Magical Abilitties - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Magical Abilitties - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Magical Abilitties

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magical Abilitties - Page 2 Empty Re: Magical Abilitties

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:01 pm

Nope sorry you can't have that one.

a)You are not Slytherin

b)You are not child of Voldemort or Harry Potter for that matter which means you had no one to inherit it from
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:35 pm

I'm removing Wandless from my list, gonna weaken Matt a little bit....

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:51 pm

What do you think if i make wandless for Gabby? Ofcourse i'll write paragraphs as soon as i am sure someone will accept it.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:44 pm

OK, so I have recently given Nerissa Hatts the ability to see things in motion differently than most. Example: if a jet flew by, she would see it pass a few seconds before it actually did. She isn't a seer, and I know this is a rather... odd ability, but I figured posting here was in order.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:14 pm

Well i have no idea where to feet that abilitty so i'll have in mind you informed us if there's need in the future.

Also i wanted to make Mariana an Empath which i will sooner or later since the abilitty wasn't accepted when i suggested it Very Happy
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:31 am

Name:Louis Weasley
Ability Desired:Parseltounge
How your character got this ability:He was born with it some how. Some people think its cuase Louis's cousin and his Uncle Harry Potter is a parseltounge.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:13 pm

I'd like to request Leglimency again, since I asked to be edited and now I'm 16, so I'm in 6th year, meaning I can use it :b

Name:
Ability Desired: Leglimency and Apparation
How your character got this ability: Leglimency I aldready explained. Zakk's locked in Azkaban father, was one of the best men's to use Leglimency. And while Zakk was growing up, his father decided to pass on the legacy. When Zakk began showing his magical abilities and skills, his father started teaching him the basic knowledge of Leglimency. He kept teaching him harder and harder, while he was growing you know. He was 7 when he first entered his brother, John blood mind by accident. Everything was easier since that day. His father taught him until the Order took over and he went to jail. He can acess 6th years minds but send messages to higher powered minds.

Last edited by Zakkary Blood on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 356
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:35 pm

Louis - I speak English. You cannot have that abilitty because you are not Harry's son or anything. You had no way to inherit that abilitty.

Zakkary - If you are a NEWT you don't need app for Apparation only a full paragraph for legilimency which is some 2 more lines please Very Happy
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:27 am

EDITED.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 356