Jess vs. Sandra, Caelani, Jen and Thaor
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jess vs. Sandra, Caelani, Jen and Thaor Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jess vs. Sandra, Caelani, Jen and Thaor

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jess vs. Sandra, Caelani, Jen and Thaor Empty Jess vs. Sandra, Caelani, Jen and Thaor

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:11 pm

((No, i wont win, but i will put up a good fight, and i'll take awhile to go down, ok?))

Jess looked up and saw Majere enter the room. With a wistful smile he straightened up, turning his gaze from Caelani and Nerezza. "Vincent," he said calmly. "How did i know you'd be here?" He asked, rhetorically, or course. "If i'd had any idea, i'd have set tea out for us," he said, a slightly deranged look in his eyes. "Please, follow me upstairs to the guest room, and we'll set something out for you," he said, turning his back on Majere and climbing up the stairs, ignoring the violence around him, and entering Sirius' bedroom, waiting for his foe to join him

Last edited by Jess Potter on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Jess vs. Sandra, Caelani, Jen and Thaor Empty Re: Jess vs. Sandra, Caelani, Jen and Thaor

Post by Vincent Majere Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:32 pm

Vincent was breathing loudly, he really shouldn't be here, he knew that. He had a fever, and his cough was getting worse, but it was his plan, and he needed to ensure that it went well. Or else Sandra's Death Eaters would mess up everything. As he entered the main room, he quickly looked at the chaos around him and decided that it was quite even. He scowled. It was typical of Jess to use the students to save the order, but it would make no difference. The students could not hope to compete with the DEathE aters. He watched Jess spot him, and turn his back and leave the room. Sneering, he followed, up for the challenge. Leaderless, the Order would collapse quicker. And the House would be theirs. No.. his.

He entered a bedroom, casting a barrier around himself as he entered. "Your minions are fighting quite well..." he muttered, twirling his wand. "But you know that they will die, you should have left the house... It would have been the smart thing to do..." Though not the brave thing, obviously.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Jess vs. Sandra, Caelani, Jen and Thaor Empty Re: Jess vs. Sandra, Caelani, Jen and Thaor

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:58 pm

Jess turned and faced the door, nodding to Vincent as he walked in. "Vincent," he said curtly, with a slight smile. "This isn't so much about the house," he said, looking around as he did so, "But more about what i stand for. What the Order stands for. Sure, we could run, we could hide, lord knows there are enough rocks in the world, but that's more something i see you and your mob doing, am i right?" he asked calmly.

"You know," he said, "we could have been friends, this could be the two of us fighting those oaths out there," he told Vincent with a shrug, "You and I both know you're above them, so why do you bother?" he asked, chuckling softly and shaking his head.

"Well, now it's time, i suppose, i wish you the best of luck," he said simply, raising his wand and aiming it at Majere. "Expelliarmus," he shouted
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:18 pm

"What does the order stand for Jess?" Vincent asked abruptly. "It was meant to stand for the muggle-borns and to bring order to the Wizarding World. But instead, you attacked the ministry... and made some other errors.I fear.. that the order has forgotten what it was originally made for Jess.." Nevertheless, he could tell that Jess Potter was not a total idiot. Vincent nodded slowly in agreement. "Your right.. I do not like the Death Eaters one bit... Their ideals.. their treatment of inferiors - it sickens me. Yet, I am with them, because they will be the victors of this war... And you know it. This is not a war of good and evil.. it is order and chaos, and chaos always will win. But enough talking.." Vincent drew out his wand, giving Jess a sad look. He was too young, and foolishly brave. And now he would die.

He blocked the spell with a flick of his wand, and sent a stunning spell right back at him. He knew Jess would block or dodge it, but it gave him time to study the surroundings. The room was small, that was good, it meant that Jess would not be able to move to much, something Vincent could not do. And there were plenty of things to use in the room. He used a Banishing spell at a vase and sent it flying at Jess.
-----------------------------------

Stupefy - to stun him
Banishing Spell - Opposite of Accio
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:26 pm

((Vincent, i believe you know your way around most spells, how about we leave the explanations to complex spells only?))

Jess nodded as he listened to Vincent, a sad look crossing his face, a slight shadow of disapointment in there too. It was true, he knew that his own quest for power had swayed his hand in alot of his actions, but it was something he wanted to fix, but perhaps it was too late.

The sound of vincent casting a spell brought him back into the zone, somewhere he should certainly be in a situation like this. Stepping to the right he saw both the Vase and the Jet of red shoot by his head. If it were anyone else he'd criticise their lack of originality, but he respected Vincent for who he was, and new that his usual intimidation, scare tactics would just be insulting for both of them.

"Congringo," he said firmly, flourishing his wand and jutting it out in Vincent's direction. "Levicorpus," he added, as a backup spell
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:05 pm

Vincent managed to cast a shield spell to block the first spell, but the second one went past the weakened barrier, and he felt himself fly upside-down. Quickly muttering the counter curse, he fell down on his arm. Pain shot up his arm, but he ignored it and stood up, creating another barrier. He was weakened, he could tell that much, his fever and sickness made his reflexes slower, as well as his magical ability. Normally, he shouldn't have too much difficulty defeating the boy, right now... He pointed his wand at the floor below Jess. Descendo, he thought, and watched the floor beneath him collapse.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:11 pm

Jess laughed and launched himself into the air feeling the power draining from him as he hovered there, white light surrounding him. "Majere, i'm disappointed," he said, lowering himself to the ground, this time a little closer to Majere. He touched the ground and stopped, regaining his breath for a second. "Time to pull out the big guns, i suppose," he said with a smile. "Bombarda," he shouted, wand pointed at Vincent's leg, "Expulso," he shouted, whipping his wand in an arch towards Majere, sending a chunk of wood flying at vincent's head.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Archer Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:30 pm

"Wingardium Leviosa."

The block of wood stopped in mid-air and dropped to the ground as Sandra's spell caught it and promptly let it go. "Sorry for taking so long," Sandra said with a smirk, pointing her wand at Jess. "I was having so much fun that I nearly forgot about little Jessikens." She laughed tossing her head back, and suddenly knives sprang into the air and shot towards Jess. "But I'm here now. I would never forgive myself for missing the main event."
Sandra Archer
Sandra Archer

Number of posts : 240
Special Abilities : Memory Manipulation and Apparition

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:49 am

Jess waved his wand and sent the knives flying to the left, burying themselves in the wall and quivvering noisily. "Nice of you to join us Sandra," Jess said calmly, looking at her. "Fashionably late as always, i notice," he said with a hint of a grin. "Tell me, how do you keep control of your... army, when you can't even meet your own deadlines?" he asked, a look of unsincere curiosity on his face.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:02 am

Vincent scowled as he saw Jess flying, he hadn't known the boy could do that. Grimly, he blocked the spell again, though he could feel himself getting weaker. He doubted the barrier would hold for Jess' second spell but Sandra suddenly arrived then. He didn't bother saying thanks, just gave her a short glance before turning back to Jess. "Enough talk," he said, doubting he could duel for much longer, he didn't have the energy. He concentrated on the objects in the room, then made them all shoot towards Jess, using Telekenisis.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum