she waa going to relax and have some fun.  She felt that she needed a well deserved break from her school work and her duties.

Walking into the village she looked around the place trying to decide where to go.  It was different now she felt like a actual student instead of someone with alot of responsibilities.   It was a nice feeling,  she just wished Finn was here and it would be better.  But she knew that he was probably very busy with working at the ministry and Aiden lately.  Sighing to herself she walked towards Honeydukes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Just one day, away from the madness? Empty Re: Just one day, away from the madness?

Post by Finn Kelly Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:09 am

Finn had finished up his work for the day early at the ministry. There weren’t anymore meetings, and nothing more for him to do other than sit around at his desk pretending to be busy, so he had decided to take the rest of the afternoon to himself. It was an easy decision for him on where to go. He wanted to spend his afternoon in Hogsmeade, and maybe get a few things from Honeydukes for Sophia and Aiden.

He quickly apparated into the sleepy little village, that seemed to actually be busy for a Friday afternoon, and quickly made his way over to Honeydukes, managing to miss a crowd of older students leaving. He found himself picking up a few chocolate frogs, along with some candied pineapple, as he continued to look around for other sweets to buy.
Finn Kelly
Finn Kelly
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Just one day, away from the madness? Empty Re: Just one day, away from the madness?

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:13 am

Christy had caught sight of Sophia almost to the village as she ran after her. “Soph! Would you wait up?!” She called after her, surprised she hadn’t managed to trip over her own feet running. Her curls were flying all around her as she quickly came to a stop, almost knocking Sophia over.

“You…said…you would…wait.” Christy said in between breaths. Her hands fell against her legs as she bent slightly trying to catch her breath. “You pulled me away from studying and said you would wait, and then left me there.”

She stood up and looked at her cousin. “What was the hurry for?”
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:30 am

After getting into trouble for getting into a fight with a Slytherin boy Kace was finally free to go about his weekend as he pleased. After serving a brutal week of detention, he was glad to see more then the four walls of the castle. He had to clean the whole bloody school without magic and be the bloody caretaker while the original one told him how to clean the bloody school. Soph sure knew how to pick those detentions that made you regret doing stuff. He'll have to remember to scold Soph later for it, but now he was looking for a familiar curly blonde hair girl.

After looking every where for her, he finally decided that maybe she decided to take a break from studying for their O.W.Ls and go to the village, or she was dragged by Soph. Knowing that it was probably the second option, he shook his head getting on his broom flying towards the village. Seeing her and Soph he landed with a smirk. "You don't mind if I snag her up Soph, I think I see Finn here anyways. Looking at Christy he smirked again. "See someone decided to get their nose out of a book and breathe other then book pages." He was obviously teasing her kmowing how she was.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:44 am

Sophia didn't know if her best friend was going to join her or not, to get her out lately was harder then opening the book of monsters without stroking it's spine.  But she knew that they needed to get out the castle and have some fun, besides she wanted to see if Finn was here as well.   Biting her lip as her best friend asked what the rush was for, she blushed a bit and mumbled.   "I was hoping to see if Finn was there to spend some time with him okay?"   She knew most people thought her dating someone older then her was weird and out of her league but she didn't care what they thought.

Getting some crystallized pineapples she seen a familiar person who looked like Finn and smiled.  "Finn?" She asked hoping she was right and she wasn't imagining things.  The last thing she needed was to make a complete fool out of herself.   Seeing Kace she shook her head.  "I see you're done with your punishment Kace,  was better then what I made Austin and Landen did scrubbing toliets."  When it came to her duties she took them seriously.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:54 am

Christy looked at Soph, “You mean I ran so you could see if Finn was here?” She asked looking irritated. “You know you could have told me, I would have just stayed up at the school.” She knew she needed to get out. Away from the castle grounds, but Christy didn’t want to return to Germany at the end of the school year, and while she had always been an extraordinary student, she worried that she wouldn’t score high enough on her exams and she would be forced back to be some little princess who did the German Ministry’s beck and call.

Christy looked at Kace and shrugged, “You know, maybe if you picked up a book with me you wouldn’t end up in detention so much.” She looked up at him smirking. Realizing she was staring into his eyes, she quickly looked down.

