A Pause in the Mission
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Pause in the Mission  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Pause in the Mission

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Pause in the Mission  Empty A Pause in the Mission

Post by Annabella Waverly Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:57 pm

Annabella was taking it upon herself to search out for a few Death Eaters a bit. She was just accepted in the Order of the Phoenix not too long ago but she wanted to prove herself worthy per say. She had heard word that a few Death Eaters go through Knockturn Alley to gain some dark artifacts. Annabella was walking around the Alley wearing her normal jeans and a t-shirt but it was covered by her dark blue cloak. The hood was draped over her head showing very little of her face. Annabella moved quietly and unnoticeable to the shoppers around her. She was simply there to gain information, not to start a fight or anything.
She noticed a shadow in the darkest parts of Knockturn Alley and made note to keep an eye on it.

(Sorry that it is short, I have to get ready for work I promise that my reply will be longer than this.)
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

A Pause in the Mission  Empty Re: A Pause in the Mission

Post by Theodore Rookwood Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:33 pm

Squeezing information out of someone was a messy ordeal to have to partake in which was why Alistair preferred to use his wand. The D’Eath watched with uncompassionate eyes as the emaciated figure of Jeremy Mullins writhed and burnt his vocal chords with screams he could not voice as he experienced, once again, the full force of the Cruciatus Curse. Leaning against a lamppost that was barely extending its light past the glass it was encased in, Alistair’s eyes remained hard and unmoving from the pitiful excuse of a human being that, as far as Alistair was concerned, was receiving every bit of punishment he deserved. The flicks of his wand only made the spell stronger and there was nothing Mullins could do that would prevent that from happening. He’d disappointed Alistair - a D’Eath - and knew the price for doing so. He’d not paid for it, having scampered away so as to escape having to endure it, and so not only was he paying for his mistake but also for his cowardice.

However, little did Alistair know, he was being watched. He did not fear being caught for wrongdoings in Knockturn Alley. They couldn’t put him back in Azkaban. They wouldn’t dare. No, he was very aware of the young blonde woman foolishly wandering around Knockturn Alley on her own, young enough to be corrupted and certainly old enough to have known better. Alistair had lost his patience with Mullins. The man had disappointed him for the last time. Alistair knew that much more fun could be found in the blonde woman and so with a flick of his wand, ended the pitiful man’s life in a flash of green light. Then, Alistair slipped into the shadows and worked his way through the back alleys of Knockturn, making it so he came out from the side alley by Borgin and Burkes, right behind the curious blonde.

Alistair made a grab for her arm and twisted her around, his hold increasing so as to keep her there. His wand went to her throat and with a press forward, pushed her into the nearest alleyway, disrupting a beggar from his morning snooze as Alistair expelled the man from the alley with a bright, non-verbal curse. He pushed the blonde up against the wall, caring not for the sound of her back slamming against it. He drew up a few quick silencing spells and pushed his body against hers, his wand increasing in pressure against her neck.

“Well, well, well...” He murmured, his smooth, velvety voice donning a razor sharp, chilling edge to it. “What do we have here? No chaperone for the lovely young lady...” Alistair reached up and pulled the hood away from her face, confident in the fact that she would not move. He could feel her wand in the pocket of her robes but made no move to take it from her. She would use it, if she was brave enough -- or perhaps, foolish enough. “Now tell me...what would a silly young girl like you be doing in Knockturn Alley?”

(Okay, some serious godmodding, I know. I just jumped straight into the action. I'm thinking it was quite abrupt the way he sprung upon her so she wouldn't have had much say in going with him. She has her wand though and could knee him in the balls if she so wished. He's challenging her. Haha. As if you couldn't tell. :3 )
Theodore Rookwood
Theodore Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 389

Back to top Go down

A Pause in the Mission  Empty Re: A Pause in the Mission

Post by Annabella Waverly Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:24 pm

Annabella gasped in shock as someone grabbed her arm and twisted her around so she could face them. Staring into the eyes of the person who had snuck up on her along with their wand to her throat she was relatively calm. Suddenly she was being pushed into the nearest alleyway. And she watched as the guy used a non-verbal curse on a sleeping beggar. She groaned slightly as her back made contact with a wall quite hard. Even with the guys body pressed up against her now, the pressure of his wand increasing on her neck was a tad bit more uncomfortable.

She listened as he started to speak. “I don’t need a chaperone thanks. I am quite able to take care of myself even with a strange man sneaking up on me.” She said rolling her eyes. She felt him remove her hood, her hair falling out of the short ponytail it was in and falling around her face. She didn’t dare move though, not at the moment. It was the right moment just yet. “I don’t see how that is any of your business. Am I not allowed to be in Knockturn Alley?” She said relaxing against his grip as it started to hurt a bit on her back to be so tense. “Do you mind getting off of me?” She said sighing heavily.

Suddenly the idea of stalking Death Eaters in Knockturn Alley seemed to be a very bad idea. What if this man was one of those Death Eaters and she was pinned to a wall and probably in high danger. Annabella really started to regret waking up now and thinking of the idea.

(No no it’s very alright I kind of liked it sorry mine is sort, been sick and I wanted to make it longer but I hope this satisfies you. Smile )
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top