Looking for a Friend - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Looking for a Friend - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Looking for a Friend

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for a Friend - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for a Friend

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:36 pm

"Nick shut up," he said, getting annoyed by his constant complaining. He didn't mean to sound mean, but he was under a lot of short pressure, since Nick was almost dead. If Nick hadn't been as injured, he would've said something nicer. He kept Nick steadied against the, as he kept hitting his head and casted Ekipsky once more. He felt himself grow fatigued with the constant use of magic, but he knew was done. He waited a moment, hoping to see another sign of shock so he didn't do anything wrong. The blood loss would have cause a serious emotional shock and Andrew could treat it, but had to identify it.

He accio'd a blanket, and set it over Nick, to help keep his body heat from leaving. He grabbed his wand and used Agumenti again on his face. He accio'd a glass that could contain water and then used Agumenti on it. "Drink this," he said handing the glass to him. "Try to keep yourself warm. If you do, you'll have a better chance to live. Your bandages will help keep the blood from flowing out and should be back to normal in a while."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:49 pm

Nick had jst listened and watched while he could then he drank the water "What happened did the Order win did The Death Eaters take over Grimuald place how many Potters Army Members died Is the Order or Death Eaters Wiped out now Tell me everything" Nick said as he drank the water and took out his Pocket Knife and stabbed a tree to help him prop himself up then he just sat there and sipped the water
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:55 pm

Andrew felt his anger spike to it's highest point now. He had almost forgot about the large battle and the sustained losses, but now it all came back in a sudden rapid. Darn. "We lost the house," he said sitting next to Nick "and the Order has...disbanded. There's no more order anymore..." He swore loudly, out of his sudden anger and then put his face onto his palm. He wasn't crying or sobbing, but rather just mad about everything. How could they had lost the house? That was pretty much the last remaining good thing about the wizarding world anymore, and he felt like the Death Eaters had won.

He looked back at Nick and said "It's over now though. It happened yester-by the way, where the hell were you?!" he asked suddenly, annoyance rushing back to him "I had the portal set up and everything! Jess ordered us to retreat!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:04 pm

"Oh that stinks" Nick told him "I was out for a couple of days woah we lost the house that means Its up to Our team the PA to take control of things" Nick said again then he heard the thing about retreating "Oh I couldent get to it so I used a portkey and was hit by a really powerful spell before I went into it and ended up here" Nick told him quietly
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:08 pm

"PA can do damage," he said and rested his head against another trees trunk "but we can't fight the Death Eaters, until we have another ally to help us out. For now, it's just the Death Eaters versus us. The aurors would help I believe, but I am not so sure." He would have to try and talk to Matt later on and see if he can get the Aurors mobilized. Maybe they could cause a dent inside the Death Eaters numbers or something. It would surely help. "What spell? It couldn't have been Sectumsempra, otherwise you'd be deer food right now."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:13 pm

"Not sure but it fells like fiendy fire and the spell went through my body" Nick told him as he took the knife out of the tree the he took out his light saber but the blade wasent out and he jus looked at it "I got this in Athens, Greece a week ago I dont know how to make the blade come out though it was inside the satue of Athena" Nick told him
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:12 pm

"Fiendy Fire?" he asked rolling his eyes. If someone had casted fiendfyre, the whole house would have been been in ashes before the battle even had a chance to get good. He then raised an eyebrow at the small handle that looked like something out of some old Sci-Fi movie. He grabbed the handle and then examined it, looking at it calmly. He hit it against the tree two times and then moved a small red button around in a circle a couple of times, hearing a click. "Here," he said tossing it into Nick's lap "I think you'd have a luckier chance of dropping it into sulfuric acid and letting the rust crumble off. It seems to be some early version of steel or something."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:19 pm

"Yea maybe a made up spell" then he just watched andrew do what he did then he caught it the he slid the red button up and And and orange blade came out of it "Uhm exuse me I just got it to work nick said as he stood up and sliced a tree in half with it "Woah" Nick said then he fell again because of all the wounds he had then he took the Light Saber and threw it at a tree then the tree was sliced in half then the Light saber went back to his hand (Its one of its ablities) "Awesome" Nick said as he retracted the blade
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:27 pm

[What ability? You only have Animagus and Non-Verbal Magic.]

Andrew just sat and watched Nick slice the trees up in a sudden boredom and sighed. What was the point of just killing the trees? Ironically, they gave life to humans, and yet they cut them down, and destroyed them for fun. "I see you're doing better," he said calmly, not moving his body, looking almost like a statue. He wasn't thrilled by the new discovery, because it wouldn't come in handy in his opinion. That thing was just a liability at long range and dueling and if, and he meant a very big if, he was able to get close enough, Protego or some other shield charm could work just fine. But he wasn't going to tell Nick that, because he nearly died. "If you're going to kill something," Andrew said suddenly "kill Death Eaters. Not the trees."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:33 pm

[Not an ablity like that I meant the Weapons ability]

"Yea im with you on the trees death eaters thing" Nick said then he passed out again and started bleeding again then he was thrown across the forest by a Giant then the giant started to charge andrew but nicks saber had some how been unrectracted to a full blade then the giant stepped on the blade but it didnt seem to affect the giant because after words the picked it up and threw it at andrew
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top