Family Needed
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Family Needed Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Family Needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Family Needed Empty Family Needed

Post by Susan Bones Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:54 am

Character Name: Edgar Macmillan
Sex: Male
Blood Status: Half
Alliance: Potter’s Army
History: Up to you. Just don’t put anything about him being horrible to his siblings since that isn’t how I imagined him. He’s supposed to be in Ravenclaw according to canon list but you can change it to anything but Slytherin. He also is really good at Potions, Charms and Transfiguration.
Personality: He’s basically the protective older brother who gets a bit competitive with Quidditch. He also has a habit of bragging and being too honest. He's a bit ill-tempered and stubborn but yet very caring and protective.
Plot: Son to Susan and older brother to Amelia. (I play both Susan and Amelia)
Play By: Someone with blond hair
Anything Else: Just moved out and is feuding with his father currently
Roleplayer Preferences: Someone active please.

Or

Character Name: Drew Macmillan
Sex: Male
Blood Status: Half
Alliance: Potter's Amry
History: Up to you. Just don’t put anything about him being horrible to his siblings since that isn’t how I imagined him. He’s supposed to be in Hufflepuff according to canon list I would like to keep that the same but you can change it to anything but Slytherin. He also is really good at Potions, Care of Magical Creatures and Charms.
Personality: He’s the shy one in the family. He’s very modest and not competitive at all. He's always reading something, typically about Quidditch. He worries a lot and gets upset by changes in his life, typically family life. He’s very much like his mother.
Plot: Son to Susan and younger brother to Amelia. (I play both Susan and Amelia)
Play By: Someone with brown hair
Anything Else: Often feels ignored by his father. His father prefers Edgar and Claire over him and his mum adores Amelia but doesn’t really forget about him.
Roleplayer Preferences: Someone active please.

Last edited by Susan Bones on Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:35 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Change in plot and a few mistakes.)
Susan Bones
Susan Bones
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 232
Special Abilities : Animagus, Astral Projection

Back to top Go down

Family Needed Empty Re: Family Needed

Post by Susan Bones Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:36 am

I had a change of heart with what characters I need. Drew is the major one I need then Edgar.
Susan Bones
Susan Bones
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 232
Special Abilities : Animagus, Astral Projection

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top