Jess vs. Sandra, Caelani, Jen and Thaor - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jess vs. Sandra, Caelani, Jen and Thaor - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jess vs. Sandra, Caelani, Jen and Thaor

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jess vs. Sandra, Caelani, Jen and Thaor - Page 4 Empty Re: Jess vs. Sandra, Caelani, Jen and Thaor

Post by Hugo Weasley Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:42 am

Even when the spells had began to leave her body; the Sectumsempra still wracked it, creating deep lashes within the ones that had already been formed. This she could handle; to a degree. But even that was beginning to get too much. If the carted her back off to Azkaban now then it would have been a welcomed relief from the real world. In Azkaban you could kid yourself and daydream about what you imagined the real world was like. Daydreams, however, especially there, were induced by the stuff they put in your food in a bid to get a confession or something incriminating. It also gave you false interpretations of what life would be like for the prisoner on the outside.

The potions must have been something Rob had been slipping into Jen’s daily meal every day because she was really beginning to wonder how in Merlin’s name she ended up being part of the Death Eaters. She didn’t believe in their stupid cause – it was all a load of BS created by an idiot that had no mother – she was just bitter because she’d been thrown into Azkaban. But of course, now she was out, she was getting her just desserts. She was bruised, beaten and willing to curl up and die. This was too much for one person; too much. Some say that pain reminds you that you’re still alive. Well, they’re wrong. Pain only reminds you that you were put on this goddamn planet to please everyone else. The pain reminds you that you’ve done something wrong – that you’ve stepped out of line. It was only those who got caught that had to endure it and Jen was one of them.

Jen heard people talking above her and she raised a bleary eye up to see Caelani and Jess speaking. Clearly she was giving him an ultimatum. Jen put her hands up and attempted to push herself onto her knees but her wrists failed and buckled beneath her weight. She fell back onto her forearms but managed to keep her head up for a little bit longer than she would have thought. “Knock it off,” she muttered, mostly toe Caelani but to whoever would listen. “You wouldn’t treat a dog like it.” She closed her eyes for a few moments and oddly, her lips contorted into a half smile, half smirk. “Besides, Mr. Potter and I have dinner plans and I’d hate for him to miss it on the account of his death.”
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 401
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency, Memory Manipulation, Non-Verbal Magic, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Jess vs. Sandra, Caelani, Jen and Thaor - Page 4 Empty Re: Jess vs. Sandra, Caelani, Jen and Thaor

Post by Jess Potter Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:14 am

"Do you think i'm daft woman," he said, "I'll pick her up, and i'll take her if need be, if that sates your need for my wand not to be in use, but i'm not letting you have my wand and... take it, anywhere you want." He said, glaring at Caelani. "Now let me help her, if you are too stubborn, too... blind, to help her yourself." he said, he was never one to let dinner plans float out the window.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelani Bittel Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:52 am

Without moving her eyes from their opponent, Caelani dropped her hand, bracing against the wall while her foot lashed out at Jennifer's ribs. That would keep her busy.

"You think I care about her," she said to Jess.

It was no question. He clearly thought the Order's devotion to one-another was some universal trait of secret societies everywhere.

"I told you. Not how it works. Duro."

Caelani watched in fascination as her spell hit the man, his body suddenly losing its colour and softness, congealing before her eyes. And then, the floorboards groaned. She pushed herself away from the doorway, sending a sharp pain up through her ribs, making her gasp and reminding her of the wound in her side.

It was something every child learned in their first transfiguration classes. As she staggered back, the stone figure that used to be Jess Potter suddenly crashed through to the foor below. From the sound, Caelani judged it hadn't stopped there.

There were footsteps on the stairs. Her work here done, and her injuries dire, Caelani thought of a little known village in Cornwall where the local doctor was also a hedge-wizard and apparated.
Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 469
Special Abilities : unforgivables

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:08 am

Khaat was about to cut her losses and leave, considering Grimmauld was a loss to them now. She heard a deafening crash that propelled her running down the stairs to see a gaping hole in the floor. She looked down and saw a sturdy stone statue that had never been in Grimmauld before. She got an incredible sick feeling and apparated down one floor below. It was Jess. "Well,now, this is going to take some doing," she sighed, talking to the stone statue as if it could respond, "Not the best time you ever chose to take a hit, Jess." She was refusing to be rattled by this transfiguration of her friend. "Ah, well. We'd best get at it, shan't we?"

At that moment, she heard footsteps running downstairs towards her. She leveled her wand, not interested in fiddling with anybody. To her relief it was her father. "Ever apparate a statue before?" she asked him. He looked down at the stonework and frowned.

"Well," Robert Lupin sighed. "He's certainly had better nights. Together, then, my dear?"

"Yes. Indeed."

"With me, then." They waved their wands and apparated together, taking the statue with them.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22801
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top