Invitiong Wilson
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Invitiong Wilson Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Invitiong Wilson

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Invitiong Wilson Empty Invitiong Wilson

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Bonnie took a deep breath, and rocked on the balls of her feet. She was, as planned, on the third floor. And, no matter how much Jordan would disapprove, she was going to ask Wilson if he would be her date to the ball. Of course, she'd need a few minutes to get ready, but she wanted to ask him now. She knocked on the door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Invitiong Wilson Empty Re: Invitiong Wilson

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:58 pm

(I cannot post with Wilson, so I'll post with Poe for Wilson)

Wilson was on the bed, half asleep. He wondered who was knocking. Arthur knew he would not come, so who could it be? He stood up, grumbling, and went to the door. He was sure someone was going to ask him to come to the Ball and he was ready to send him away very impolitely. ''What in the name of reason do you want, haven't I already said that...'', he stopped as he looked up. He did not know it was HER, the only female person in the school he ''cared'' about. It was professor Calvert. He was ashamed for his behaviour immediately when he saw who was standing in front of his room. She was so beautiful, so calm, so amazing and even he, as coldblooded as he is, could not resist showing emotions to her. But, he kept calm. ''I apologise professor Calvert, I did not know it was you. How can I be of assistance?'', he asked politely and friendly.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:08 pm

"Erm, yes sir. I was going to ask you.." she paused for a moment. What if he said no? That would be humiliating. Then she'd just have to wait for late Jordan to show up. No way.
"Iwaswonderingifyouwouldliketobemydatetotheball?" she rushed out. Then she calmed.
"Would you like to accompany me to the ball this evening?" she smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:14 pm

He looked her with is eyes wide open. His glasses almost fell of so he rushed to position them. Did she just ask him to the Ball? Yes, she did. The only female person in the school he cared about just came to his door and asked HIM to the ball. He was even more ashamed for being such a moron at the beginning. He looked at her, so gorgeous, and then at himself. He was wearing a plane old black robe, which was not adequate clothing for such a lady. But, he still wanted to keep calm, although he would rather jump up and down how happy he was. ''Well, you probably know I have already stated that I will not join the Ball'', he said. He then looked at her once again. Of course he was going to say yes, but she had to get the impression that he was calm. ''But, since you asked me and since you will be the one I accompany, I will gladly accept. So, professor Calvert, when and where shall we meet... I do have to change, you know'', he said, adding a small, friendly, dose of irony at the end.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:26 pm

She smiled so hard her jaw nearly broke (or she got the impression it nearly did).
"Thank you." she calmed down a bit. "Well, I was thinking the Entrance hall, by that Gargoyle in the corner, I have no idea why. I'll take twenty minutes minimum to get ready, it's a girl thing, so you can have plenty of time to get ready." this was going to be great! She was so happy he said yes, he looked good with his glasses, it's just something she noticed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:55 pm

Wilson nodded. ''Yes, a girl thing, right. See you then!'', he said and bowed, closing the door. He was overjoyed. It was a long time since he had been so happy. Meeting Poe was a moment that could be compared to this one. He took his robe of and went to the closet. What to wear? He did not have much formal clothing because he was usually wearing robes, but the three suits he had would definitely be sufficient. He took the black one out. He found a matching white shirt, a pair of new, black leather shoes and a black tie. He put the pants and the tie on, jinxed the shoes so that they would tie themselves and then stood up in front of the mirror. The tie was always a problem. He could easily cast a spell and it would tie itself, but since he had time, he decided to try to do it himself. It took him 10 minutes. Ten minutes! But, since he had the time, he did not worry much. He finally did it after 10 minutes. His first manually tied tie in his life. He looked at his satisfied expression in the mirror. He knew the reason for his satisfaction, but why, in the first place, did he even decide to tie a tie manually? It was all because she invited him, it was all because she was going to the Ball with her, he changed, and for the better, it seemed, but, will he be able to cope with the change? Will he be able to pursue his current behaviour? He sure hoped he will, and he had every intention to do so because he really liked professor Calvert and he would not forgive himself if he were the cause for her to start hating him. He then put the rest of the clothes on and took his wand. He went outside, closing the door with a non-verbal, wandless Colloportus. He soon went down and stood in front of the Gargoyle, waiting for her.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:30 am

Bonnie took a deep breath and rushed to her office. She frantically checked her suitcase for anything to wear. She hadn't exactly packed for this occasion. Or had she? She dove into her suitcase and pulled out this outfit. Jesus, where had she found that! But she pulled it on, pulled her hair back into a ponytail, slipped on some red high heels, and applied some quick makeup. By then she had taken fifteen minutes! She rushed down, tripping twice, but slowed down a bit as she neared his spot. Then she was there.
"Wow, you look great." she smiled at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:03 pm

Again, as he looked at her approaching, his glasses almost fell off. She was beautiful. That red dress was like it had been made exactly for her. Her blonde hair in a ponytail just amazed Wilson. As she approached, he took her hand and kissed her. ''Words are not enough to describe your beauty'', he said to her.

He then looked at himself. He was wearing a plan suit, nothing special and he was again somewhat ashamed for being so plane near such beauty, but also grateful for her politeness. He knew he did not look so great. ''Thank you, miss Calvert'', he said to her, although he knew she was being polite, but it did not bother him. He put his hand out so that she can take it and asked: ''Shall we, miss Calvert''

(Now, shall we transfer to the ball or continoue somewhere else, you decide)
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:07 pm

[[OOC: I'll go make another topic...]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:08 pm

(OK)
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top