I love walking in the rain, 'cause no one knows I'm crying!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I love walking in the rain, 'cause no one knows I'm crying! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I love walking in the rain, 'cause no one knows I'm crying!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I love walking in the rain, 'cause no one knows I'm crying! Empty I love walking in the rain, 'cause no one knows I'm crying!

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:50 pm

It was Hogsmeade Weekend and many students were out and about enjoying their fun relazing weekend in the the village. Sophia would be one of person but she really wasn't in the mood or feeling it alot lately. No one knows this but Sophia been very depress and there was some days she just had total breakdowns and just cried. Walking alone around the village she gave a weak smile when she seen people hanging with their friends and having fun. "I used to know what that was, but now everything falling apart like my mother still missing my best friends recovering from everything that happened to them and not to mention I'm being chased by death eaters and Ne'Os." Sophia said softly to herself.

Sophia looked at the cloudy day and sighed for that was exactly how she felt gray with no color in her life now. As it started to rain she notice some of the other students ran into the Three Broomsticks. Sophia remained outside walking around in the rain thinking to herself kicking water puddles making water go everywhere. As the rain came down harder Sophia kept walking as tears came down her face mixing with water from the rain. "At lease no one knows I'm crying."Sophia thought to herself. Walking over towards a bench she sat down on it and cried as the rain beated down on her making her soak but she didn't care.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

I love walking in the rain, 'cause no one knows I'm crying! Empty Re: I love walking in the rain, 'cause no one knows I'm crying!

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:45 pm

A tall figured man with dark, short messy hair, wearing a black leather jacket, a black v neck shirt underneath and baggy dark blue jeans. He had his hand dugged in tightly into his pocket to keep his hands from getting cold from the snow. In his other hand he held an umbrella as he made his way to the Three Broomstick; to his dismay he saw Sophia sitting on the bench and he could tell she was crying because of the purple mark around her eyes and how red her eyes looked. Andrian felt a frown crawling onto his face, and started to make his way towards her and held the umbrella above her. "Sophia?" he asked, glooming over her as he watched her with worried eyes. He hated seeing her upset, basically anyone crying he hated. Andrian would do anything just to see them smile again, no matter how hard it was.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

I love walking in the rain, 'cause no one knows I'm crying! Empty Re: I love walking in the rain, 'cause no one knows I'm crying!

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:03 am

Sophia looked up when she heard someone ask if she was Sophia or not. "Hello Andrian, yes it's me but your suppose to see me like this!"said Sophia softly letting the rain beat on her. Sophia hated when people saw her like this especailly Andrian but he was the only person who could read her like a book. "What are you doing out here? You'll get sick because of me!"said Sophia softly as her chocolate brown eyes looked at him. As she wiped her tears she couldn't believe she looked this way in front of them. "I probably look extremely ugly to you right now wet, makeup running down my face, my hair messy. "said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:28 am

Andrian started to sit down beside her, taking his jacket off and placed it around her. He sat there listening to her as she said that he'll get sick because of her if he stays out here for her. A small smile broke onto his face and chuckled. "I just want to see why a beautiful girl like you is crying out here alone in a place like this," he spoke, quietly a cute, devilish grin appeared on his face as he placed a gentle hand on her cheek; rubbing the make up off her face and whiped the waters off her face with his warm hands. "Your never ugly to me," he smiled at her and brushed a strand of hair out of her eyes.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:42 am

Sophia put his jacket it on but when she did it reminded her of some many times she wore his jacket but she shook off those memories. "It's rather a long story, are you sure you want to know?"Sophia asked him softly as he place a gentle hand on her cheek wiping of her make-up and water. Sophia gave him a soft warm smile and realized that the first time she really smiled in weeks. "Thankyou Andrian that's was so sweet, and you always know how to make me smile."said Sophia giving him another soft warm smile. "How did you know it was me out here?"Sophia asked him softly as she curled up in his jacket. Even though she was a vampire she felt oddly colder which wasn't normal for her. "Maybe it's just the rain or I'm getting sick."Sophia thought to herself.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:15 am

