The trip down the road of life is never easy!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The trip down the road of life is never easy! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The trip down the road of life is never easy!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The trip down the road of life is never easy! Empty The trip down the road of life is never easy!

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:16 am

Sophia walked into Sparks and smiled for it was the first time she actually been in Khaat's Resturant, of course she had the food from here but she never been in here. As she looked around she found a booth beside a window and sat down. As the waitress asked what she wanted Sophia decdided on the steak mean with a butterbeer one of her favorite meals at Sparks. Sophia took off her red jacket and laid it down beside her revealing her black shirt with white polk a dots with a black ribbon necklace that went with it as well as her locket and her wrist band her farther gave her. Sophia's was down and curly revealing her new dyed jet black hair.

As she looked out the window at people walking by getting some stuff for school or just hanging out she sighed. Sophia was going to miss Diagon Alley and Hogwarts as well as Hogsmeade when she graduates which won't be long. "I can't believe I'm graduating and I'm going to be a healer."said Sophia softly to herself. It seemed like yesterday that Sophia was a scared little first year atr Hogwarts, and now she's a graduate heading towards the real world. "Well might as well enjoy my last year at Hogwarts while I can."said Sophia softly as she loked away from the window.

Running her hands through her hair she looked around for anyone she knew and sighed when she didn't see anyone. Sophia very rarely seen her friends around now days, it was either she was to busy to see them or they were to busy to see her. Sighing to herself she pulled her book out of her mini bookbag that looked just like her shirt and started reading while she waited for her food. As the waitress set down her butterbeer she smiled and thanked her and took a drink of it while reading. Hoping to get some company she kept on reading her book getting lost in her own little world of dreams.
The trip down the road of life is never easy! N331745-1ef05
^ look and style
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

The trip down the road of life is never easy! Empty Re: The trip down the road of life is never easy!

Post by Alana York Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:32 am

Julia walked into Sparks, ready to get a quick bite to eat before some shopping. She looked around for a seat, it was quite full today, and she didn't see any free tables until she came across a booth with a girl reading a book sitting at it. She recognized this girl as Sophia, she dyed her hair, and it looked really good. She smiled and walked over to her and tapped her shoulder. "Excuse me, miss, but is this seat taken?" She giggled and automatically took a seat, knowing Soph wouldn't mind. "Whatcha readin'?" She asked, looking at the book, but not recognizing it.

Julia's Look and Outfit
Spoiler:
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

The trip down the road of life is never easy! Empty Re: The trip down the road of life is never easy!

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:22 pm

"Well of course you can, seeing how your already here!"said Sophia in a tewasing voice giving her a soft warm smile. When she asked what ashe was reading she laughed. "Oh just Hogwarts The History the newest version."said Sophia simply bookmarking it and putting it back in her back. "I love yourout fit Jo.ola it's so cute!"said Sophia smiling. "Oh god, I just sounded prep."said Sophia as she wrinkled at her nose at the thought of it. "So how you been? it been a long time since I seen you, I have so much to tell you!'said Sophia honestly as she took a drink of her butterbeer.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:21 am

Julia giggled at Sophia "Why are you reading a schoolbook? For God's sake, you're graduating!" She pointed out with a smirk. Julia was relieved that school was over for the summer, and she could go to Ireland for the summer with her parents where her father would be working. She would miss her friends, especially the ones who were graduating where she wouldn't see them the next school year. "Speaking of graduations, I think we should have a big party or something to celebrate the end of the school year" Julia involuntarily thought out loud. It did seem like a good idea, though. There hasn't been a good party in a while, especially since Majere took Shacklebolt's place. "Great! I have loads to tell you as well!" Julia smiled, thinking of Arthur and how she would probably end up pouring out to Soph about him.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:37 am

Sophia would have blushed if she could as Julia said that but she just looked away and shrugged. "I'm trying to read the whole Hogwarts library before I leave, so far I'm on the right track but I don't think I'll be able to."said Sophia sighing. "So what are you doing this summer?"Sophia asked her softly. Sophia knew this summer would be different for she wouldn't be going back to Hogwarts in September like she done for the last seven years. Sophia was going t miss Hogwarts for it was like her second home, and she had so many good and bad memories there.

