Much Needed Family Time - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Much Needed Family Time - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Much Needed Family Time

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Much Needed Family Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Much Needed Family Time

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:31 am

Matt turned around and saw Sophia and Abbey talking. He smiled and then spotted Nikki dragging her bags over. "Packing Light?" he asked inquisitively. He then turned to Emmy and kissed her on the cheek. "Shall we let Abbey stay with us? She's practically family after all...and I do kind of owe her." he said rubbing the back of his neck. "Yes Abbey can come with us," he told the running Sophia. "Just tell her to hurry up, we're going to die in this weather." he just thanked god it was cloudy out.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:01 am

Emmanuelle appeared beside him and gave him a glare as he said they were going to die in this weather. "Matthew Lestrange, don't you ever say that in front of me again and you hear me?"Emmanuelle asked him angrily. "I think everyone ready, lets go before this weather gets any hotter then it already is."said Emmanuelle softly. "Oh hello Abbey long time no see, how are you?"Emmanuelle asked her softly giving her a soft warm smile. Emmanuelle fanned herself against the hot heat that was making her feel light headed.
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:31 am

Abbey smiled at Sophia than picked up her tiny suitcase and placed it in her pocket. She walked over with Sophia to say hello to Matt and Emmy, who were also there. "Hey Emmy, Matt." she said, giving them a warm smile. Abbey instantly felt embarrassed that she had just assumed she could stay with them; they might be practically family, but she didn't want to make anything difficult for them.

"Are you sure I won't be imposing?" she asked, wiping her forehead with her hand. She couldn't how scorchingly hot it was. Then Abbey wondered what else she had expected from Egypt. Snow storms and blizzards?
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:13 am

"Hey, I packed as little as I could, thank you very much!" Nikki told Matt, thinking that perhaps she could've packed a bit lighter. Nikki had no idea where they were going, to a nearby hotel or to a taxi or what, she was confused. Nikki saw Abbey and smiled. "Oh, hello Abbs, long time no see, huh?" Nikki asked, rheotorically. It was nice of the Lestrange's to let Abbey stay with them during the trip, but curiosity killed Nikki, wouldn't have Abbey gotten her own holiday trip planned, and hoped the Lestrange's didn't let Abbey's hotel accomodations go to waste or anything because Abbey wouldn't be the kind of person to just show up in Egypt with herself and the Lestranges..Be a weird coincidence. Anyway, Nikki couldn't believe this weather, she thought it never even existed except in movies. She was worried she was actually going to die..literally. She didn't know much about being a vampire..she was clueless.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:54 am

Matt nodded to Emmy, she was scary when she was angry. "No of course you won't be imposing," he said chuckling. "But what about your hotel and everything? This isn't mucking things up is it?" he asked her. He wiped his forehead and again, it was really hot. Why had he chosen to come here, for the culture of course. "But we need to hurry," he said patiently. "We need to be booked in in a half an hour otherwise they'll give our room to someone else." he told them.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:14 am

Abbey hadn't thought about her hotel room. "Well I'm sure I can just call the hotel and they could give me a refund." she said. "And if not, oh well!" Abbey shrugged her shoulders, not really minding the fact she might not get her money back; it was muggle money anyways, useless to her. "I'll just call my hotel when we get to yours." she said. Then, Abbey realized that Nikki had gotten there.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry I didn't notice you!" Abbey said, giving her a hug.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top