After battle in knockturn (Nerissa, open for vamp) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After battle in knockturn (Nerissa, open for vamp) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After battle in knockturn (Nerissa, open for vamp)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After battle in knockturn (Nerissa, open for vamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: After battle in knockturn (Nerissa, open for vamp)

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:46 am

"Wait, so you're telling me that you gave power to a student?" he asked him confused. "Relax Nerissa, please. If you've survived this long in a bar full of vampires without screaming then I shouldn't be much of a fright," he said not taking his eyes off of Ne'Os. "And now you're telling me that Nick...did that to Sophia?" he asked. He took his coffee and drank some of it, it was surprisingly good. "Good coffee..." he muttered. He couldn't believe he was having a civil conversation with Ne'Os.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

After battle in knockturn (Nerissa, open for vamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: After battle in knockturn (Nerissa, open for vamp)

Post by Nerissa Hatts Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:52 am

Rubbing her face, Nerissa nodded, in halfhearted agreement. She was more exhausted than she had ever been in her life, and it was clear with every movement she made. She was a bit too jumpy for her own good. “May I go get some sleep, please?” Nerissa asked Ne’Os, turning her head to look his way, her eyes pleading. She needed more than anything to close her eyes and pass out for at least a few hours. Perhaps then she would be able to think clearly.

Nerissa’s red hair was rather tangled and dirty, and when she looked down at her clothes, she was surprised to find that her shirt was stained from the blood that had escaped her arm during the hour or so when she had begged for mercy and received nothing of the sort. She frowned, knowing she would have to clean her clothes and take a shower- but more than any of that, she needed sleep, and even with the coffee in her system she knew she would be out as soon as her heavy head hit the pillow.
Nerissa Hatts

Number of posts : 482

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:56 am

"Well he is technicly my creation as a vampire so giving him my power wasnt so difficult or atleast i think hes my creation..." he said trailing off for a moment "but yes my magic skills while great and unhelpful when it comes to fighting aside it was Nick who did this sadly but do not blame him interily he lost control as soon as he realized his greater power" he said taking a glance around the bar. The group of vampires in the corner glanced at him expectantly. Ne'Os
made them new drinks and used his telekinesis to make it float over to them. "Between you and me some of these vamps will make me go bankrupt when i say drinks on the house" he said quietly chuckling to himself. It appeared out of all the things he did to improve his life the bar was the one that brought him true happiness.

"Yes and dont worry the door will be attuned to your bio signature when you enter so it will be just you that is able to go in, got to love muggle technology sometimes" he said happily to Nerissa "and if you leave your clothes outside the door ill have one of my staff clean them. There will be a robe in the wardrobe in the meantime:
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:02 am

He could sense that Ne'Os enjoyed this bar, he could use that to his advantage. "Now Ne'os," he began. "I'm going to blame you for this, but I'm not going to freak out. I'm way too used to this kind of thing." he chuckled. "I'll let you keep this bar as well, all you need to do is lay low for a while." he told him. "Stop trying to kill people, and I'll act as though you aren't even alive anymore." he told him. "Oh and I'd like you to pay for the St.Mungo's bill for sending Sophia there once again." he said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:05 am

Ne'Os rolled his eyes "Fine Matt sides i wont be doing much killing while i have a new student so for the day you do kill me hopefully i will live on and blah blah blah" he said giving him a smile. "The only ones that will know i'm alive is you and the rest of the vampires in London" he said "and i guess ill pay her bill since you had to pay the last time i sent her there" he said regretting the words as they left his mouth. He visible winced as he finished that.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:08 am

Matt's eyes flared that was something he didn't want to hear. "You just watch what you say, I've been letting my natural instincts out a bit more lately." he said glaring at him. "You just watch what you do and what you say. One toe out of line and I'll have you face down in the dirt in seconds." he told him. "You're weaker now, thanks to that creation of yours. And I'm sure with the proper amount of power you can be taken down."

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:15 am

"very well i wont even steal candy from a baby" he said "you wont even hear about me unless you come here yourself for a drink that is" he said with a hopeful look in his eyes he wanted every vampire here even if he wasn't necessarily on the same political side as them. "Matt one last thing...how would i go about getting rid of this wand?" he asked "while the corruption of the robes is gone i still have this arm with the staff of death plus the elder wand" he said letting his false right arm turn silver and then let it go back to normal to show Matt what he ment. "The faster i get rid of these the more often the times i have perfect clarity like this" he said Possibly truley wanting redemption.

((we know redemption will never happen though Very Happy))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:18 am

"Well with the wand it's simple," he said. "You can hand that over to me and I can lock it away, that way once you've lived your life it will belong to nobody." he said. "The staff is the same, we can destroy that as soon as possible." he told. "The arm...we'll have to look into!" he said sighing. "As a matter of fact, I like this bar." he said. "I may pop back in some time, maybe bring Sophia along..." he said. "If she'll come that is." he said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:59 pm

"Well let her know that this is always neutral ground" he said he took out the elder wand and looked at it "Its funny in a way how such a beautiful object can cause so much damage." he said looking at it like it was a child.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:25 pm

"Well it could always be used for good," he told him also looking at the wand. Neutral ground, well that was something he could stand on and feel at ease. "But it will eventually become nothing, it will no longer have a possessor." he said. "That is, if you'll cooperate!"

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top