“You know I don’t think anyone’s ever actually tried to ‘snatch’ me.” She added. “Go on Soph, I can handle Kace. Besides, I wouldn’t want to be interrupting anything.”

She brushed past Kace and made her way into Honeydukes, grabbing a container of crystallized pineapple for herself. For the past year since she had transferred from Beauxbatons, she had found herself in this almost weird flirting situation with Kace, that Soph had practically tormented her about every chance she got, but she still wasn’t sure if Kace just was flirting or if he actually liked her.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Kelly Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:00 am

Finn heard Sophia’s voice and looked up, “Hey, um well I guess this works out. I can just get you to pick out what you want instead of trying to surprise you.” He said with a chuckle. He looked at Sophia and her two friends and rolled his eyes at Christy and Kace.

“Um, you want to go grab something to eat?” He asked Soph, still looking at Christy and Kace, “I’m not sure what’s going on but after about a year of this, I really don’t think I want to see where this is going. Nice to see you two again.” He had seen Christy on multiple occasions because of her father, or being out with Soph, and really he was just grateful to see Soph and wanted some time alone with her, without the two around.
Finn Kelly
Finn Kelly
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:17 am

Rolling her eyes at her best friend reply she shook her head. "Well yes and no, besides you needed to get out of the castle more then I did!" If anyone was more of a bookworm studying workaholic it was her best friend Christy, sesms like that was all she did was eaf sleep and breathe studying and books. She knew her best friend didn't want to go back to Germany but she needed to have some fun and loosen up. Maybe she should be taking her own advice, she been so busy with her own studies and helping the hospital wing out that was all she thought about lately. Although it kept her busy and made the year go by so she wasn't caught up being at Hogwarts and focus on being a healer and seeing Finn more.

Rolling her eyes between Kace and Christy she sighed between them, it was clear they liked each other but both too damn afraid to admit it to one another. She knew it was more then just flirting and stuff, the air was so tense around them it could cut ice at times. "Oh for the love of Merlin, tell you like her Kace and stop messing around." Looking at Finn she smiled. "You were going to surprise me?" Looking in his basket she let out her tinkling bell laugh. "Well you certainly know me love." Kissing him softly she nodded.

"I would love to get something to eat, I'm starving!" Looking back at Kace and Christy she sighes. "I honestly don't eifher, but the air is so tense around them at times it can cut ice. See you later you two, we're going to get some food, you two can figure out what you are and tell us later." Putting her hand in Finn's she lead him towards the register to check out.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:33 am

Rolling his eyes she shrugged at Christy's remark. "Hey... this one wasn't my fault, he started it first I just finished it." That was one thing about him, he wasn't afraid to fight for what was right and his friends and loved ones. This time it was for the comments that he said about Christy. Made him angry people seen her as a prize and try to get in her pants then someone smart and beautiful. "Besides the fight was over you, and no it wasn't who you like more or anything more on him seeing you as a damn prize." As he said that his fist balled up and he was shaking in anger.

"Hey... I crack open a book and study, despite my detention record I have damn good marks." That wasn't a lie, he had high enough marks to be a Auror like he dreamed of being. "I'm serious about being an Auror, I toned down getting into trouble a lot thank you." Looking at Soph and Finn he rolled his eyes at Soph's comment. "Hey... takes time to know someone before you ask them out thank you." Looking at Christy he smiled. "Fancy going on a walk and picnic with me?"
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Kelly Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:54 am

Finn looked at Sophia as they got a little bit away from her friends, “You sure you don’t want anything else?” He asked curiously, “Or see anything you think Aiden will like?” He was honestly grateful to be away from the tension that was brewing, and he was pretty certain Kace was about to punch the next person who walked into the shop. He threw glances over long enough to see Christy kiss Kace’s cheek. Since he had started dating Sophia, he had been around them long enough to know that both of them had feelings for the other but were too stubborn to admit it, and it really looked like they enjoyed poking fun at the other.

“Fancy anything in particular?” Finn asked as he paid for the items, “Doesn’t have to be here in Hogsmeade, we can go anywhere you’d like really.”
Finn Kelly
Finn Kelly
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top