Just one day, away from the madness? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just one day, away from the madness? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just one day, away from the madness?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just one day, away from the madness? - Page 2 Empty Re: Just one day, away from the madness?

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:57 am

Biting her lip, Sophia looked around the place looking for something more to add into the basket.  "Maybe some sugar quills and dark fudge please?"  Looking around once again,  she shook her head.  "Other then the sugar quills I don't see anything else."   If he was glad, she was beyond glad to be away from them she's the one that had to see it almost every day.   She loved her best friends but she told both of them to stop being so dang stubborn and asked one of them out.  

"Love... you didn't have to pay for that, I  could've gotten it." She knew he had to have money for Aiden so she was always against him paying for her.   "What about that restaurant you took me to when you asked me to be your girlfriend? "
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Just one day, away from the madness? - Page 2 Empty Re: Just one day, away from the madness?

Post by Finn Kelly Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:08 am

Finn shook his head as he grabbed the sugar quills and the dark fudge she asked for. “You know, I have money Sophia.” He said looking at her, “You can protest as much as you want, but I wouldn’t have been getting it for you and Aiden anyway if I couldn’t afford it.”

He looked at her and sighed. “Look, I know you always worry about me not having money for my son, but trust me, I have enough.” He placed the items on the counter and paid for them before looking back up at her.

He smiled at her, “Absolutely we can do that. When do you need to be back here? Don’t want you in trouble for taking you away from the village.” He ran his hand through his hair as he took the items and their bag. “You ready to go then?”
Finn Kelly
Finn Kelly
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:25 pm

Biting her lip she nodded.   "I..I know, just you know I'm not one of thost girls who expect her boyfriend to buy her everything she sees."  Soph wasn't a gold digger as some people who call girls who loke men for money.  She would still love Finn even if he didn't have a knut in his name.  She loved him for him and not cause his money and status at the ministry.

Looking down she looked back up at him. "I know... just want him to have more then me, he deserves it after everything he been through. "  Sophia knew all what he been through,  someone as small and as cute as Aiden was didn't deserve it.  Anyone who kmew her knew she wasn't a selfish person, she always thought of others before herself.  Maybe it was somewhat a weakness of hers seeing how she never did much of anything for herself.

Kissing him softly she smiled.  "Before curfew if we don't want to get into trouble, but you knoe curfew on weekends is midnight so no worries."  Nodding her head she put her hand in his.  "More then ready."
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Kelly Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:53 pm

Finn couldn’t help but to laugh. “Soph, trust me love he has plenty and more.” Finn knew that he wasn’t rich by any means, but he definitely wasn’t struggling either. His kid was more than provided for, and he had a bit in savings too. He had always been decently good with budgeting so he had the extra money to spoil both his girlfriend and his son.

He sweetly returned the kiss. “Midnight, think I can manage that.” He replied to her, “Although, I think Aiden might be disappointed to not get to eat French toast with you in the morning.” He added chuckling knowing Aiden liked Soph probably more than he did himself.

“I hope you don’t mind a quick detour.” He said as he wrapped his arms around her and disapparated the pair of them to his flat. “Just want to change out of my work clothes really quick if that’s ok.”
Finn Kelly
Finn Kelly
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:10 am

Her hair pink in embarrassment shd nodded and looked up at him. "I know he just a special little boy to me, he's like a son to me." Biting her lip as she said that, she looked up at him her hair a bubble gum pink. "Um... I..I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that, just since that day I been drawn to him like a protective mother, just know he hasn't thought of me like that I love him like my own." Sophia didn't care about money by any means, shd rather have money spent on Aiden than her, but knew Finn was going to spoil her just as much as he did Aiden. She just wasn't used to someone like Finn spoiling her, it was a weird but a good feeling.

Frowning as he mentioned Aiden she sighed. " I miss him, I'm sure if I'm back here by morning I'll be okay, I miss him and you so much." She hated that she was at Hogwarts at times, but she kept on reminding herself she was almost done and she'll be with Aiden and him all the time. The thought made her smile, she loved the fact she got to see him and Aiden a lot more then she was.

"Oh no, I don't mind at all." Looking around she sat down om the couch. "I miss being here, feels like home more then Hogwarts lately. " Chuckling she looked at Finn and smiled. "I really like that blue shirt of yours, brings out your eyes love."
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Kelly Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:08 pm

He couldn’t help but to chuckle, “Well at least someone wants to be one towards him.” He replied, “Merlin knows his mother definitely wasn’t that for him.” He knew Aiden would be mad that he didn’t wait on him to go see Soph, but also, he just wanted some time alone with her without his child bothering them every few seconds. Sure, it sounded horrible to someone who didn’t know, but he needed time to be someone other than just Aiden’s father.

