Magical Abilitties - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Magical Abilitties - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Magical Abilitties

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magical Abilitties - Page 3 Empty Re: Magical Abilitties

Post by Keith Nicholas Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:10 am

Dang, no more metamorphagi? Can I reserve a spot when that opens again?
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by John Valeth Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:50 pm

Name: John Blood
Ability Desired: Apparition and Animagus
How your character got this ability: Since John was young, he trained with his father the art of being an Animagus, when his father was arrested by the Order of the Phoenix, he kept practising and now he can transform himself into a wolf(a big one like the werewolves in the twilight movie.).

John Valeth
John Valeth
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 29
Special Abilities : Animagus-in-training

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Belacqua Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:24 pm

Name: Rhea Belacqua
Ability Desired: Occlumency, Nonverbal Magic, Apparation, Leglimency
How your character got this ability: These abilities were all taught to her in her later school years. She took the course for apperation and passed. Nonverbal Magic was tought in DADA and she asked to recive occlumency lessons from their current headmaster. He was willing so she learned. After learning occlumency she wondered how hard it would be to learn leglimency. She started during her NEWT year and after a few years of practice she became quite proficent. She is not a dark wizard and rarely uses legimency at her current age but it is comforting to know she can.
Rhea Belacqua
Rhea Belacqua

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:46 am

Name: Brienne Ravenquist

Magic abilities wanted: Short term Seer.

How she got it: Brienne was involved in an accident when she was little. She was hit in the head with a shovel whilst cleaning a driveway of snow. The impact of the shovel on her head drew huge amounts of blood. She had to be treated at the hospital. At the hospital, she was given the blood of a man who had donated it earlier. As it was given to her, she started having visions of the man's death. Later on that day, the same man who donated blood was pronounced dead from a car accident. Brienne's abilities were soon realized.
Her future telling has one major drawback, she must have a bodily fluid of whomever's future is to be told somewhere on/in her body. This fluid can be anything from blood to sweat. Most commonly, she'll put it on her palm and touch it repeatedly until she gets a 'reading'. The strongest readings come from blood, which has the major drawback of being a potential disease vehicle. The least strongest readings come from sweat.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted Grint Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:12 pm

Name: Bart Willow
Ability Desired: Animagus, Wandless Magic, Occlumency
How your character got this ability: Bart, was put into Hogwarts at 11, and as all wizards he wished he could become strong and be able to do all sorts of things. As time went by in Hogwarts, he was taught basicly almost everything, and when he graduated, what he hadn't learnt like Wandless Magic, he trained with other Graduates, soon to achieve it.
Ted Grint
Ted Grint

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:52 pm

Okay i'll try to go through this slooooowly..

Lucius: Be creative and give me a paragraph about Legilimency i trust 6 lines is not that hard? I don't need to approve Occlumens Very Happy

Who wanted to reserve Metamorphagus again? Sorry i don';t do those, but you can check the thread every once in a while if i temporaly open it Very Happy

Rhea: All abillitties apart from Legiliemency don't need to be approved so if would just arrange that what you wrote to be for Legilimency ONLY?

Brienne: Seer approved congratulations!

Bart: Sorry, but Animagus AND Wandless magic are closed for now.
Occlumency however doesn't need approval anyone can use it NEWT +

P.S.If i forgat anyone please forgive me,
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:15 am

I have a question, even though I didn't apply for it. This is in case I want Daniel to become Animagus:

Why is Animagus closed?
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted Grint Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:22 pm

Name: Bart Willow
Ability Desired: Teleknisis, Leglimency
How your character got this ability: Well, Bart was born in the Willow family, and since a long time, that family had teleknisis powers. Bart grew old until 8, and still showed no signs of having Teleknisis, but, when he turned 9 and his father was about to be hit by a Chandelier, he moved it without a wand, showing his Teleknisis. He learnt Leglimency in private lessons with his D.A.D.A professor, and in the Ministry, he learnt a little bit more by stuying it in books
Ted Grint
Ted Grint

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:07 pm

Catagories get closed off and on, temporarily, when we have too many of one type of ability or creature in comparison to the population of our members, Brienne. For example, we would not want 50% of our members to be werewolves. That's not what the site is about. Catagories don't stay, generally, closed forever. My best advice is that you keep your eyes open here if you want to add a particular ability because things do change.

Does that answer your question?

Added yours, Bart.

Last edited by Khaat Lupin on Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top