Nice to meet you.. Father.. (Donald)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Nice to meet you.. Father.. (Donald) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Nice to meet you.. Father.. (Donald)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nice to meet you.. Father.. (Donald) Empty Nice to meet you.. Father.. (Donald)

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:52 pm

Amy was running across the entrance hall from Herbology (going to divination). It was her longest walk and it took long enough that Amy had found that it was better if she just ran. Suddenly she hit something with the force of hitting a brick wall. Amy fell to the ground dropping her books. Looking up she saw a man.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you.. Father.. (Donald) Empty Re: Nice to meet you.. Father.. (Donald)

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:05 am

Morgan was standing in the middle of the entrance hall, his one eye closed, trying to remember where the Headmaster's office was. It had been so long since he had been to this school, and his mental map was a little...sketchy.
he was jolted back to reality by someone running into him. There was the clatter of books hitting the ground and Morgan looked down.
A girl lay on the floor below him, her books strewn randomly. She must not have been looking where she was going. She was probably about average height for a girl her age but Morgan towered over her. He blond hair fell to her shoulders, and her blue eyes were staring up at him in surprise.
He watched her for a moment. "Are you all right?" He asked finally, not making a move to help her. She looked oddly familiar.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you.. Father.. (Donald) Empty Re: Nice to meet you.. Father.. (Donald)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:01 pm

"Fine" Amy grumbled. She knew she would be late for class so she figured why not take her time and be VERY late. She saw that the man standing before her was much older than a student but she had never seen him around the school before. Quietly she started to pack her books away. Looking up she asked "Are you a teacher?".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:44 pm

Morgan watched the girl pack, finally bending down to help. He picked up a book and handed it to her, not able to shake the feeling that he knew her from somewhere. "Teach? Not full time. I sub on my off days," He explained. "I seem to have a lot of them now." Forced upon him actually, after his accident. He stared at the girl for a moment longer, and then finally said: "Do I know you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:26 pm

"Oh, that must be it. I thought I saw you around you DO seem like I've seen you. I'm Amy Skeeter, you probably don't know me. You might have heard of my Mum though. Rita Skeeter. She used to be quite a popular writer for the Daily Prophet you know." she said nodding. Amy liked to flaunt her mother's old fame. It was one of the only things she could brag of
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:26 pm

Rita Skeeter.....

Yes, Morgan had heard of her. Everyone had. The reporter. The one who would always show up at Ministry parties shortly after inexplicably quitting the Daily Prophet. The one who...who....

Well. Odd.

Morgan tried to remember more, as he knew that he knew more about her. But his memories were fuzzy. Which simply didn't happen. In fact, Morgan knew enough to associate this kind of fuzziness with the consumption of large amounts of alcohol, which also didn't happen. Because he didn't drink.

Well, not for a while anyway. Not since right after his accident. Which had been nearly 15 years ago. Or was it 16? No, no, it was 16. He shook his head slightly, like a dog trying to get water out of his ears. He finally settled with "Rita Skeeter? I've seen her around, yes..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top