Looking for a Friend - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Looking for a Friend - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Looking for a Friend

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for a Friend - Page 5 Empty Re: Looking for a Friend

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:56 am

((Dude Muggles? Wow. And I dunno, but why do you keep passing out?))

Andrew rolled his eyes and then tried to sound polite as he spoke. "Listen," he said, making a threat "you have exactly two seconds to leave, otherwise you'll be finding body parts on the ground. Understand?" These Muggles must've been drunk or something, since they immediatly assumed they were wizards. The shot in the dark hit a glass, but still, they were stupid to even try and intimidate him. He reached his hands slowly for the gauntlets and managed to slip them onto his hands, ready to take action at the slightest chance.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:01 am

(Beacuse i have memory loss + loss of blood)

Nick woke back up and put a muggle in a choke hold then he killed the muggle and took his gun then he threw the gun at andrew the the other muggle started shooting at them and nick got hit but it didnt go in it just made a cut
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:16 am

Andrew quickly grabbed onto the small compact Uzi gun, feeling more and more like a Muggle by the second, and surprisingly, it scared him. Remembering the time he had used the Siren, he aimed down the sights, and began to fire in the fully automatic setting, getting shot in his right thigh and left arm. After he ran out of his clip, he ducked behind the nearest tree, avoiding more fire. He peaked his head around the tree and saw that he had managed to hit 2 muggles in the chest, and incapacitating them. Getting his gauntlets back into their gauntlets form, he aimed them at the nearest muggle and casted Levicorpus, causing him to be flung into the air by his ankle. He then used Incarcerous on the rest, taking one more bullet into the abdoman.

After they were all down, Andrew then limped over to Nick and then said "Are you alright? You managed to get hit." He then felt a sharp pain where he had been shot and looked down, blood nearly poured out of his system, something that he had been to familiar with. "We should get to St. Mungos. He then casted an Incarserous on the man he used Levicorpus on and then turned back to Nick.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:46 pm

Nick just sat there "Whats st mungos" Nick asked him after he tried to remember he couldent he just couldent so he just sat there trying to think about it then he only could remember the stuff andrew told him "Who were they" Nick asked him as he stood up "And it looks like you got hit to" Nick told him as he he picked up the silver thing (His saber) Wich andrew droppd when he was fighting them
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:48 pm

"St. Mungos is a wizard hospital," he said placing his hand over where he had been shot. "For our kind. And I have no f*cking idea who those guys are, and frankly I don't care. They've been dealt with." He grabbed Nicks shoulder and thought hard about St. Mungos, was determined to make it make it, and suddenly felt an odd feeling about him. It was as if he was being pressed into a small tube, and as fast as it started, it ended. He felt himself stand in front of St. Mungos, and then began towards the door. "Let's go" he said gritting his teeth.

((I guess I'll make a topic.))
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:01 pm

Nick just followed Andrew quietly to a large building called st mungos then he said "So who all Are my friends my enemies" Nick asked quietly as he stepped in to the large building he griped the Metal thing (His saber) and just felt it the he let go and stood inside waiting for andrew
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:17 pm

((So wait, are we starting a new topic, or are we just going to continue it here :S))
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:20 pm

((We starting new one and whos making it))
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:20 pm

((I gues I should))
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate