The oldest vampire in London.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The oldest vampire in London. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The oldest vampire in London.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The oldest vampire in London. Empty The oldest vampire in London.

Post by Nathan Mills Tue May 21, 2013 7:30 am

June 21st 1783

I met the strangest man today. He call himself Mark Aarla. Its strange he is different from the other wizards I have met. He has a certain look about him. Something that isn't right. His eyes are much older than his face. I must admit he is perhaps the most handsome man I have ever seen. I hope our path's cross again.

Nathan had seen many things in this world. The American revolution all the way up to the events that happened today. Not many could say that. He was exactly two hundred and fifty years old. He figured that made him the oldest vampire in London. Perhaps even in the world. Despite being so ancient the world still held excitement for him. Mostly in the humans that inhabited it. He once was human but no longer. He had stopped considering himself that when he passed the age of the oldest human on the planet.

Humans never failed to surprise him. Some such as you know who would come around and kill thousands. Others such as the current director of St. Mungos would heal the world. Yet they were the predictable kind, not that that is a bad thing however. They would do what they were known for best until they cant any longer. Nathan, however, was mostly interested in the common people. The ones who were not special. They would live their average lives and then die. He always loved to see when one would rise from their average life and become something extraordinary.

Something that would change the world...

------------------------------------------

OOC: I think I might include little diary entrees in the top of some of Nathan's posts. Kind of like a flashback but not so in your face about it.
Nathan Mills
Nathan Mills

Number of posts : 18
Occupation : Librarian and Deputy Headmaster at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Back to top Go down

The oldest vampire in London. Empty Re: The oldest vampire in London.

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue May 21, 2013 5:43 pm

((I like it!))

Jack had been leaving Weasley's, leaving her shop in the capable hands of Kirsty and Andy, the latter of whom seemed to have made as recovery from a strange spell that had recently addled his mind. Jack was heading home because practice had been cancelled today, as Coach was terribly sick, as was their point Chaser. No point in practicing, really. So Jack was clearing her schedule, allowing herself a day to herself.

Though she was certain she would find some business other than her own to preoccupy herself.

As she walked, she spotted one Nathan Mills. Jack could honestly say she knew of every werewolf and vampire that had been created prior to the year before. When you were Head of the Department for Control and Regulation of Magical Creatures, the werewolves and vampires were your biggest concerns, because they were often treated like creatures, but were so obviously meant to be treated like humans. Jack wanted to ensure they knew she had no prejudice against them. She had even taken to opening her home to werewolves.

"Nathan?" Jack called, approaching. "Nathan Mills?"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Mills Tue May 21, 2013 11:05 pm

He continued up the alley deep in thought. His mind was currently occupied on the contents of his bank vault. It was deep underground. This was by request of course he enjoyed seeing all the vaults. Besides some of the things he kept inside shouldn't see the light of day.

He was jerked back to earth as he heard his name binge called by a woman. He recognized her as the former Head of the Department for the Control and Regulation of Magical Creatures. He gave her a smile as he came to a stop a respectful but safe distance from her he was always unsure of anyone who knew his name before he told them it. That usually meant that they had done some level of research on him. His name was not

"Madam Dyllan? yes? I admit I have never met you in person but I have been following your career with interest. I am most excited to see how the current Quidditch season goes."
Nathan Mills
Nathan Mills

Number of posts : 18
Occupation : Librarian and Deputy Headmaster at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed May 22, 2013 2:54 am

She was able to call him to a stop, and to get his attention onto her, but he made no move to approach her. She did so, for she knew Nathan to be one of the tamest vampires to come across her desk. She didn't think she had anything to worry about, so she approached with a temperate smile, extending an arm to shake his hand.

She smiled as she stood before him. "Always glad to know someone is paying attention. We rookies often get overlooked." She chuckled good naturedly. "Yes, I'm Jack. I was the one that had to sign off on all the ridiculous paperwork the Ministry puts people through." She rolled her eyes.

She patter her thighs casually. "So. How are you doing? I've lost contact with most of the Ministry, so I don't know how things are going for everyone."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top