After battle in knockturn (Nerissa, open for vamp)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After battle in knockturn (Nerissa, open for vamp) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After battle in knockturn (Nerissa, open for vamp)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After battle in knockturn (Nerissa, open for vamp) Empty After battle in knockturn (Nerissa, open for vamp)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:49 am

Ne'Os felt the cold air of his bar "Here come sit down" he said motioning at a bar stool. He walked behind the counter and found the highest quality of coffee he had and placed it in the coffee maker that would brew it. He waited patiently for her to get to the counter.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

After battle in knockturn (Nerissa, open for vamp) Empty Re: After battle in knockturn (Nerissa, open for vamp)

Post by Nerissa Hatts Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:57 am

Nerissa did as she was told, knowing that she had no other option but to listen to what Ne’Os told her to do, and to obey. The young female knew that she was not only being obedient in order to keep the man from getting angry with her, but because she never again wanted to experience such an extreme level of pain. Rest was what she needed, of course, but she sat on the barstool before her and rested her elbows against the counter, laying her face in her palms which still smelt a bit like blood. She frowned; disgusting. She would definitely need a shower when she got the chance- though she didn’t expect such an opportunity to arise.

Something about the place they were in made Nerissa feel uncomfortable, and she had hardly even looked about; but the conversations were quite, as if not to be overheard, and the music playing from a far-off radio was coated in static. Nerissa lifted her face from her hands and kept her eyes on Ne’Os, deciding it was probably best not to examine the place and figure out where she was. Ignorance is bliss, Nerissa accepted for the moment.
Nerissa Hatts

Number of posts : 482

Back to top Go down

After battle in knockturn (Nerissa, open for vamp) Empty Re: After battle in knockturn (Nerissa, open for vamp)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:03 am

He handed her the coffee after it was done and laied out a assortment of milks and sweetners if she wanted it. "I know this isnt the best its not easy to set up a vampire bar in this day and age. Oh and i set the doors magic so you can use this place and one of the bedrooms in the back if you wish. Your the only human that can walk in here freely" he said "oh you can also find a full bathroom in the bedroom as well." He sat there for a minute "Im sorry i did this to you but my legacy must live on for when the ministry finds a way to kill me for good....though i now wish i convinced you to join me another way..though that would have been impossible most good people like you dont do what i do" he said showing a face of regret which was true. He suddenly zone out lost in thought about the day in the woods where Belextrix found him tied him to a tree and left him there in the sunlight only to come back to give him more blood so he wouldnt die.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerissa Hatts Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:16 am

One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Nerissa counted the sweeteners the man placed before her. Why was she paying such close attention to every detail? Because it was easiest to keep her mind off of all the terrified thoughts that were swarming around in her skull, trying to penetrate her shield to fill her with fear.

It wasn’t until Ne’Os started apologizing did Nerissa look up from the coffee she had been handed, which she held in her hands, absorbing all of the warmth she could; it was a comforting feeling. She was shocked to say the least. In fact, she had to set the mug down slowly on the counter in order to keep it from crashing to the floor. “W-what?” she asked, her eyebrows rising slowly as she took a chance and looked him in the eye. She couldn’t seem to rap her brain around it; why was he apologizing? Villains weren’t supposed to do that… were they? Had Nerissa skipped a page when reading all of those stories in the paper about the murders this man had committed?

“Ok… Thank You,” Nerissa replied when she found her voice again, though it was rather squeaky, it was her voice nonetheless. The girl wrapped her fingers around her coffee again and brought it to her lips, drinking it as it was to rid her mouth of the terrible flavor of blood which still lingered there.

That’s when Ne’Os’ word hit Nerissa like a brick. Vampires. She was in a bar for vampires, and she was the only human with a beating heart who could enter the building. Her heartbeat quickened suddenly, thudding at such a fast pace she swore it would burst her rib bones. There was a possibility- more than a possibility, a vampire is going to drink you dry and do what they please with your body- that these creatures could hurt her, and it made Nerissa want to stand behind Ne’Os and use him as a shield- even if he was a murderer, he could be used as protection…maybe. Nerissa frowned, it was very unlikely; the man would probably find it as entertainment if the blood-thirsty things murdered her.
Nerissa Hatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:23 am

