Letter to my father
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Letter to my father Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Letter to my father

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Letter to my father Empty Letter to my father

Post by Guest Thu May 27, 2010 1:15 am

Way to early.. it was way way to early. But Sasha didn't want to explain to her dorm mates, why she had to sneak out at night, and send this letter. But she didn't like talking about her father to her dorm mates. Sneaking out of the Gryffindor Common Room, she worked her way to the Owlery quietly. Working her way through the castle, Sasha came to the owlery staircase and started her long trek to the top. Finally reaching it, she stood for a second catching her breath. It was chilly in the room, but that was because of the large open windows for the owls to swoop into and out of whenever they wanted. Sasha smiled slightly and went to the nearest barn owl. Petting it softly, she pulled an owl treat out of her pocket.

The owl snapped it up, and looked at her with large baleful eyes. Almost begging her not to send it on a trip right then. Sasha moved to the next owl, this time a screech owl. This one looked well rested and refreshed. She smiled and held out the letters to it. The owl stared at her for a moment, before lifting it's leg for the letters to be tied on. Smiling, she slowly tied the letters to the owls leg, and carried it to the window. Letting it go, she watched as it disappeared. The sun was just starting to come up, and Sasha stood for a bit, watching it. Owls swooped over her head, most of them were coming back from a nights hunt with dead mice and other bits of food in their beaks. Some of them were leaving, but not nearly as many as were coming in.

Sasha liked it up here in the owlery sometimes. It was quiet, with lots of owls to keep you company, but not intrude on your thoughts. Taking a deep breath of the chilly air, she smiled again and rested against the wall, her feet stepping on skeletons and owl droppings, as she shifted her weight, the cracks of bones were nearly inaudible, but in the quiet of the time, she could hear every crack like it was a gunshot. Finally finding a comfortable position, Sasha stood and watched the sun as it made its slow ascent into the sky, as the first ray peeked over the horizon, Sasha turned around, planning on heading back to the Common Room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Letter to my father Empty Re: Letter to my father

Post by Chesnick Thomas Thu May 27, 2010 1:52 am

Chesnick was a morning person, he loved waking up fresh and early where everythigng was quite and peaceful. He just remembered that he had to write a letter to his parent so he got up, stretch his legs and started making his way down to the owlery. He made his way down the stairs, and started jogging his way towards the owlery. Boy! It was so freezing outside, he could see fogs forming from his mouth as he breathe the air out. He hated winter, it was always cold and if you were not warm enough it was really easy to get sick and he hated getting sick; it wasn't fun

Finally, he made it to the owlery and closed the door behind him so that he didn't let any of the heat out. Chesnick stood there for a moment, taking everything in as he tried to catch his breathe again. He looked around and frowned as he realized he had to climb up all the stairs to get to the stop where his owl was. A sigh escaped his lips, might as well call this a light house, he thought to himself as he made his way to the top; To his dismay as he got to the top his heart stopped when he saw a beautiful girl standing alone looking out the window with a smile on her face. "Oh, Hello!" he said in a low, attractive male voice as he flashed a cute, devilish grin at her.
Chesnick Thomas
Chesnick Thomas

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 27, 2010 2:33 am

Sasha smiled and hummed a small tune. A set of lines of her favorite play going through her mind. "Romeo, Romeo, where for art thou Romeo?" She whispered to herself as she stared out of the window, smiling as a small breeze ran through her hair. Her blond hair flew back a bit and she closed her eyes to it. She wore just some blue jeans, and a red tank top that said Gryffindor across the front, and her hair was tied away from her face with a red ribbon. Lucky her it was the weekend, else she wouldn't be up this early. But a lot of people slept in like, all day.

Suddenly she heard a voice behind her. A very, very nice voice. Spinning around, she was face to face with a very, very handsome boy. She gaped for a second before grinning at him. "Hi! What brings you all the way up here on such a cold morning.. on a weekend?" She asked smiling at him, flashing beautiful straight white teeth. She flicked her blond hair over her shoulder again, and smiled at him. "I was just sending a letter home, promised my dad I'd respond.." She said smiling at him and pointing over her shoulder to the horizon where her owl had just disappeared. She wrapped her arms around herself, rubbing her chilly arms, which were covered in goosebumps, from the cold wind that was now making her hair whip around her face. She smiled at him again, her eyes twinkling in the morning light.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chesnick Thomas Sat May 29, 2010 1:30 pm

"I just needed to send a letter home," smiled Chesnick as he walked over to where his white, snowy owl 'Thor' was and started to pet him for a few moment before he tied the letter to his leg and watch he fly off. He turned his head around and he couldn't help but notice her shivering from the cold. A chuckle escaped his lips, he didn't understand people sometime why they come outside in the cold with no warm clothes on. He smiled at her and laughed and wrapped his jacket around her which he had took off as he walked over to her. "I don't like people being cold," he rubbed her warmly for a few second before dropping his hands and smiled at her. "Especially, a beautiful girl such as you who has to stay out here in the cold with nothing warm on."

OOC: THAT WAS SO BAD LOL
Chesnick Thomas
Chesnick Thomas

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:12 pm

Sasha's heart skipped a beat when he put his jacket over her shoulders and rubbed her shoulder for a moment. "Oh.." She said a blush creeping into her cheeks as she stared at the ground. Whoa whoa whoa... this was actually happening? She wasn't dreaming right? It was waaayyy to early in the morning for this and her mind wasn't working properly! She smiled at him and tried to catch his eye again. "I'm not really THAT cold!" She said blinking innocently at him. "It's a little chilly, but I like to come up here and watch the owls!" She said grinning at him happily.

She took a moment when he wasn't looking at her, to look him over. Boy he was hot.. His build, his hair, his face.. wow.. everything about him made her shiver. And he had put HIS Jacket over HER Shoulders! She could have melted. But instead she just looked at the floor, and pulled the jacket a bit closer, she hadn't really realized how cold she actually was until she felt warm again. And now she was shivering a bit harder then before, having just started to feel the cold.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top