Finn started to pull his shirt off as soon as they appeared in his apartment, “I think we’d all like that.” He said smiling sweetly towards her before disappearing into his room. He called out as he grabbed the blue shirt she said she liked, “Have you thought about what you’re going to do after graduation? Like where you’ll live and such?”

He returned back into the room wearing a blue shirt and a pair of jeans looking at her, “Because I was hoping, if it wasn’t too weird if you’d like to move in with us.”
Finn Kelly
Finn Kelly
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:23 pm

Sophia looked up at him. "I don't understand why she doesn't want to be the mother of such a sweet and adorable little boy." Well... she did understand, but thought her reasonings were dumb and stupid. She loved Aiden almost as much as she loved Finn, but she did want some time with just the two of them and enjoy each other's company. It was odd she felt like Aiden's mother even though she really wasn't, and if he was to call her mummy she definitely wouldn't object to it.

"I wouldn't mind either, spending the night with the man I love and adorable little boy I can't think of any better way to end my day." She couldn't wait to do that with him every night seeing how she's about to graduate soon. "No... you know my parents been wanting me go find a place, and now I'm at age I'm basically on my own." She remembered when she ran into him while apartment searching and wasn't fair from his flat. The anger on his fsce was clear as day, probably still not happy that she was kicked out when she turned seventeen.

Looking at him shocked for a minute, she ran towards him hugging and kissing him. "I would love to, nothing will make me happier. "
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Kelly Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:24 pm

Finn sighed, "Well it doesn't really matter in the scheme of things because she is permanently out of the picture." He didn't know where things had went wrong with Aiden's mother. It was just like one day something snapped and all of a sudden she wanted nothing to do with him, nor did she want anything to do with their son. In his mind, it was now her loss because Aiden really was the light of his life. And he could tell that Sophia felt the same way he did about Aiden. What made it even better for him was that Aiden adored Sophia. He had never seen the boy take to someone as quickly as he had taken to her before.

"Aiden will probably be in bed by the time we get back anyway." he told her, also wanting to have some alone time with just her. It had been why he had went a head and went to Hogsmeade , hoping that he could get just a few moments alone with her. Despite the tension between her two friends, he had been grateful that he had managed to pull her away from them. "I had just been thinking. I mean it's rather silly that you need to find your own place when we have one already and Aiden and I would love to see you every day." he said not quite catching her response.

"Merlin, you will?" he said sounding surprised. "You really mean it?" he walked over to her and practically picked her up in a hug, his arms wrapping tightly around her before placing a kiss on her lips.
Finn Kelly
Finn Kelly
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:44 am

Sophia sighed in relief. "Good cause she doesn't deserve to be his mum or have any part of his life. " What Aiden's mother did to him was forever embedded into her mind forever, seeing how vulnerable he looked that day broke her heart. It was amazing how having a kid changes the way a person thinks and feels, it was rather sad honestly. Honestly her loss was Sophia's gain, she had a amazing boyfriend and a adorable little boy who she both loved more then anything else in this world. They were like a little family, and she couldn't be happier about her life.

"Hm... good, I want to spend some alone time with you I miseed doing that. " Between him working and her still being here at Hogwarts it was hard to ses each other let alone get time alone. She knew her friends were a handful, but she knew they'll work it out without her being around besides this was hers and Finn's time. "I would love to see you two every day and wake up beside you every day, nothing will make me happier."

Giggling she kissed him back. "Of course I mean it, I love you and Aiden so much, you two are my life."
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Kelly Mon May 01, 2023 6:58 pm

He chuckled, “Alone time? What’s that again?” He joked with her. He knew they hadn’t seen much of each other lately, and while he hated it, he also knew it wouldn’t be for much longer and she would be done with school. Finn had actually been surprised to run into her in Hogsmeade because they had both been so busy lately.

“Then that’s exactly what you’ll have.” He replied chuckling as he kissed the top of her head. “And maybe before too much longer make you an official member of the family.” He said looking at her a bit nervously. “I..if that’s what you want too of course. I know Aiden and I both love you more than anything.”

He felt like he had really stepped in it now, he had inadvertently asked her to marry him without asking, and not how he had planned either. And did Finn have a plan for that in his head already. He knew that this was who he wanted to marry. He just wanted to let her chase her dreams first.
Finn Kelly
Finn Kelly
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top