"I'm sure." Andrian said, nodding at her with a warm smile on his face. He couldn't help but noticed that she smiled after he had wiped the make-up from her face. It felt like a lifetime since he had seen her smiled, everytime he saw her there wasn't a smile on her face like there was no life inside of her. He chuckled, quietly when she said he always knew how to make her smile. "It the easiest thing to do," he told her. "I hope that doesn't offends you," he paused for a moment and watched her carefully as she curled up into his jacket. He then smiled and wrapped his arm around her to keep her warm.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:37 am

"Ok if your sure." said Sophia softly starting to feel more like herself now seeing how she was around Andrian. "My mother is still missing, we can't find her anywhere not to mention I'm being chased by Ne'Os Emof and a bunch of death eaters who want my blood for some stupid project that they figure out that can make them stronger and faster like me."said Sophia taking a breath. "Not to mention I have a butt load of homework I have to do, I don't know if I will pass this year because I missed so much and I'm trying to help you raise our kids but it's not working out to wel and not to mention l have two best friends that are recovering from major accidents!."said Sophia sighing softly to herself. Sophia smiled when he said it's the easiet thing to do is make her smile. "Well lately I probably been nothing but a B**** to you lately and I'm sorry, I just haven't been myself alot lately."said Sophia softly. As he put his arm around her to keep her warm she felt warmness enter her body automatically when he touched her. "No it doesn't offend me at all, why would you think that?"Sophia asked him softly as she snuggled up close to him. "Sophia no you can't!"Sophia thought to herself but she didn't pull away for it felt so right to her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:16 am

Andrian smiled, thoughtfully at her when she said she would tell him what causing her to be upset. He listened carefully to everything she said; he frowned slightly at Sophia when he heard that her mother is missing - Matty wife. She was a nice girl he had talked to her now and then. He couldn't help but feel angry that Ne'os and the death eaters wouldn't leave her alone just because they wanted some blood for some project. They could always use Ne'os blood if he was kind enough to donate some blood. Andrian then looked at Sophia with worried eyes. "I'm so sorry to hear what you have been put through," he paused. "Is there anything I can help you?" he asked her. He knew one thing he could do, track down Ne'os and negotiate with him to stop chasing Sophia or the consequences would be severe. A shudder went down his spine as they both cuddled up together, it brought a lot of memories into his head. He took a deep breath and enjoyed the weight of her body pressing against his as he pulled her closer to his chest.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:29 am

Sophia shook her head. "Your already doing your part Andrian, which is helping me raised our kids I couldn't ask anymore from you then that."said Sophia softly. "As for everyone else, well I guess I just have to deal with it myself."said Sophia softly sighing. "Besides you have enough on your plate as it is, you don't need to add to it worry about me although it is sweet of you."said Sophia softly kissing his cheek. As he pulled her closer to him she felt a chill go down her back reminding of all the times they did this together as a couple. "We should get inside before you get sick, but I don't want to get up I'm to comfortable!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. That was true, she was to comfortable where she was in Andrian's arm. Sophia felt safe and protected there and she felt like that was where she belonged for some reason.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:48 am

Andrian could't help but laughed and grinned at her when she said he was doing his part which is helping raise their kids. He looked down at his feet as he started wandering about if it was enough, to help Sophia. He then smiled when she said i have enough to worry about. Andrian felt a soft kiss on his cheek, his body went cold for a moment as he looked up at her, hesistantly. "Sophia," he paused as he looked into her eyes, searching for the right words to say. "I don't know how to say this," he paused again. "But -," he looked away and inhaled sharply trying to find the word. "I feel like the love between me and Bell have disappeared, we're not like we used to be," he looked at the sky and back at her. "We keep disappearing every now and then, and it annoys me," he said. "And sometime when I look at our kids and all the stuff we did together almost makes me wish I was with you again," he told her.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top