visiting Daddy and Grandpa
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

visiting Daddy and Grandpa Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

visiting Daddy and Grandpa

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

visiting Daddy and Grandpa Empty visiting Daddy and Grandpa

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:30 am

Sophia walked through the Ministry holding Alexia's hand as she carried little Noel on her hips. "Now Keegan and Caspian please don't worry off, stay by me at all times."said Sophia softly to her twin boys. "Yes mommy."they both said together giving her a innocent smile. "I mean it you two."said Sophia giving them a warning look. Making up to the floor the floor where her farther office was and walked towards her farther door. "Knock, knock, guess who came to come see you daddy!"said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile.

Spoiler:
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

visiting Daddy and Grandpa Empty Re: visiting Daddy and Grandpa

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:47 am

Matt was re-organizing his office when he heard a knock and Sophia's voice. He turned around and saw Soph walking in with her kids. He grinned and walked over to them, he picked up Alexia and smiled at her. "Hey Lexi!" he said kissing her on the cheek. "Hey Soph!" he added winking at her. "How are my favourite Grand sons doing?" he asked looking down at the boys.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:21 am

Sophia smiled when her farther picked Alexia up and kissed her cheek. "I'm doing fine Grandpa, mommy teaching me how to cook we cooked your favorite cookies but we forgot them."said Alexia frowning. "Hello daddy."said Sophia kissing her farther cheek. Keegan and Caspian were looking around their Grandpas desk and smirked when their grandpa asked how they were. "Were doing ok, Grandpa."they said fighting over who will sit in their Grandpa's chair. As they seen Sophia give them a warning look they stopped fighting and sat in the chair together. "Yeah their a bunch of troublemakers to like their farther was!"said Sophia laughing. and shaking her head as she adjusted Noel on her hip.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:00 pm

Matt grinned when she called him Grandpa, "I'm guessing I'm the youngest grandpa in the world!" he said putting her down. He smiled down at Noel and picked him up, "Hey Grandpa!" he said smiling. "Hey Noey!" he added walking over and placing him on his desk. "Sophia, you need to send the grandkids over here more often!" he said smirking at Caspian and Keegan who were now fascinated by his floating metal sphere. "I got myself a foe glass!" he added nodding at it. "Alexia, I think I may have something for you guys..." he said waving his wand. At that moment, a plate of assorted cookies appeared on his desk. They all went for it and he laughed, "Sorry Soph, its the grandpas job to spoil the kids!"

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:11 pm

"Sorry Daddy, I always thought you were so busy with your work and stuff."said Sophia honestly knowing he would tell her he always had time for her and his grandkids. Sophia looked at them eating the cookies and laugh. "Yeah but don't spoil them to much, I would like to at lease have some of it!"said Sophia laughing and obviously joking. "So how has work been treating you daddy?"Sophia asked him softly as she watched her kids play around the room. Sophia thought them well enough that they know not to touch anything without asking with proper manners. "You might want to be careful around Keegan and Caspian, like I said there a bunch of troublemakers!"said Sophia laughing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:32 am

"Oh, well I'll just have to help them hone their skills before school!" he said ducking behind his desk. He cleared off his desk and took a seat in his chair, placing his feet on the desk. "Works been good, never realized how busy it was to be Minister!" he said grinning. "I'm always busy, just to me family comes first. And really nobody can tell me otherwise. I'm their boss," he added opening a drawer and pulling out some darts. He smiled at Sophia, "Come on, plot your but on that couch missy!" he said motioning to the couch. "How's school for you?" he asked her throwing a dart on his dartboard.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:50 am

Sophia laughed when he said he was their boss for indeed he was. "So how does it feel to have all this power daddy?"Sophia asked him smiling. Sophia smiled when he said family always came first to him, she knew that ever since he adopted her. When he told her to plot her butt on the couch she nodded. "Yes daddy."said Sophia sitting down on the couch watching him throw darts at his dartboard. When he asked how school was she laughed and smiled. "It's going good daddy, Majere backed off alittle bit and not as demanding as he used to so that's a good thing."said Sophia softly. "Although I feel like someone after me for some reason and I really don't know why I just do.'said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:14 pm

"Having all this power is a pain in my a...." he broke off at her look. "Donkey..." he finished. He took his feet off his desk and looked at her. When Noel tugged on his sleeve he said, "Rocket ship!" and Matt grinned. He picked Noel up and began running around the room making space ship noises. "Sophia, I'm upping security at the school!" he said. "I will also be hiring a bodyguard for you! Being the Ministers daughter is almost as dangerous as being the Minister himself!" he added plopping Noel down on the couch next to Soph. "Also, I wouldn't mind watching Noel this weekend. I like spending time with him," he whispered to her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:25 pm

Sophia gave him a thankyou smile as he said donkey not a** in front of her kids and his grandkids. Sophia smiled when he started acting like a space ship and making space ships noises which made her laugh. Sophia nodded when he said he upping the school security . "Oh man wouldn't Majere like that!"said Sophia laughing at the thought of it. Sophia nodded and let out a sigh when he said he was going to hire a bodyguard for her but she didn't dare argue with her farther for she will never win with him. "Yes daddy, when should I have my bodyguard?"Sophia asked him softly. Sophia smiled when he said he wouldn't mind watching Noel this weekend. "Ok great daddy, I'll probably be stuck at school doing homework anyways!"said Sophia rolling her eyes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:27 am

OoC:Sorry to ask Razz is Noel a girl or a guy? Like as in Noel like Christmas or like Nole or something?

"Well, it will either be myself or one of my best aurors!" he said smiling and sitting next to Noel. He picked Noel up and placing him on his lap. "Majere better like that!" he laughed. He looked over at the others, "Soph, how do you manage these kids? I can barely manage you!" he added smiling. "I can only imagine what Noel's going to be like!" he said grinning. "I must hone all their trouble making powers before they are lost forever!" he said dramatically.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top