Future Father of My Children
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Future Father of My Children Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Future Father of My Children

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Future Father of My Children Empty Future Father of My Children

Post by Clementine Lovegood Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:55 pm

How Many Characters You Want(Self Explanatory): 2 males (or one if the plot turns out so)
What characters you want (4th years, werewolves, etc.): Anyone simular to Jamie in age. The only children that I know of yet come with she is younger than 25 so age does still matter. I won't fuss too much but try to stay semi-close.
Level of RP (how long your RPs are, 1 line, 1 paragraph, 3 paragraphs, etc.): I post about a comfortable 150 words when I get my choice but I can crank out 300-500 if NEEDED. I like RPing to be fun, not stressful.
What you want to RP about: I have this thread in the future and I made Jamie's children. I only know one of their fathers: James. And she is about to give birth to the baby as soon as I made the thread. I also happen to have two more little kiddies without daddies. So if anyone is interested in being a Dad (even slightly) PLEASE RESPOND. I don't know much about the men but I know they both left her. I don't know if she was married to either of them but if so it would be more likely to be Patrick's dad.

So the kids are Patrick (born when Prim, James's child, is 6) and Jade (born when Prim is 11 and Patrick is 5). I don't know if she has more kids later in life (I've only planned up to 28) but if you are more interested in becoming Jamie's 'to death do us part' partner I'm okay with creating some more kids for later. I just really want to know if someone would be interested.
Location (Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, etc.): The future. Maybe. More of a informational piece.
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Future Father of My Children Empty Re: Future Father of My Children

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:34 am

Possibly my charrie Skeeter? He's an Auror and a total sweetie pie but he has like no plotting. Here's his app. He's a few years older and he wouldn't abandon Jamie, so if he was a father, he would stick around and get married.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:01 pm

I really like the look of him Smile
I think Jamie would have fallen for him easily if someone had just left her. So now we have three options:
1) Skeeter being Patrick's dad. Jamie and Skeeter could have gotten married once she discovered she was pregnant with Patrick. They may have been married for a while but have broken up when he couldn't take Jamie's insanity any more XD
2) OR he could have stayed with Jamie for another child, Jade who is about to be born in 11 years. The catch is he leaves before the baby is born. So she is alone at the time.
3) The last option I can think about is that they were not married for either child but they end up being married till death a little later on in life. They could be having children then, but Jamie would still have the other three.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dory Le Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:04 pm

I like both 1 and 3. I can't see him abandoning her when she is with child, just because Skeeter is sort of innocent/sensitive and he would not do something. They may separate for awhile like in the first option, but he's the kind of guy that would always come back. He's basically just a big teddy bear. He's not mean. Haha
Dory Le
Dory Le
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:32 pm

Okay. So maybe Patrick is his but he leaves until she sorts her life out (in her thirties or so) when he comes back and they stay together until one of them dies? XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:40 pm

Sure! Haha! So you want to RP then?
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:43 pm

YEAH! <3
I think they should meet in current time and not really think of the other has anything amazing but have a conversation Smile

Then we could have one in the future when they are, like, 80 and have about 1000 grandchildren Smile
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:59 pm

Okay! You want to start it or shall I?
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:00 pm

Now, I'm useless with responding actively but I think it might be better if you start it.
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:03 pm

Mmmk. Where?
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top