Mission
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mission Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mission

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mission Empty Mission

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:15 am

The headmaster called Lupin and Wilson up to his office. He had a mission for his two good employees. A dangerous one, but these two didn't really care about the dangers as far as Shacklebolt knew. Expecially the later. And the first... Well, you got the point.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Mission Empty Re: Mission

Post by James William Wilson Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:45 am

Wilson approached the Gargoyle. ''You know me, chap.'', he said and flicked his arm and the Gargoyle opened. he had forgotten the password. He approached the door. Knocked once, just to prepare him for his arrival and entered. ''Kingsley, my dear chap, I understand you wanted to talk to me?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:05 pm

Khaat had been summoned to Shacklebolt's office. She was always glad to aid him in whatever he needed. She wasn't sure what she was here for, but she came ready for anything. Today, she had thrown her full length black wool cloak over her to keep her warm against the bitter winter cold, and it covered her black jeans and black ankle boots, and her black turtleneck.

She stood outside the entrance to the office and stood for a moment, pretending to glare at the gargoyle to be sure she wasn't seen. Then she uttered the password and went up to the headmaster's office. She knocked politely and then entered.

She was surprised to see Professor Wilson there. "Hello, again, Professor Wilson. I presume we're here for the same purpose?" She looked at Shacklebolt and thought she saw great stress upon him. "How can I help, Headmaster?" she asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:42 pm

"Of course I wanted to talk to you Wilson, or else I wouldn't have called you up to my office," Shacklebolt responded with a chuckle. After Wilson, Khaat came in as well, good. They were quite fast. "Yes you are here for the same purpose, and I'll explain why soon, but first, do you two know each other?" he asked, they should, they were both professors, but if not, they should get to know each other.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:01 pm

"I've had the priviledge only momentarily," Khaat said. "It's a pleasure to see you again, Professor Wilson. You see, Headmaster, I was able to at least introduce myself to the professor when you hired me on, but we have not had the opportunity to work together."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:06 pm

"Oh good then," Shacklebolt said, at least they knew each other. "So you probably want to know why I called you both up here?" he said, well of course they wanted to know. "Well, last time I met both of you I explained about recent kidnappings. I met Jess Potter and he believes that the Death Eaters have a camp in the forbidden forest where they are holding some students. Its deep down in the forest, where outsiders can apparate in. I would like you too to investigate, but don't do anything stupid." he added, he didn't want them to try to be heroes and rescue the students, that would come in time. He didn't want to lose two good teachers.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:01 pm

Wilson looked at Kingsley with bewilderment. Wasn't he clear on their last meeting that he was going to operate inside the school? ''Kingsley, and what are the Order member that are outside going to do?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:12 pm

"They are going to lead a full scale assault soon, which is not good," Kinglsey explained. "They haven't planned, and if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. I don't want a full scale assault on their encampment yet, I want to know whats going on."

(actually wait, I think Wilson will have to do something else, as Lucius wants just one person to investigate)
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:16 pm

''Well... I will accept that mission if truly necessary, but I thought we have discussed that I am not going to travel much outside the castle, especially in the DE HQ?'', Wilson said.

(That seems more likely... Wilson said that he would lead from inside the castle. But I look forward to a different mission)
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:22 pm

"Hmm..." Kingsley said, thinking. James was right about that. "Fine then, Khaat will go alone, or with someone of the order that I trust.. You meanwhile, should meet with the auror, Vincent Majere," he said. Kingsley had told him to do this before, but he wasn't sure if he had done it.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top