A conference... of sorts ((Wilson only))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A conference... of sorts ((Wilson only)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A conference... of sorts ((Wilson only))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A conference... of sorts ((Wilson only)) Empty A conference... of sorts ((Wilson only))

Post by Jess Potter Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:40 pm

Jess smilled and nodded to each individual member as they left the meeting, the tired look still on his face. As the final person left jess slumped back in his chair a bit and patted the table place next to him lightly. "Are you ready to talk?" he asked, not bothering to turn and see Wilson, who he knew was there.

Wilson was an odd character. He was a brilliant talker, and, once you got past... him, he was a rather nice fellow. However, judging from the vibes that'd been almost... pouring out of him, Jess had the feeling that, once again, this would be a meeting he wouldn't enjoy, as was often the case with James. Always serious business with him
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

A conference... of sorts ((Wilson only)) Empty Re: A conference... of sorts ((Wilson only))

Post by James William Wilson Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:31 pm

''Am I ready? Well, if I had not been, I would not have come here.'', he replied. ''Now, before I continue, what do you know about the things happening in school?'', he asked, shortly. He needed to find out how much Jess knew so that he knew what he should tell him.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

A conference... of sorts ((Wilson only)) Empty Re: A conference... of sorts ((Wilson only))

Post by Jess Potter Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 pm

Ah there it was, the wilson way of dealing with things. He was, of course, correct, why would he be there if not to talk, but Jess had seen the politeness in asking, if only for the sake of doing so.

"Not enough," he said bluntly, "Majere is cutting his ties with the ministry off, never a good sign, but i'm not sure what his motivations are, though i do have a few theories," he said, trailing off a bit. "Anything you know, please tell me, chances are i don't already know it, or haven't had it confirmed yet," he told him
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:01 pm

''Majere is an idiot. His lust for power grows and he transformed the school into his personal fortress. Nothing surprising.'', he said. ''What I want to know, from you, now is... do we have the resources to fight the Death Eaters?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:13 pm

Jess nodded, he'd thought that Majere could be trying to make the castle... just that, a traditional, medeval castle. "Is there any chance of him bowing down to ministry intervention?" he asked, knowing the answer even before he finished asking the question, of course majere wasn't going to give up the castle to Matt, let alone any other ministry official.

This next question, though it had been a thought playing through Jess' mind, did come as a slight shock. "The death eaters?" He asked, before frowning and nodding, of course the Death Eaters would be involved, somehow they always were... "Well, the recent battle would clearly say yes, and with Auror backing we have, we should be able to. Having said that, they've been laying low, who knows what's been happening, and i've not had the right people to do proper recon." He told him solemnly

((Lolol, ocmpletely unrelated, but to of our poiticians are arguing on the news, one is calling a member of his state a bloodsucker, tis lolol))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:40 pm

''There is a bigger chance of you giving birth to my son... which would not be so bad. He'd have his mother's looks and his father's brains.'', he commented, looking at Jess. This, of course, was a silly question and he had used the right metaphor to reply to it.

''If you say yes.. that means no. The Death Eaters have or will soon have infiltrated Hogwarts. As you may know, your lover, that Remy person, whatever her name is, already works there and that idiot of a Headmaster has called them to protect the school. The students are, of course, unharmed any McCoy's and mine classes are still safe, but I do not know how long that will last. I mean, I can keep the classes safe, but I cannot keep the kids inside all the time. You will not attack now, you will not do anything, You will get my message when it all starts and then I want the whole Order the prepared ones, the wounded and even the dead ones in the school. I do not care about the Hospital nor this place. The children are the most important here. There is an active rebellion against Majere inside the school, but I cannot say much about that. Well, i can, but I won't. Things are normal right now, no one is causing problems, which is why I do not want you to panic like a little girl. Just, prepare the bloody people. They have to be ready to defend the school. When it gets rough, the defenses will be lowered and you will all be able to enter. Just, prepare them. That is all I want. If you do anything more or anything less, you will lose me as an ally.'', he said, seriously.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu May 20, 2010 9:27 am

((What was the porpose of this meeting again?))
Jess nodded, his thoughts swishing through his head. "Nice one there," he muttered, a small grin flickering over his face.

"This rebellion," he said slowly, "I don't want you getting involved," he said, the grim look on his face ringing through his voice. "The children, they know what they're doing, if you get yourself involved you'll be putting them in danger, and yourself, something i don't want to happen. If they are caught doing wrong, the implications are severe, if they're caught affiliating themselves with you, and your cover is blown, they're gonna be in a much worse situation." He told James. "Though i'm sure you know that anyway," He added.

"James, i trust you, not completely and utterly, but i do. I need to know if the feeling is reciprocated. Do you trust me?" he asked, a curious look on his face.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu May 27, 2010 12:34 pm

''If a rebellion breaks out I will, of course, stand and fight with Majere. Anything else would just be stupid. But that does not change the fact that the students are the most important people inside that school.'', he said, calmly. ''And do I trust you? As much as I, as James William Wilson, can, I do.'', he added.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri May 28, 2010 1:53 pm

Jess nodded. "That's understandable. If it was anyone else i'd stress not to hurt the students, but it's you, so i wont bother. I'm glad to hear you trust me, you know that the feeling is reciprocated.
"One last thing though. What is happening with majere? And in your opinion what can you see occurring in the near future?" He asked James
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top