Ne'Os sensed her heart beat rise "Dont worry your under my protection if they so much as breath on you i will send them to Antarctica" he said glancing at one of the occupied tables in the corner and then he felt she wasnt truly believe his apology "You see when i was how old was i ten eleven? i dont remember i killed a teacher at Dermstrang academy...i didnt do it on purpose one of the students said the spell would be funny...In the horror that i felt i ran from the castle and was in a forest when Bellatrix LeStrange found me....She tied me to a tree and left me there in the sun every time i was about to die she would come back and give me more blood...The cycle would reset after a few weeks she brought me to malfoy manor where i was forced to be a death eater... I however will not do this to you....I will simple teach you to survive like me so i live on when i cease to" he said while this wasn't his intention he would teach her to be a weapon but he would not release her until she somehow killed him or the order rescued her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:26 am

OoC:Just remember, I may not be able to post 24/7 Ne'Os. So I hope you don't mind waiting up a bit.

Matt....was furious. There was no other way, for one he was angry at his daughter for some unexplained reason. For another, he knew Emof was at fault here. He walked up to were he expected him to be, the new vampire bar the Blood Bank. So he did what he had to do, he payed his blood sacrifice and entered the bar. It wasn't long before he noticed Ne'os talking with a young lady. He slipped his wand out of his pocket and into the sleeve of his dark robe he was wearing. He slowly made his way over to Ne'Os, he knew it was him. It was always him that caused his pain.

He let his wand slip out of his sleeve and into his hand. "Ne'Os Emof," he began. He then placed the wand outstretched at his head. "You have some explaining to do." he said calmly. "And please don't try to fight, things will only get difficult for you." he told him sitting down, not taking his wand off of his head. "Don't be alarmed miss," he said. "This has happened before, but this should be the last." he told her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:31 am

"Minister so good to see you" he said not even concerned with the wand "I would put that away magic dosent work in here...well mine does no... its ok gentlemen and er lady sit down drinks on the house naturaly" he said to the vampires in the corner. "Didnt i teach you how to use weapons that dont need magic anyway right not the point, If this is about Sophia Matt i didnt do it while my magic may have been involved i was not the one involved in fact i think i was behind a impregnable shield with my friend here" he said gesturing to Nerissa.

((np matt i need to log out very soon anyway Very Happy))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:35 am

Matt dropped the wand and put it away. "Well you could at least get me a drink then," he said pulling down his hood. "You've charmed this place then? Nice," he said, not helping but feel a little bit impressed him that. "You did, but I prefer Magic. Makes life easier, I didn't go through seven years of hell for nothing." he finished. "Then Ne'Os, tell me why I don't find one word of that sentence believable." he asked him rhetorically.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerissa Hatts Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:35 am

Nerissa was proven wrong. Ne’Os was, in fact, protecting her, she realized, and couldn’t help but feel grateful, even after all of the pain he had inflicted upon her; at least he wasn’t feeding her to a thirsty coven of vampires… She banished the thought; it made her shiver.

“Is it power?” Nerissa asked abruptly after the man shared his story about his past and all of the suffering he had been through. The young female didn’t feel pity for him, not after being tortured in a similar way, but she did find herself wondering why exactly Ne’Os continued to murder and torture if it had been a mistake in the beginning. “Is that what you crave? Is that what you kill for now after so many years?” She asked boldly- perhaps a bit too boldly. She was walking a thin line, and by asking such a question, she was sticking her foot off to the side, allowing it to dangle in dangerous territory for only a moment.

-

The young female was visibly startled by the Minister’s sudden appearance. She felt hope flutter in her chest, but at the same time, she felt unsettlingly obligated to stand at Ne’Os’ side. Her eyes grew wide; why on earth had she stood? Why was she fingering her wand from within her pocket, ready to draw it at any given moment. Had something happened to her mind when she had smashed it against the floors of that building she had been tortured in? Or had it been that blood she had swallowed? Questions, questions, too many unanswered questions.
Nerissa Hatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:42 am

"Its always about power my dear" he said gently with a town of sadness to it. He decided to answer he question she asked before Matt arrived.

Ne'Os fixed Matt a coffee with blood in it and motioned to the assortment of creamers "On the house as usual for the minister of magic" he said "Now the believing me part yes well in order to keep my little vampire nick alive i had to donate some of my magic now i wont say i let it corrupt him a bit and then i gave him a mental command to distract the others but i had no clue he would use that curse on Sophia at most i expected a stunning spell or two but that was it lucky Andrew and Andrian didn't kill him" he said fixing himself a drink and taking a sip of it.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top