Looking for a Friend - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Looking for a Friend - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Looking for a Friend

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for a Friend - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking for a Friend

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:40 pm

[Wow Nick you could have at least had some sort of warning...]

Andrew immediatly shot up after he saw the giant...in the forest of Dean? Really? This one must've been some sort of renegade giant or something away from the Forbidden Forest. Andrew pulled out two gloves that looked like 2 biking gloves and then put them on. After a large flash of light, the two gloves emerged into two silver metal gauntlets, that morphed into a crimson red. Andrew ducked again as the saber flew passed him and aimed his gauntlet at the saber. "Windgardium Leviosa!" he casted, and had a hold on the saber. He then flung his arm to the right, in a diagonal slashing movement and the giant let out a loud roar. Andrew grabbed the saber in his right hand, hearing a loud metallic clang and then rushed out to the forest to find Nick, leaving the two pieces of the giant behind. "NICK!" he yelled sprinting through the forest "NICK WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:59 pm

[Sorry but this made it more interisting XD]

Nick was still flying then he hit a tree then a loud thud was made as he hit the ground then nick was awake then he threw his knife as far as he could then it went into a tree "ANDREW HELP ME" Nick said as he passed out again loosing blood rapidly Nick didnt want to die but he thought that he might
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:10 am

Andrew sprinted throughout the forest, using the saber to cut through the trees that got in his way. Nick was already almost dead, so he pretty much would be screwed by now. After slicing through about 20 trees, he found Nick lying on the ground, bleeding heavily. He was surprised that he wasn't dead. "Nick!" he said and threw the saber to the ground below him. He slid over to Nick and the bandages that he had put on Nick were completely red and still pouring blood. Great. He accio'd the bandages he had before, and after about 5 minutes, placed new bandages over the old bandages and new places that ripped open. Using his gauntlet, he held it over Nick's wound and then said Ekipsky. A sudden ripple of light fell onto the wound and nearly sealed it up. Once again, Nick was healed for the moment and seemed to be doing better. "Come on Nick," he said dragging him to the nearest tree and setting him against it "you've survived worst."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:21 am

Nick just layed there without movement then hecoughed up some blood and took one of Andrews Gauntlets "Accio Blood Vial" Nick cast weakly as a Vial of blood came to him then he unscrewd the lid and drank the blood then he gave the glove to andrew reached over and picked up the Lightsaber and put it in his pocket then he said "Andrew what just happened" Nick said weakly as more monsters appeared "Man siriousley" Nick said
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:15 am

"I dunno," he said calmly, putting his gauntlet back on his hand "I think it was some kind of rogue giant, as most of them travel in packs." He looked back at where he had killed the giant and sighed. That was too close for comfort. "Anyway," he said calmly morphing his gloves into a shiny leather ones and pocketing them "we should be more careful. No idea what could lurk out here." He sat down nearby and then felt a slight headache begin to approach. Probably stress related, but he wasn't too sure of it.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:48 pm

"So Does Nerrisa take Ne'os place as the Evilist person alive and I thought Ne'os had some Horcruxes" Nick asked him Nick didnt like asking about Ne'os but he just had to know he had missed alot the he took out his Saber and tossed it around in his hands feeling the surface of it then he activated it waved it around then he cut a bug that was by him in half and decavated the Saber
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:55 pm

"Nerissa is too good of a person to be evil," he said starting to feel his anger rise at Nick now. "she would never be evil at all. I know she wouldn't" He felt his muscles begin to tighten and then he toke a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. He stood up and leaned against a nearby tree, feeling himself go into a complex of emotions. Where was Nerissa anyway? She had to have been back at the Blood Bank...with the vampires. He felt his blood go cold at the thought and quickly dismissed it. "Anyway, I still have to figure out where she is." he said
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:20 pm

Nick coud tell Andrews Anger spiked "Listen I know you will find her and I will help you find her because its partilly my fault so I first whould check the blood bank then search her house and Ne'os house and I know a way for Humans to get in to the blood bank" Nick told him as he deactivated his saber and sat it by him "So do you want to go monster hunting and maybe we could find out about Nerrsa's Location" Nick told andrew
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:53 am

Andrew was tempted to take Nick's offer, but realized that he probably shouldn't. The best thing he could do for the moment was to just wait for Nerissa to call him or something. She would probably be safe at the Blood Bank for a while before anyone heard the news of Ne'Os's death. He shook his head reluctantly and then said in his usual voice "No. I think I would do more harm than good than just pulling a massive search effort. I know she's alright." Yet he still had his doubts. "And I'm not going to kill monsters. I'm not a hunter, and I never will be. Killing animals, just for fun is just despicable."

He stood up and then looked around, being observant of the area. He was not going to let his guard down, just in case another monster or orge decided to come and give them a nasty surprise. "You may want to take it easy as well," he said calmly, looking back at Nick "you nearly bled out twice today, and you need nutrients to keep you alive. I would suggest getting some blood for you."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:03 am

Nick just listened Untill the last sentince "Im a Vampire thats why I do monster hunting I dont like it but I have to" Nick told him as another monster appeared except it looked like a Giant but a troll too "Time to fight" Nick said as he pulled out his Lightsaber and activated it and approached the Monster but didnt move
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top