after the first lesson
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

after the first lesson Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

after the first lesson

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

after the first lesson Empty after the first lesson

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:57 pm

Amanda walked up to an abandoned tower that was just used for storgae still carrying her broom from when she was teaching woody how to fly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

after the first lesson Empty Re: after the first lesson

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:59 pm

Woody walked up behind Amanda and put his hands around her waist, "Hey baby." he kissed her cheek and smiled.
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Number of posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:01 pm

amanda smiled up at woody giggling a little she went over and sat on the window ledge and started to humm softly. just a little song from a muggle movie she knew. from her muggle friends frome when she was little
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:04 pm

"Did you miss me." he asked as he watched her on the ledge, somehwat scared for her that she might fal....
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:07 pm

"what do you think?" she sang "When i kiss you. i say i love you. ohhoh yeahaa." then she started to laugh at the stupid little song she had just made up
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:11 pm

He smiled and walked toward the ledge where Amanda sat. "I wonder what would happen if Alexander came out for a midnight stroll...." He still couldnt get it out of his head what would happen to him....his smile faded.
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:14 pm

"he won't," Amanda said kissing woody. "alex would never brake the rules. he'd say in the common room and play his gutair as all the little gryiffendor girls fall for him." as she said this she sounded a little mad. she couldn't have a boyfriend but her brother could have mutilple girls in love with him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:18 pm

He put on a straight face, " I know how that feels... your parents wont let you date but your older sibling can 'have fun' whenever they feel like." he remembered how his parents used to treat his big sister. She would sneak out whenever and not come back for 2 weeks.
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:24 pm

"sorry its stupid of me to be jelous of him when i have you." she wispred then kissed him lightly on the cheek. all she really needed was him her broom and her voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:28 pm

He blushed and kissed her back. He couldnt get used to kissing her. when he kissed her it felt like a warm feeling came over him. Like the love of Hestia, Godess of the Home.
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top