Mission Table [Day: 3] - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mission Table [Day: 3] - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mission Table [Day: 3]

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mission Table [Day: 3] - Page 8 Empty Re: Mission Table [Day: 3]

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2008 10:24 pm

"About 10 minutes" he said chekcing his guard for the time. "Hey don't forget about me here. I attacked Dae and his Aurors so their bound to be after me as well."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2008 6:54 am

Andrian nodded in agreement and stood up, walking toward the fire place and stare silently at it for a momment "We must do this cautionly i cannot risk tucking one of us in Azkaban again" then looked back at them for a while "Im sure Dae told them of my armor" Andrian explained
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon May 05, 2008 1:57 pm

Mariana looked at him: "We need change of strategy.Any good idea?" she asked trying to figure one out herself.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2008 9:32 pm

"We must arrest Dae Hemphill no even better we kill him you know how much i hate him" Andrian roared trembling with anger and hate and he stomped his hand on his other hand "He betrayed us" Andrian said weakly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2008 10:13 pm

"We can't Andrian," he said "i we kill Dae hes the leader of the Ministry of Magic's aurors. We kill him, the ministry will be after us like hounds."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Mon May 05, 2008 10:16 pm

"Yeah" Topher said agreeing with Adrenn "that wouldn't be goo."
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Number of posts : 2660
Special Abilities : Animagus

http://chaoticrping.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2008 5:37 am

Andrian trembling with anger then pulled his sword out of his back and slammed it to the ground "Then we must convice them"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue May 06, 2008 1:46 pm

"Easy Andrian!" said Mariana trying to find words to calm him: "What do you intend to do?Walk streight into ministry and kill Dae in front of all aurors!?Andrian rethink!" she said.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 8:55 am

Andrian chuckled and walked back toward the fireplace "The Ministry, and even the minister himself will almost do anything to take down the Death Eaters but not only Death Eaters but us as well we must do something" Andrian said summoning his drink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed May 07, 2008 5:37 pm

"We will find some way." said Mariana trying to cheer him up.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top