Sophia smiled at the thought of a graduation and the end of the year party. "Ooh... Jo.ola I like your plan, and we can have it in hawaii at the Lestrange beach house!"said Sophia smiling at the idea. "I'm sure daddy won't mind one bit, he loves parties."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "Well spill the news girl, I want to hear everything!"said Sophia smiling. "Or shall I go first?"Sophia asked her softly laughing her tinkling bell laugh
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:05 am

Julia giggled in harmony with Sophia, that sounded like a good idea. Maybe Julia should hit the books, too... "Well, you should soak up the most memories you can of Hogwarts, even if it's reading textbooks for fun!" She laughed. The more she thought about it, Julia knew that she would miss Hogwarts next year, this would be the final summer where she would have to buy supplies at Diagon Alley for another school year. Though the thought could also be considered as a happy one as well.

"Well, next week I'm going to Ireland for a few weeks to visit my parents, but that's pretty much the highlight of the whole summer. What about you? Are you going to spend some time with the new Minister of Magic?" Julia smirked She never imagined Matt as the Minister, but he is going to be a great one, she supposed.

Julia's jaw fell to the floor as Sophia mentioned Hawaii. "Really? Matt wouldn't mind? She smiled wide as she thought of a celebration on the warm beaches of Hawaii. "That would be awesome! And we can have a fire on the beach and stay out all night" She giggled. It was surely going to be a great time.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:01 am

"Hey you take that back, I don't always read books for fun!"said Sophia laughing as she stuck her tongue out playfully at her. "I started reading the books in the library my first year, so I might have already read the whole Hogwarts library."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "Believe me I'm going to soak up as much memories of Hogwarts as I can, I 'mgoing to miss it so much it was like my second home."said Sophia softly. "You better enjoy this summer and next year while you can, it'll go by fast!"said Sophia sighing at how fast hers went. It seemed like yesterday Sophia was a scared little first year getting sorted into Gryffindor now she was about to gradute from the only place she truly loved to be.

"Ooh... Ireland, sounds like fun Jo.ola, I want to go!"said Sophia obviously just joking around with her. "I might spend some time with daddy and stuff, although he's a very busy man now days."said Sophia softly. "Who knows, we might go somewhere for the summer but I like Hawaii it's awesome there!"said Sophia. "Wow better then London, it's hot no matter what season it is and there's so much to do there!"said Sophia smiling.

"Oh I'm sure he won't mind one bit, you know he might even throw!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "Yeah it would, having all my friends there and just having a good ole time."said Sophia smiling. "Oh my gosh, we did that the summer before my seventh year it was so much fun!"said Sophia smiling at the memory.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:13 am

"Not really," Julia shrugged, "my family's just very Irish and we have relatives there, so I'm just going to be smuggled between family members" She chuckled. To her, Ireland wasn't all that special, she goes almost every school break and gets tired of it after a while. She would much rather go to her home back in the US in Massachusetts. "I love how warm it is in Hawaii, too! When I lived in Massachusetts it was always cold, besides in the summer." Obviously. She missed Massachusetts, it was where she was born and raised before she went to Germany to study witchcraft and later transferred to Hogwarts.

Julia laughed with Sophia. She could picture Matt throwing a crazy party in Hawaii. He was her favorite professor before they got rid of his class a few semesters ago. "Definitely! We should have it soon, though! We should invite everyone in our classes! It will be so fabulous!" She smiled.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:22 am

"Hey at lease you have family, all mine are like death eater or completely crazy!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "But goin there every summer, would get annoying."said Sophia honestly. "Ooh... Massachusetts sound interesting, I never been there although I been to Florida, New York and Hawaii."said Sophia smiling. "I heard there winters were so pretty there though!'said Sophia imaging how pretty it was. "We should spend Christmas there, that would be so much fun!"said Sophia.

"Oh girl,you know it will with us throwing the party it'll be one party we won't forget!'"aid Sophia smiling evilly. "We'll invite everyone we know and like to intend the party, it will be awesome!"said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:31 am

Julia laughed, Massachusetts wasn't actually that interesting. "Well, honestly, there's nothing to do there. But, winters can be very beautiful, since there are so many trees and everything. It's a winter wonderland if it snows enough" She smiled, thinking of the wonderful state. "I've been to New Hampshire, Maine, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Florida, New York, and New Jersey" She began to laugh again "But never Hawaii. I would love to go there!"

"Yay! This is gonna be awesome!" Julia smiled. "We need to go shopping for it sometime, though! We're gonna need new outfits" She smirked at the idea of shopping. Julia wasn't much of a girly girl or prep, but she loved to shop. It was her guilty pleasure and she would go shopping anywhere anytime for anything.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top