New Places, New Faces
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Places, New Faces Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Places, New Faces

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Places, New Faces Empty New Places, New Faces

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:38 am

Andrew walked along the sidewalks of London staring at the new and exotic cars that passed along. He was wearing a grey jacket with it unzipped, a black shirt with a Volcom logo on the front of it, blue jeans with a small cut on the left thigh, and black skater shoes he had recently got. It was a brisk day and was good for just flying a kite. He was looking around trying to find a good auto shop so he could get a new motorcycle that he had always wanted to get. It was something that had been bought before, yet he had always thought it was exotic and cool. If not a motorcycle, then he would have a back-up car that was also for sale.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

New Places, New Faces Empty Re: New Places, New Faces

Post by Alana York Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:56 am

Julia walked around London, ecstatic that school was out for summer. In a little over a week, Julia would be with her family in Ireland for a month without having to worry about getting stupid schoolwork done. And on top of that, she only had one more year left of having to attend Hogwarts, then she was out for life. Plus, she had a fat wallet in her bag, ready to buy whatever catches her eye. She mainly had to buy things for the party she was throwing, but she could be bad and buy a thing or two for herself. Julia was wearing her favorite pair of ripped jean shorts, white ribbed tank top with a lime green zip-up hoodie, and a pair of lime green flip flops. Julia was thinking of the party and her upcoming summer, when she accidentally bumped into someone. Typical. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going" She apologized to the boy that she accidentally had knocked over and lent out her hand to help him up.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:11 am

Andrew had not been paying attention to reality so when she bumped into him, he fell down. That hurt. He turned to see if there was someone that didn't like him or whatnot only to discover that it was only a girl, about his age. He grabbed her hand and pushed himself up with the help of her strength. "It's alright," he said with a small smile "I'm okay." He looked at her and thought he had met her before. She looked very familiar, yet couldnt think of who she was. He then said "Have I met you before?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:17 am

Julia helped him get to his feet and made sure he was alright. This was pretty much a daily routine for her, she was very very clumsy. "Alright, sorry again" She said politely with a smile. The boy looked familiar, from school, maybe? He could have been in some of her classes, but she hardly ever went to her classes, so either way she wouldn't recognize him. "Hm, familiar, huh?" Julia smirked "Maybe my name will help you out. I'm Traverse, Julia Traverse" She giggled. Julia could be such a nerd when she wanted to be, but never usually was. "We could have met before, you may have been in some of my classes, but I wouldn't know, because I never went to my classes" She chuckled.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:25 am

"I'm sorry but I've never heard of you," he said not remembering that name at all. He had clawed the back of his head still trying to find the answer, but couldn't remember. He looked at her again and laughed a bit "Same here. I would attend classes but pretty much half the teachers are crazy."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:55 am

Julia shrugged "It's fine, it's always good to make new friends, after all" She smiled. "So, what's your name, if you don't mind me asking?" She looked at him as he laughed and chuckled along in harmony with him. "Honestly, I don't see a point in going to classes at all" Julia admitted. "Oh, I know! Some of them are just too creepy" She laughed again, thinking of the old teachers. She would miss them after next year. "Are you graduating this year?" She asked, thinking he was a seventh year.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:58 am

Andrew looked at her once more and with confidence he said "Andrew. Andrew Thompson." He smiled as she said there was no point to classes yet he said "Well the only thing I would find yuseful is Alchemy, Charms and DADA, but since Majere came into office, I'm sure he adjusted it to Defense Against the Right Arts or something. And no I am not graduationg this year. I'm only a sixth year. How about you?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:04 am

Julia held out her hand to him once more as he introduced himself "It's very nice to meet you Andrew" She smiled. Julia didn't even find Alchemy important, at what point in your life will you ever use any of the material that you learn in that class, anyways? "True, but those are the only classes worth learning. Everything else is such a waste of time. Especially since Majere got rid of all the good classes like Potions, Divination, and Astronomy. Those classes were the only reason I went to classes at all" She giggled. Really? he was her age? He seemed so much older. "Oh, I'm a sixth year as well, but I just turned seventeen. I can't wait to leave that hellhole next year" Julia smirked.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:11 am

Andrew shook her hand and smiled warmly "Same to you!" He laughed a bit as she said Majere got rid of all the good classes "I liked those classes, but again half of them were crazy!" He chuckled when she said she was ready to leave the hellhole "It's a very fine school, but it's just Majere. He's gone rogue and everyone suspects him of being a Death Eater. Which I'm close to believeing."

(Sorry if im not posting well, im a bit tired xD)
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:20 am

Julia nodded in agreement with Andrew. "It is, but I just wish Shacklebolt was still here. He was the best Headmaster we ever had... besides Dumbledore, of course, even though we never actually met him" She abruptly looked up at Andrew as he said that everyone suspects Majere of being a Death Eater and coughed slightly. Julia was a Death Eater herself, and she knew he was a Death Eater, he was always at their meetings. She wanted to tell Andrew that Majere was one, but she couldn't fathom the consequences if she did. "Uh... yeah" She said looking down.

(Don't worry! xD Same thing happening here Razz)
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top