N.E.W.T. Lesson 1st
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

N.E.W.T. Lesson 1st Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

N.E.W.T. Lesson 1st

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

N.E.W.T. Lesson 1st Empty N.E.W.T. Lesson 1st

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:48 pm

Gabrielle walked inside the classroom for her noon class with NEWT students.She had as always her notebook in her hand along with a quil for writing.She took the curatins off and sat down at her desk.She opened her notebook and put quil in it after which she crossed her legs waiting for her students to arrive from their lunch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

N.E.W.T. Lesson 1st Empty Re: N.E.W.T. Lesson 1st

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:55 pm

Christabelle walked into the classroom. She looked around and noticed other than the professor she was the only one in the classroom. "Hello Professor." she said as she moved to take a seat. She pulled her book out, along with a quill and some parchment and sat them on the table for her to take notes as she waited for the other students to arrive. She was hoping she remembered right, and that Nick was in this class with her so there would be atleast someone she knew in here with her as she looked around waiting for the other students to come in. After a few moments she pulled out a book and just began reading until class started.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:15 pm

Ne'os walked into the class and sitting down.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:23 pm

Aleski had always been somewhat interested in the Dark Arts and in this class he could learn all about them, as well as some interesting defensive spells and ways to improve his technique. He was no dueller but the subject still fascinated him and would surely come in handy one day, what with all the Death Eaters running about. Plus, he had heard they would be using wandless magic this year and the prospect of this challenge excited him.

He entered the class and found that he wasonly the third person to arrive, as he had already been on the first floor. Without speaking he made his way to his usual seat about a third of the way to the back of the room, took out the necessary items from his bag and folded his arms on the desk before resting his head on them and gazing out of the window.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:39 pm

Gabrielle watched as her first three students arrived.Though it wasn't nearly all the students she concluded it was a good start. "Good afternoon you 3." she said loud and clear with soft and graceful voice as always. "How did you spend your summer holidays?" she asked not changing position though she took few notes in her notebook.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:41 pm

"good thank you professor i spent the year here sadly do to the events that happened lat year" he said to her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:43 pm

"I spent mine in Italy actually." Christabelle said not looking up at the professor from her book. Her German accent came through as she spoke which was slowly starting to be less thick.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:48 pm

Aminia walked into class taking a spot in the middle of the class something she
never did. She raised a brow as she saw the teacher thinking she was the she saw in France. She pulled her stuff out of her bag and waited for class to start.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:59 pm

Mariana wasn't late again fortunatly.She walked inside the classroom slowly and graceful.Inside was the usual fantastic 4 she was earlier today.She looked at Christabelle trying to remember where did she meet her. "Good afternoon Professor!" she said sitting next to the girl she thought she knew.Suddenly something popped on her mind. "Hey aren't you Christabelle my cousin's girlfriend?" she asked thinking still not knowing if she guessed.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:03 pm

"Um I'm Christabelle." she replied, "But I'm not your cousin's girlfriend..At least to my knowledge I'm not." she was wondering why everyone thought she was someone's girlfriend that she wasn't...I was just confusing to her.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top