Newest oldest vamp in town
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Newest oldest vamp in town Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Newest oldest vamp in town

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Newest oldest vamp in town Empty Newest oldest vamp in town

Post by Marguerite de Lancret Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:49 am

Hello, all. Got a new vampire character that I am dying to write with. She is 540 years old, yet because of certain circumstances, she is a 3rd year at Hogwarts. Details can be found under the Bio link in her signature. Plot page can be found in the signature as well.

Anybody and everybody is wanted for an rp...hopefully an active rp at that.

Also, if interested, I have a character request up in the character request thread. Give it a look-see.
Marguerite de Lancret
Marguerite de Lancret
Third Year Gryffindor
Third Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Newest oldest vamp in town Empty Re: Newest oldest vamp in town

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:22 am

Maybe she can post with Hitamé? Hot has this really weird interest in vampires ... (I call it weird because my friends call it weird when I tell them I like vampires) Plus, Hit actually kinda likes Slytherins more now ... So yeah ...
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Newest oldest vamp in town Empty Re: Newest oldest vamp in town

Post by Marguerite de Lancret Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:04 pm

What did i do? Put 1845? Lmao. Thanks for that catch! I'll have to go fix that.

As for Remisto. I never actually decided on an age for him. I just wanted him to be an Anglo-Saxon, and luckily, when I was researching my history, it turns out that the Byzantine Empire hired Anglo-saxon mercenaries during the Italian Wars. I didn't read too far into Anglo-saxon history, because I had to do enough reading for Maggie. XD

I'll put up some threads for you two when I get back from school. All this needing to check up on the forum before getting ready for school is gonna make me late one of these days! Threads should be up around 3pm Central time. That's the time I usually get home.
Marguerite de Lancret
Marguerite de Lancret
Third Year Gryffindor
Third Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top