Much Needed Family Time
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Much Needed Family Time Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Much Needed Family Time

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Much Needed Family Time Empty Much Needed Family Time

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:53 pm

Matt stepped out of the airport and into the hot air of Egypt. Even thought it was cloudy it was still hot. They had chosen to go during the week of cloudy weather, though know rain. As they were vampires and couldn't be in the sun for quite some time. His arm around Emmanuelle's waste, Sophia standing beside then. Matt had little Noel in his arms, and Sophia had the others. They were just waiting for Nikki to hurry up.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Much Needed Family Time Empty Re: Much Needed Family Time

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:09 am

Sophia was standing beside her father and her mother waiting for her sister Nikki to join them. "I wonder what's taking her so long?"Sophia asked as she looked at her father through her black sunglasses. Sophia shrugged and waited for her sister to join them as she held Alexia's hand and held Keegan in her arms. Sophia was wearing a strapless flowered dress with a blue mini swater over it with pink sandals and her jet black hair was down and curly. Sophia was burning up and she hoped Nikki didn't take long for she wanted to spend some time outside before there time was up.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/disneybgs/4676830263/in/photostream/
^ Sophia's outfit and look
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:17 am

"God you two are the most impatient people I know!"said Emmanuelle shaking her head and chuckling. "Don't worry she'll be here, she probably waiting on her bags or something."said Emmanuelle softly. Although Emmanuelle did have to admit this hotness was overwelming and she was surprise she haven't fainted yet being eight months along with twins. As she seen Sophia pacing she sighed and shook her head. "Sophia Annbelle Lestrange so being so dang impatient, god you got that from your father not me and I sure hope none of the twins are that way if they are I'm blaming you mister!"said Emmanuelle looking at Matt laughing. Emmanuelle was wearing a pink lacy spaghetti top shirt with her stomach showing with a white skirt and her long brown hair was down and curly.

https://2img.net/h/i165.photobucket.com/albums/u51/vkr_bibin/Emmy%20Rossum/Misc/Emmy_Rossum-3ActressSnapscom.jpg
^emmy;s look and style
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:25 am

"Pfft, me impatient? I have to wait hours just for some paperwork to approve a portkey." he said grinning. "I hate baggage claims, that's why I shrunk my bags and kept them in my pocket," he said smartly. He looked down at Noel who was waking up from a nap, she yawned and stretched. She looked up and Matt and smiled, he smiled back. "Well she had better hurry still, I'm getting hot!" he said wiping his forehead with his sleeve.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:16 am

Sophia nodded and wiped the sweat off her forehead. "I know daddy, I feel like I'm turning into ashes already!"said Sophia as her mother gave her a glare. "Alright, alright, sorry mom but I was just saying."said Sophia honestly. "I done the same as well, I hate waiting on my bags and sometimes they lose them it's pathetic!"said Sophia rolling her eyes. "Mom maybe you best to sit down, you don't look so well."said Sophia softly. "Oh my Gosh Nikki hurry up!"said Sophia groaning as this hotness was killing her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:17 am

Abbey pulled on her heavy luggage, trying to drag them along behind her. She grunted and finally collasped in a plastic chair near the terminal exit. This summer was officially reserved for time for Abbey to travel as much as she wanted without having to worry about Allie.

She pulled out a water bottle that she had stored in her light carry-on bag and gulped down a few swallows of the cool liquid before wiping off the sweat beads on her forehead. Deciding that it would be best to try to push her luggage now before the rush came in, Abbey grabbed ahold of her suitcases once more and continued on through the crowd of people.

Finally, Abbey reached the exit. She pulled open the heavy glass doors and walked outside. The air was scorching hot, and made her wish she wasn't dumb enough to wear jeans to Egypt. She cursed herself under her breath for being that stupid. Abbey pulled out her sunglasses and put them on before walking any farther. Just as Abbey was about to venture on in search of some sort of transportation, her suitcases popped open and out spilled all of her clothing. "Oh my gosh!" she screamed. Abbey tried to pick up all of her garments, but she had packed for a week and a half in Egypt; she didn't have enough hands to pick it all up. She groaned and collaspsed on top of her now empty suitcase and threw two t-shirts into the bottom of it. Abbey ignored the confused expressions of passing people, and wondered how she was going to clean up this mess...
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:19 pm

Sophia was looking through the crowd for her sister but didn't see her anywhere in the crowd and sighed but she seen someone who she thought was Abbey who suitcase popped open. "Is that Abbey?"Sophia asked swinted her eyes to see if it was or not. "Oh my gosh, it's her!"said Sophia excitedly as she turned to her father. "Daddy I'll be right back, I'm going help Abbey with her vlothes they fell out of her suitcase."said Sophia softly. As she walked towards Abbey Sophia looked around to see if any muggles were around quickly gotten her wand out and pointed it to Abbey's clothes and thought to herself. "Pack." hoping that Abbey's clothes would neatly put themselves back in her suitcase and flicked it again hoping to shrenk Abbey's suitcase. Putting her wand back in the inside pocket of her blue mini jacket she smiled at Abbey. "You looked like you needed some help."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:27 am

[Sorry I am so 'late' I did not know this topic even existed till I was bored and just browsing]

Nikki grunted, pulling two big roller bags worth of stuff that she'd need for this much needed family time with Emmy, Matt and Sophia. She was wearing really short denim shorts with a green singlet top with black thongs. She also wore her sunnies and had her hair in a pony tail. She tried to pack light, but to her, this was light. Nikki had found Emmy and Matt. "Hello guys, sorry I'm late," Nikki panted. It was so hot here in Egypt. She was worried she was going to die - literally. She is a vampire, so's Sophia and Matt, so why did they come to the hottest place on the planet? Nikki fanned herself down and just focused on getting her 'breath' back.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:54 am

Abbey pulled her head up from where it was resting on her heads as her eyes darted around. Her clothes were magically picking themselves up off of the ground and were being neatly folded before being placed back in her suitcase. She stood up, confused, and looked around. Was someone here magic and she didn't know about it? Abbey then finally turned towards the east and saw Sophia standing there, placing her wand coyly in her jacket pocket.

"Oh my gosh!!! Sophia, is that you!?" Abbey practically screamed. She raced over to Sophia and hugged her tightly. "I haven't see you in forever!" Abbey didn't care that her suitcase was still in the middle of the mass of people walking around; all she wanted to do was hug her almost-sister, one of the best people in the world.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:28 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when Abbey asked if it was her. "Well of course it's me Abbs, the only and the only Sophia Lestrange."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. "I know Abbs, it been to long!"said Sophia hugging her back tightly but not to hard to where it hurted her. "I'm on vacation with my farther and mother and sister."said Sophia explaining why she was here. "Well Isee your suitcase is all down and shrunk down for you to put in you pocket."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. "Why don't you join me, daddy, mom, and my sister?"Sophia asked her softly. "I'll be over in one second!"Sophia shouted to her family.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum